Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Laikipia on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:40 am

What sunny Littlewid - it's not here, and Doogs promised it for the rest of the week lol!

Have a good day everyone, and welcome Cranky1

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:30 am

Surely if the sunny has reached the dizzy heights of the NE of Scotland it must be lurking there somewhere with you Lai !!! Beautiful morning here too. Ali is away with Ian today, she's gonna get hot and bothered in this heat Crying or Very sad

Like that it's 'hump' day today LW cheers

I know you've posted on another thread Atticus about all your cats but I haven't got round to reading about them properly, must do that this week. I know you've got a fair amount of them which is really Cool I too don't envy you with a 5am start affraid

Welcome Cranky1 - hope to hear from you soon.

For non 'Phonics fans here's the lead singer Kelly Jones I love you and here's a link to one of their best songs 'Dakota' have a wee listen and tell me what you think :?:

Dakota :- www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCZxS277oD4

Have a good day all in this lovely sunny
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:39 am

No No No it's solid cloud out there without a break for the sunny affraid

Nice photo Doogs - i'll check out the music later and let you know.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Oooooo that pics put another smile on my face today Doogs Very Happy

Will have to check the music out when I get home though.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi everyone! Wow, that was a lot to catch up on! Big welcome to Ann and Cranky1! Looking forward to reading lots more stories and seeing lots of pictures!

Unfortunately, even though I had my camera with me, not much wildlife at all. All I seemed to see was bl***y seagulls everywhere. They were even knocking on my hotel window! Apparently the seals all follow the fishing boats in but we never managed to time that right!!

Must dash, bosses are back!! Will post again later!!!!
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Good to have you back Anne-Marie Very Happy I can sympathise with the seagulls, we have loads round here and they just love decortating the cars Mad

Shame you didn't manage to catch the seals but thats the way it goes, things don't always go to plan do they No No No

Hope you had a good time though Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  atticus on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Evening Everyone

What a lovely sunny day it has been and once again stuck in the office Crying or Very sad thought it had been a bit quiet on here WS but glad to see you are now back with us :)

Yep Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics makes an old gal like me smile as well, but then I like the Stereophonics and thanks for posting the gorgeous pic I suppose he comes under the title Welsh wildlife lol!

Well better do my daily clicks and then sort out the cats and kittens one more time this evening, no rest for the wicked!

Have a good rest of evening everyone.

Atticus cat
atticus

http://www.atticusmainecoons.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  atticus on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Oh Anne Marie meant to say I sympathise with the blooming gulls, I am inundated with them I know I live on the coast but we have a nutty neighbour who feeds them everyday off of silver platters and she puts fresh water out for them as well Suspect

Atticus cat
atticus

http://www.atticusmainecoons.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:27 pm

confused No sorry to say Atticus i have failed with the bonsai - i can't name anymore than i already had and i am not sure how many of those were right What a Face

Hope the cats and kittens are all well. cat that's some eccentric neighbour you have Laughing

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 am

Morning Everyone
Sneaking on whilst at work Very Happy We have another glorious day here today sunny

Just a little bit of info, The Panda Caption Contest is now closed but open for polling, you can click on the link at the top of the home page and it will take you straight to the poll for the caption. Once polling is over SM will set another caption competition for us all bounce

The answers to WS's quiz questions have been posted and the threads closed......Look forward to the next question WS.

Also you will notice on the home page, that it now says what the latest entry was on a thread and who posted it......just another nice way of keeping up to date with what threads are active......hope you all like it.

Hope everyone has a good day with lots of sunshine sunny

littlewid-x-
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:06 am

Good morning everyone

What a fabulous day to wake up to the sunny is shining and the birds are everywhere. Good news our Great tits have fledged from the hole in the wall. Sadly i missed it and i'm not sure how many there were scratch but hopefully they have all made it.

The Buzzard is back in his favorite tree, and very top of a huge tall Redwood. He spent hours up there last night and was being mobbed by a crow this time. Eventually the crow actually clipped him as he flew past What a Face but the buzzard was not for moving so the crow went away. This morning we woke up and the buzzard was still there. I just wish i could get a closer shot.

So it's a great Springwatch day here at home.

Hope the sunny is shining all over the UK today, have a good day everyone.

Lai Laughing
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:07 am

Posted at the same time Littlewid - good idea re the latest entry on a thread so we know what's active.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Clocked your new Avatar earlier today Anne-Marie, Loving the picture of Millie cheers

littlewid-x-
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Walk on the Wildside

Post  whitestarling on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:44 pm

I thought this morning right get away from PC problems its a lovely day so go for a walk. Finished my cup of tea watching the Sparrows finishing their breakfast

Then said good morning to Donald & Daisy, but they had gone camera shy, and stuck their heads under the water

I thought OK I'll speak to the Horse's instead, but if you look closely you can it sticking it's tongue out at me

I thought charming lol! what a friendly lot, but then as I got back, Percy the Peacock saved the day by Strutting his Stuff on our wall

and this one I really like. I've got it as my new Desktop backgound

Oooops sorry folks that a bit of a big post
WS
whitestarling
Admin

http://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 pm

WS, what a day you had, glorious, just love the pictures and the captions......what a cheeky horse he was lol! lol! you live in a fantastic place.......we are all coming to stay for the weekend lol! lol! lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 am

Lovely photos WS - we're on our way albino albino albino

Lai Laughing
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:08 am

Morning WS,

Fabulous pictures and the peacock is such a stunning blue colour.

I must have been a lovely walk seeing all the animals.

When you are going for your next walk, dont forget your camera Wink

SM
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 am

Fantastic wildlife walk that WS :) Needless to say the horses were my favourite piccy, love the fact that he was sticking his tongue out at you !!! Laughing Gorgeous pond/setting that Donald and Daisy have cheers

Dull here today and I think it's due to be followed up with some rain over the weekend, typical after its been nice all week and I've been stuck in the office Crying or Very sad

What's everyone upto this weekend ? I think the only plans we have are to go racing tomorrow. Either going to Musselburgh (near Edinburgh) or Hexham (one's a flat meeting the other a jump meeting) will have a look at the cards to see what we think would be best to go to. Think Ian might go hill walking on Sunday so that will mean I'll be doing boring chores at home Crying or Very sad

Hope you all have a good one and get some sunny
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Afternoon everyone

What a day - so pleased it's nearly over!!! The sunny is here today Doogs, hope you'll get it back for the weekend.

Any tips for the Derby? I haven't looked yet but need to put a bet on tomorrow morning. Hope you enjoy the racing Very Happy

Whatever everyone is up to i hope it's fun, relaxing and the sunny shines.

Lai lol!
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Hello Everyone Very Happy

It's Friday and the working week is over bounce it's been a glorious day here and fingers crossed it lasts all weekend sunny , I hope it brightens up for you too Doogs and that you have another good day at the races......is it really the derby this weekend Lai.....i'm so not in touch with the racing Embarassed

Well my mum returns today so it's Twizzles last night here and then she packs her bag and goes home tomorrow.....it's been lovely having her here, she's a cuddly girl but i'm sure she will be pleased to be home again Very Happy

I am definiately aiming to do some gardening over the weekend, so I hope it's sunny but not too hot.....all that bending and weed pulling What a Face

Have you read any of your book yet Lai :?: or have you finished it already Very Happy

Hope you've had a good day at work WS, hows the weather been in Wales today :?: and hows the PC doing, I hope it behaves itself today for you.

Any BBQ's this weekend Atticus......hope the Seagull doesn't invite himself to dinner affraid

Hows Goose Watch going Anne-Marie.....any updates for us :?: bounce

Off to walk the boys in a moment, so I hope everyone has a good weekend whatever your up too......have fun and have a nice evening.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Lai the two I've backed already are Workforce to win and Al Zir e/w, very difficult race to call.

Got some money back today as I backed the 3rd in the Oaks (filly's equivalent to the Derby) at 25/1 e/w so happy with that Very Happy
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:15 pm

We posted at exactly the same time Doogs.....spooky Very Happy Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 pm

affraid !!! or more great minds think alike LW Wink
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:17 pm

let's go for that one Doogs, not so scary lol!

littlewid-x-
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks Doogs - i've not had a chance to look yet, but will let you know what i do, between us (my mum and Pete) and you and Ian we must get a winner What a Face Laughing

Only just started the book Littlewid - i'm worried i'll become anti-social and not put it down affraid

Gardening sound a good idea unless it's sunny i just went out with the girls and it's way too hot for them, even Penny had a paddle What a Face Not long now until Splodge is coming home Littlewid cat you must be so excited I love you

WS is quiet today - hope you are okay WS and haven't crashed your PC again scratch

Anne-Marie you've been a Like a Star @ heaven on Hope watch today - fingers crossed things improve for her. Although i don't know what i am expecting to happen.

Have a fun evening everyone. I am hoping my son is coming for the weekend tomorrow before he goes off to OZ - can't believe it!

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum