Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Laikipia Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 am

I know it isn't Valentines day yet but this made me laugh this morning Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Made me laugh too, thanks for posting , I'd actually forgotten about st valentines day this year

Ttmx

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Good Evening Everyone Very Happy

Hows everyone doing? Hope your all ok.

Oh yes Lai, Valentines day on Monday, wonder who will get the most cards Wink that video made me smile too cheers so did your climbing over the fence Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

You've been a busy girl SM, you did it all on your own, I just added a few lets put this in right at the end......got to add my little bit Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 853843 seriously, you did good my friend Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 768480

I caught up with Lion Country tonight WS, so happy it's back on and this time I hope they don't mess the timings around like last time. They have all grown haven't they and it was brilliant to see them again but I did get a bit worried Zulu was going to swallow the dart when he removed it affraid

It must be so hard for all the people who have been affected by the floods TTM but a little brightness to see the ducks swimming. You are right, the weather has been really weird lately all over, it feels as though the earth is angry in a strange way. Lets hope the weather settles down soon for everyone.

Glad your team did ok at the last minute Doogs cheers I went to see my team Arsenal play last year at home and it was so fantastic to see them win, it makes the sore throat from all the shouting so worth while Very Happy

So wonderful to see so many new members on here, hope you are all enjoying the forum and look forward to catching up with you all through the posts Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 71418

I'm still working and running backwards and forwards to London and sorting paperwork here, so I am sorry to be missing so many posts on here and also missing you lot loads flower
The cars all sorted to go in to the garage, so it will all be sorted soon and I can put that annoyance behind me lol!

Hope everyone is up for a good weekend, have fun whatever you are up too

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683 that is a good one Lai - that's what I hope to get on Monday - Ian is my Ranger (because of the team he supports) and hopefully he'll have some roses Razz

Didn't realise that lion cub Country was back on but I think it may be only down in England, will check the Sky Planner and see what it says. That's been a nightmare programme stopping and starting, I wonder if we'll finally get to see the whole series ! scratch

Glad to hear you've got the car booked into the garage to be sorted LW, very frustrating when it's not your fault Mad I hope you get all your uncles stuff sorted out soon, it's been a lot of work for you and I'd imagine very tiring all that travelling and paperwork - don't overdo it I love you

SM you've been a busy bee too - but all for a good cause so good on you cheers

Sorry to hear you're due more rain TTM, that's just so unfair Crying or Very sad You take care out there x

Hope you manage a few Boddies for the body this weekend WS drunken Razz

Right just a quick post as I'm away to pack a bag. Heading down to Ayr tomorrow as, weather permitting (inspection at 7am, course could be flooded) my boy Lance 🐴 (Mr Preacher Man) is running in the 4.30pm race. The forecast heavy rain will not be ideal for him but we need to get him on the track. He'll run tomorrow, in March at Hexham then his big target is the Highland National at Perth at the end of April - that's the big one. Fingers crossed he runs ok but mainly that he comes back safe and sound. Staying with friends in Glasgow after so it will be a good night.

Right folkies hope you all have a good weekend
Doogs xx drunken Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 71418 drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:20 pm

HI Everyone How you all doing this wet and windy Sunday, it's miserable isn't it, unless you are a Duck I suppose Very Happy Hows D&D and the kids doing WS Duck haven't heard about them for a while.

I'm having a bit of a lazy day, been out for coffee and a cake with my mum and then did my food shopping (not my favourite thing) and I have now just been bobbling around here and spending time with the furries.

How did Lance get on Doogs? I hope it was a good race for him. I heard on the radio yesterday when I was coming back from London that at one meeting some horses had been burnt in their mouths from the electrics on the gates, the ones that raise as the race starts. Thats an awful thing to happen and I was praying it wasn't at the meeting you were at with Lance.

Thinking about doing some housework but i'm not in the mood, I feel another coffee coming on Very Happy

Looking forward to Dancing on Ice tonight......wonder if there will be any more arguing between Karen and Jason....that man can be so cruel.....he makes Craig look like a pussycat Ginger Cat
Also loving Wild at Heart Cheetah , I know it's well make believe but it's good Sunday tele and at least you get to see some wonderful animals.

Hope everyone has a good evening and stays dry......hows the roof holding up WS?

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Good afternoon from a wet and windy north of england.

I heard two horses were electrocuted at Newbury but not sure how - what devastating news. I can't imagine how the owners/jockeys/trainers and everyone must feel.

Doogs I hope Lance did okay in his race - look forward to hearing on Monday.

We're not watching Dancing on Ice Littlewid so I can't comment - unusual for me Laughing We really enjoyed Strictly the Live Show in Manchester last week. Craig did a dance with Anne W. it was absolutely FAB-U-LOUS a) he can dance and b) they were brilliant together! We took my mum and she really enjoyed the show.

We're off to the pub for a quick drink and then Top Gear - best programme of the week Very Happy lol!

Enjoy Dancing on Ice Littlewid and hope you get a good relaxing evening with all the furries.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 pm

About time you had a lazy day LW. You've thought about the House work, now thats enough. Take a break have another coffee. Read about the Horses, ad heard it on the news, I dont think they know whats happened yet for sure. Hope Lance won Doogs. The roofs holding up LW, but the hole is'nt Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683 , but we have'nt had anymore water in yet, keepng our fingers X. Drizzly, but not windy here today. Mrs S will be watching dancing on ice, but me affraid Thats strictly a NO Dahrlings lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 am

Been wet ,and windy here this morning, but the Cool coming out a bit know cheers The Birds have been really busy on the feeders, so you can tell the tempreture's dropped. Off to get my eye's tested today, I think there's a problem with them, I keep seeing two cans of Boddys instead of One scratch
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683 that's funny WS - good luck.

One for today - great memories of BCD live put together by Jonathan Scott - just fantastic. I use the music as my ringtone on my phone I love you

Lai lol!
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Afternoon All
That was lovely Lai, so relaxing and brilliant to see all the glorious animals...Tiga thought so too as true to form as soon as the music started he was up here listening and looking, he just loves music that comes from the PC Very Happy

Hope the old eyes are ok WS......seeing double is not good for ya No No No drunken drunken drunken Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

Top gear is not my fav programme Lai but I know loads do follow it, I think I will stick with DOI Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 853843
Oooo I forgot the Strictly tour Embarassed really pleased you had a fab time, I would have loved to have seen Ann and Craig, I wished they had danced together at the end of the programme so we could all see Very Happy

Been a lovely day here today, lovely and sunny and i'm off to see a friend for a bit this evening to have a bit of a catch up.

Hope everyone has had a good day......think the postman got my address wrong as I didn't get one valentine card Sad hope you've all had better luck Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm

That was really Brilliant Lai Thanks. Sad Had some bad news about my eyes Crying or Very sad apparently with the new Cool I'm getting. I will only be able to see one can of Boddys pale
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683 drunken drunken

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Oh no WS....are you sure the optician got that right......thats terrible Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

Oh yeah, just as I was about to go out this evening.......I got a Valentine card popped through my door Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 768480

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 pm

But did you see who put it through LW, you must have a secret admirer
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 am

Hope you had a good evening Littlewid - any idea who the card is from I love you i'm happy to say Pete sent me one and we went out for a nice meal.

Fingers crossed it's going to be a good day today, just went to feed the birds and our pheasant came in, he (known as Fizal) came within 20 feet of me topping up the tray and then saw Pete through the window and ran off affraid how weird is that? Once Pete had gone he came back, obviously a bright pheasant who knows who does the feeding round here Laughing

I meant to say we went to a ceilidh (spelling?) on Saturday night organised by some friends at the village hall. It was just so much fun, we had someone showing us what to do, and did about 10 different dances, ate haggis (sorry that is not my thing at all Laughing ) and had a great time. The next one in April is to raise money to build a well somewhere in Africa so we are going to try and get a few friends together.

Hoping everyone is okay and you all have a great week.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Sounds as though you had a lovely weekend Lai, never heard of that dance thing on Saturday before though but it sounds like fun......good luck for the one in April, thats a good cause.
Glad you saw your pheasant again Very Happy I was up the crematorium yesterday and my little friend Ashley the cat was there, but so also was a pheasant, I think he may have been the one I took the photo of last year, well him and Ashley were sop close to each other but Ashley wasn't at all bothered and did not show any sign of chasing him, it seems they live there happily together but i'm sure if I approached the pheasant he would run off where as Ashley was well up for a cuddle Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 327467

Just got in and am off to my sisters in a while for a bit more sorting, oh and yes, the valentines was from my ex, recognised his writing Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

Hope everyone has a good evening, we have the rain back What a Face

littlewid-x-

-------

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=811
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down