Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs

5 posters

Go down

Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs Empty Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:36 pm

On the way back to camp after our first morning drive (which included breakfast out in the bush) we found this lovely mother and cub. Again we were quite fortunate with us being only one of two cars there. It was a rare hot morning, and these two had found some shade in some small bushes.

Cheetah

Here is the gorgeous little cub
Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs Kenya_15

And Mum having a little roley poley in the sun
Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs Kenya_16

Mum looking at us
Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs Kenya_17

A long legged cub wandering over to join mum
Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs Kenya_18

One of my favourite pictures of the whole safari
Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs Kenya_19
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs Empty Re: Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs

Post  whitestarling Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Those are fabulous AM, how lovely to be able to just sit there, and spend time with them, without a load of cars around. Both Mrs S, and I think Mum, and Cub pic is brilliant. Thanks for sharing
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs Empty Re: Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs

Post  Doogs Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Awwww AM they are adorable and lovely photos cheers

By the sounds of things cheetah have not been very easy to spot these days in the Mara so great you got so see a mum and a relatively young cub. You can still see it's 'fluff' at the scruff of it's neck showing how young it is and also it's gorgous face which looks so young and innocent I love you

I Agree with Mr & Mrs WS re the mum & cub picture, brilliant Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs 71418

Doogs Cheetah
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh yes, Mum & Cub pic gets the I love you Masai Mara - September 2011 - Cheetahs 768480 I love you from me too, it really is a magical photo AM, it's one you want to keep looking at. I love mum having a roley poley too, nice relaxed behaviour from her which is wonderful. As Doogs says, it must have been so nice not to have been one of many cars sitting and watching them, it must make the cheetah more relaxed not to have so many vehicles around them. I must say the first cub picture is also so lovely and he is just I love you I love you I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 am

I love you Gorgeous photos Anne-Marie, especially the last one. Well done for finding some cheetah without a whole load of vehicles around them!

Lai Pai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down