Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Largest Ivory Haul

5 posters

Go down

Largest Ivory Haul  Empty Largest Ivory Haul

Post  whitestarling Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 am

Largest Ivory Haul  We265Largest Ivory Haul  We1110

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Largest Ivory Haul  Empty Re: Largest Ivory Haul

Post  Laikipia Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Sad sad, tragic, disgusting and 250 eles dead, for what? mans greed.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:56 pm

I Agree Lai, it just makes your blood boil doesn't it. I hope INTERPOL & Project WISDOM really help to make a difference. This is just a sad waste of life to beautiful creatures who have done no harm.

How would man feel if we went around shooting or poisoning them and then ripping out their teeth to make dentures because we felt real teeth would serve us better than man made ones, or killing people to chop their legs off because we thought we could carve a nice walking stick out of a long thigh bone......somehow I don't think it would be quite acceptable.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:10 pm

True Littlewid, but sadly as man can speak and animals have no voice we consider it acceptable to murder, maim, capture, abuse and cause the extinction of species.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 pm

This is sickening and sooooo infuriating. Every time one of these stories appears I hope the organisation involved make a difference, yet the stories keep come. Some how I cant see an end to it.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:29 am

Last night I watched The Rise of the Planet of The Apes and although it's a movie it held so many provoking thoughts. It also turned tail on mankind in a big way.

You are right Lai, animals can't speak, or not in our tongue but that shouldn't mean man can abuse at his will. Animals have thoughts and feelings and they have a heart that beats. They also have a language, just because we as idiots don't understand it doesn't make us the superior breed and give us the right to commit henous crimes on animals.
If we are supposedly the intelligent race, surely we should be able to work that out.
Who are the idiots here!!!!!!!

SM, it is so hard when we keep hearing these awful stories but without hope of it ever stopping, it never will. We just have to keep supporting these wonderful organisations and although in the grand scheme of things, this forum is just a small bit, it does support the rights of animals and it may not be just animal lovers looking in. Hopefully if there is one person out there who abuses animals but happens across this site and they take the time to have a read, maybe we will be able to convert them with the love and passion we have for animals and the right they have to live their lives without fear of man.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:47 am

I Agree 100% Littlewid.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 am

Oh so very sad, i sometimes feel there's no hope for some animal species, man will not stop the slaughter and greed until there's nothing left.

I really hope i'm wrong though

TTMx
Minty
Minty

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Never give up hope TTM, there are many bad people out there but also a lot of good ones too that are trying hard to help protect and save many species and I am sure as with everything else, things will change but if we give up hope and stop supporting these organisations and trying to change peoples attitudes, they will win and the animals will continue to suffer.
It does make you despair and it does make me so flamming mad that it continues to go on but it does have to change and I am sure one day it will all change for the better.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down