Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunglasses Polarizer

2 posters

Go down

Sunglasses Polarizer Empty Re: Sunglasses Polarizer

Post  whitestarling Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:39 am

This is an interesting Tip. wether its practical I dont know

Sunglasses Polarizer
If you really want to add some punch to your images, then get your hands on a polarizing filter. A polarizer is the one filter every photographer should have handy for landscapes and general outdoor shooting. By reducing glare and unwanted reflections, polarized shots have richer, more saturated colors, especially in the sky.

What's that you say? Your digital camera can't accommodate filters. Don't despair. I've been using this trick for years with my point-and-shoot cameras. If you have a pair of quality sunglasses, then simply take them off and use them as your polarizing filter. Place the glasses as close to the camera lens as possible, then check their position in the LCD viewfinder to make sure you don't have the rims in the shot.

If your camera doesn't accept filters, then you can still achieve the effects of a polarizer by placing your sunglasses over the lens.

I suppose it depends on the size of your Lens, and if the glasses Lens will cover it. Also I think it might be a bit awkward holding the Camera, and the glasses at the same time, worth a try though
WS

whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sunglasses Polarizer Empty Sunglasses Polarizer

Post  Laikipia Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Thanks for the tip WS - wouldn't work for me or mine (my sunglasses are prescription Laughing )

Lai geek
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum