Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Littlewid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Littlewid

Post  whitestarling on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 am

LW has been having a rough time over the last couple of weeks, she has been really suffering with her Lupus, and also the Q fever she contracted has been affecting her badly again. She is waiting to see her consultant again. All the above plus the ongoing extension work has completely tired her out. That’s why she’s been missing, but she sends her love to everyone, and will be back as soon as she is well enough

WS

Admin

http://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Littlewid

Post  Laikipia on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 am

Thanks for letting us know WS. I figured that must be the case. Please send many Group Hug Group Hug when you are next in touch.

Lai Pai, Penny and Tamu

Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Poor LW! Please let her know we are thinking of her!! Group Hug Group Hug

Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Thanks for letting everyone know WS. Poor LW, she must be having a rotten time of it at the moment Crying or Very sad

Please do tell her that we are all missing her, thinking about her and hope that she feels better soon.

Big bosie from me Hugs Group Hug Hug
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:07 pm

I sent a text and called today but no answer. I hope she is ok.

SM
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 am

It's OK. SM was using LW's old mobile number. LW's OK, and I passed on all your good wish's this morning
WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:26 am

poor LW, I suffered from Lupus about 10yrs ago and its a horrible things to have

send all my love and big Group Hug Group Hug Group Hug Group Hug Group Hug from me
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey Guy's

Thank you so much for your thoughts and hugs, it's really appreciated.

Sorry I have been awol for such a long time, can't really believe it myself and now I am feeling so much better I can't believe how awful I was feeling or how I kept going really. Anyway, I am resembling something more human now and just need to learn to pace myself.

I had to restart the Q Fever meds again and got put on steroids for the Lupus as well as my usual meds for it and fingers crossed things will stay more stable now.

I see there are 83 new posts since my last visit affraid not sure if I will catch up on them all but over the next few days I will have a go at looking at as many as I can, so apologies now if I miss someones post.

It's lovely to be back, I have genuinely missed you all and slowly I will be back to speed on here.

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Littlewid

Good to have you back - we missed you.

Poor you, you've had a tough time of it. Take it easy and catch up when you can.

Group Hug Lai, SH and Tamu
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Whey Hey cheers cheers cheers Our Littlewid's back

Welcome Back LW

Glad you are starting to feel better, do'nt worry about missing any posts it's just great to have you back on the Forum, you really have been missed. So do'nt worry about catching up.
PACE YOURSELF LIKE YOU'VE BEEN TOLD

WS
Ps I do'nt suppose anyone would like to buy a second hand hearing aid, and ear trumpet. Just found out I do'nt need them, or would be willing to swap for some ear defenders

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Whoop, whoop, great to have you back Littlewid

Ooooh you've really been through if of late, poor you Crying or Very sad

You catch up on here in your own good time - might take a while though affraid Laughing

Doogs xx Hug Hugs

Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks everyone, I really have missed all of you too and it is lovely to be back. Trying to catch up slowly but I am bound to miss lots but will do my best.

Yes WS, you had better get those ear defenders dusted off cos your gonna need them, my albino albino albino is going to increase can't have you thinking you've gone deaf affraid

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi Everyone

Sorry it's been another long time no speak. After starting to feel better, it all went a bit down hill again. Looks like something else may be thrown at me, being tested for Addisons Disease and I am just waiting for one more test to come back but it's taking it's time. Honestly it's one thing after another, how much more is a girl supposed to take??????? but to be honest, and more importantly, it means that WS is not having to use those ear defenders to their full potential

I have kept in touch with WS by text and phone and I have assured him I haven't gone completely AWOL, just not able to get on like I used to at the moment, so please excuse my very infrequent visits, I am sure they will get better but for now it's the odd flying visit.

Also let me assure you that I do think about the forum and everyone every day its just that after work, the furries and the house I am pretty beat, a lame excuse I know but hopefully soon it will all turn round and you will wish that someone will shut me up and silence me lol!

Anyway, the extension is completed, the garden has been finished and it's lovely. My nephew is coming at the beginning of April to decorate the rest of the house and then thats it for a while.
I also managed to put my bird feeder back up today, all I need now is some visitors to realise the cafe is open again Hummingbird I have also ordered my new summer house today but it is going to take 5 - 6 weeks before it arrives but it will be lovely to be able to sit out there, not get burnt by the sun ( hoping we get a nice summer) and watch the birds and hopefully get some nice pictures.

The furries are all fine, Nero had a haircut yesterday and a bath, I believe the water was a tad black and full of building dust......he has rather got in the thick of things with the builders but he is now fine and dandy again Scottie

Going up to London on Wednesday as sadly my 93 year old Aunty died, she lived round the corner from my uncle so we will be visiting some familiar places again and going to have a sneaky peak at the house; they were having building work done as well so it will be nice to see how that is progressing.

Hope everyone on here is ok and keeping well and I will try and get back on tomorrow evening and have a look around but for now it's getting late so I think it's off to bed.

Big Group Hug to everyone

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 am

Hi Littlewid

Good to know you are okay but What a Face not another complication No that's really bad news for you. Let's hope they are wrong about the Addison's disease.

You must be so relieved that the builders are finished and your house is your own again, not to mention all the chaos and mess that does with it. I bet Nero is thrilled and the rest of the furries. Let's hope your summer house arrives soon and the weather stays as wonderful as it is now. What a fantastic fews days we've had sunny

So sorry to hear about your aunt - I hope that doesn't mean another house for your to sort out?

Take care of yourself and all those furries and catch up when you can.

Lai Group Hug
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi LW. Sorry to hear you've been having more problems. Hopefully now the builders are all finished you will be able to relax more and get back to normal. That must have taken it toll on you for a bit.

Sorry to hear about your Aunt Group Hug

You make sure you look after yourself, and get yourself feeling better!

AM
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Thanks for letting us know your situation LW, you really are having a right time of it at the moment Crying or Very sad

I must confess to having to google Addisons Disease, just hope they find out what is wrong with you one way or another so they can start treating you for it. It must be a pain for you having to get one test after another but if it means they can find out exactly what is wrong it will be worth it in the end.

So sorry to hear about your Auntie. Doesn't make it any easier but 93 is a great age to live to.

Take care Group Hug
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:40 pm

cheers Great to have you back LW. Every now, and again is much better than long absences, so just come on when you do'nt feel so tired. Anything important to look at we will let you know, so do'nt worry about missing anything.
Errrrr there's just a small problem I have What a Face . I swapped my earplugs, for an Ear trumpet, as I thought I was going deaf, so please be gentle with me
WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum