Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional Mara 2011 Photos

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
Doogs
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Additional Mara 2011 Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Additional Mara 2011 Photos

Post  littlewid Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:20 pm

OMG one Sleeping to go Additional Mara 2011 Photos - Page 2 853843 Additional Mara 2011 Photos - Page 2 853843 Additional Mara 2011 Photos - Page 2 853843 bet you don't get much of that tonight with all the excitment Doogs Very Happy

Have a blast of a time and your a Like a Star @ heaven for blowing Notch a kiss if you see him, thank you Hugs

Sleep well tonight and catch up when you get back.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Additional Mara 2011 Photos - Page 2 Empty Moja and Nyota

Post  Safariman Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am

I am new to this and so of I mess up please excuse any mistakes.I have just returned from the Mara, where I was lucky enough to see Moja and Nyota. They were relaxing and resting half way up a tree in the middle of a huge open plain, Paradise Plain I think. It was a great sighting with nobody else around except for my Masai guides. We were with them for about half an hour before we left them in peace to have our breakfast. After all the rains the grass is very long and if they had been on the ground they would have been invisible. I managed to get some great photos but being rather computer illiterate I am unsure how to download them onto the site.
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 am

Hi Safariman
Welcome to WAA
Fantastic that you have seen Mojo, and Nyota, it will be great to see your photos. Unfortunatly you are unable to post photos untill 7 Days after joining, it's a security protection set by the host site, after that you are free to put your photos on.
There is a explanation on how to upload photos in the Membership Rules section, but this is the link to save you look
https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net/t224-how-to-upload-a-photo-from-your-pc#2015
Check that out, and if you have a problem, just shout on the Forum, or you can PM me using the message system, if you need any help at all, and are unsure just keep posting where you all reay have, and we will sort it out from there
ws
Whitestarling Admin

whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Additional Mara 2011 Photos - Page 2 768480 lucky you Safariman - can't wait to see your photos.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi Safariman
Never worry about messing up on here, the important thing is that you are able to post what you want, if its in the right place great if it's not, who worries, its the sharing of our experiences and photos and love of the animals and if we need to move something we will and we will always let you know and if you want to ask where to post something before you post it then just ask away.The main thing is that you are happy and enjoy the forum.

How wonderful to have spent the time with Nyota and Moja, what a fantastic experience and for us who followed them on PEL it is great to know they are ok.

We can all help with posting pictures and downloading stuff if you need help, WS is always on the ball with sorting stuff like pics and videos, so help is here if you need it.

Looking forward to hearing more about your trips.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:51 am

The three zebra's cuddling up is beautiful beyond belief, and it was great to catch a snap of the rainbow with the stripes too. '3dish' giraffey is terrific; it's almost like he/she is posing for the shot Very Happy

I feel pretty out of my depth here lol! but in a good way. I am just so impressed in the passion of many of you. Recognising individual animals, having your favs and returning to see them. That is a true animal lover indeedy. Thanks for all the personal pics that everyone posts and for the very pleasant atmosphere that exists on this forum.

gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks Greg for your kind words, I'm glad you like the photos, I know I am a very lucky girl to have been out to the Mara quite a few times to photograph these wonderful animals. It is obvious you also have a passion for animals . . . . enjoy the forum Wink
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2