Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Good evening everyone Very Happy

Glad you enjoyed your film Doogs.......sounds as though WS is having a go at picking up the lingo lol!

Good news that Charlie has been rehomed, that must be a relief for you to know he is now in a happy home. It's a shame they didn't contact you but these centres can be so busy can't they, it must be hard at times to keep up with everything but at least he is now in ahome where he will be looked after and gets lots of loving attention

The village is getting back to normal now and at least today it has been nice and sunny so things are really drying out and the roads are getting back to normal. My house was ok but I do feel very sorry for those that had flood water damage, it takes so much time to get over that kind of mess.

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I hadn't floated away with all the water Very Happy just had a tad of a bad day with the lupus and zoncked out and going to have a lazy evening tonight.......what a slouch I am Sleeping

Have a good evening one and all Very Happy

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Take care of yourself Littlewid. Feet up with the furries and enjoy Springwatch and an early night - no late night albino albino albino tonight.

Hope you'll feel 100% tomorrow.

Lai Hugs
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Oh no, the 'Scottish' is getting worse WS lol! In Aberdeen we say "Fit Like" which means "How are You" Wink

Dawa's with Boddies - that's a definite No No Laughing Great that you're going to be making some Dawa's this weekend Lai, hope you enjoy them & thanks that you'll be toasting our holiday to the Mara cheers

Good to hear things are starting to dry out where you are LW. Hope you feel better soon, you take care of yourself Hug

Doogs Cheetah
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 am

Only a few days to go Doogs until you are in the Mara.

Have a good day everyone - we've got sunny today so hoping the whole of the UK is the same.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Hope you feel lots better today LW, but a chill out, or two will do you good.
We have a mixture of Sun, and Cloud, a bit windy, but not to bad. Tomorrow though looks a bit of a What a Face
Doggs its not my fault if you cant speak proper Scotch like Google says Ooooh thats a thought hey guys can you make them drunken with Scotch, I dont mind a wee dram if you cant use Boddies

WS

Admin

http://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:02 pm

We have more sunny today, it's rather nice out there :)

Love that picture Lai - hoping to get a couple of good sunrises / sunsets this year, espeically with some animals in the background.

Now WS I think we all know who it is that can't speak Scottish Laughing

Don't think the Dawa's would taste right with Scotch either, eh Lai ?? !! - although it would be better than the Boddies !!
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 pm

No affraid I am not sure which would be worse Doogs confused We'll have to wean WS off his Boddies for a while.

I bet you'll get some stunning photos of all sorts Doogs - I always find sunsets a bit tricky, but i think that because after a few sundowners I'm a bit drunken and can't remember what setting to use my camera on.

Lai Laughing
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Well folkies I will try and get on the Forum again at some point today but I have to go out at lunchtime and get my dad a Fathers Day prezzie (is everyone remembering it's this Sunday ?) and there's also that small issue of packing tonight as that has not been done !! affraid (started it last night but not finished No )

Hopefully we will see lots and lots of our favourite cats and I will return with some good photos / news about them to share with you all.

Take care everyone and I will be back in the UK on 25th June.

Kwaheri, Doogs Cheetah
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Hope I am not too late Doogs Shocked Have the best most wonderful time in the Mara. We'll miss you lots but know you'll be having a fantastic time with all our favourite big cats and much more.

Lots of lots of photos please, goes without saying! If you see Olive please be sure to take a photo, she's my all time fav leopard.

Take care and enjoy every single minute and of course the Dawa Doogs drunken

Lai Group Hug
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Oooooo Doogs I hope I haven't missed you either. Have the most fabulous time in London and mostly in the Mara and I really do hope you get to see all you want to see and that the sun shines. Travel there and back safely and really look forward to all your news on your return.
I bet you wont be able to contain yourself this evening, I know I wouldn't be able to bounce

Have a lovely, lovely time and thanks a million for blowing Notch a kiss if you see him Hugs

Safe journey my friend.

littlewid-x- Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Evening everyone

I'm signing off for the week too, Pete & I are off to Dorset tomorrow morning for a week of sunshine and wildlife Laughing Shocked well maybe not the former!!!

Catch up later and hope you all have a good week.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Hope I catch you before you go too Lai. Hope you and Pete have a wonderful time and enjoy the rest and I hope the weathe ris good for you, Dorset is a lovely place.
Have a lovely time and catch up when you get back........WS and I are going to have to albino albino albino albino loads with both you and Doogs gone for the week Very Happy

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Thanks Littlewid - you are right about the albino albino albino but no late night stuff you need to be taking it easy Hugs with lots of Sleeping

We've decided to load the car up with all our wet weather gear just in case in rains for 7 days Laughing

Lai

Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks Lai and LW for your good wishes - I am now, at last, packed and ready to go We'll be leaving the house about 9am to head over to my Mum & Dads. Leaving our car there and a friend is taking us out to the Airport - if we got a taxi we'd be over £30 each way for the 4 of us so she is saving us a fortune as she's also picking us up.

I have two x 4gb memory cards with me so plenty of room for lots and lots and lots of photos

Bring on the first Dawa of the holidays drunken

Have a great time in Dorset Lai, hope it's not too wet and you get some sunny Hope you've lots of lovely wildlife photos to share on your return.

Take care of yourself LW hope you are not too bothered with your Lupus this week. You, WS and the rest of the crew will be holding the fort this week Wink

Away this time . . . . Doogs lion cub

Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:10 pm

This may be a bit late, but I really hope you Guys have a great holiday. Loads of exciting animal sightings, and pics Doogs, and dont forget not to many Dawas you dont want camera shake
Have a great time Lai, fingers x for the sunny
WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Good afternoon everyone Very Happy

Well what a lovely day it has been on the South Coast here today, beautiful and sunny and a little breezy, but after yesterdays almost gale state it's been glorious.
I have been out and about with Nero today, went to the garden centre for a wander and a coffee and the boy came too.

Going to make my fatballs for the birds this evening so they have plenty for the week but if the weather stays nice I am sure they will be feeding on the live insects but at least it will be there for them if they need it.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend whatever you are up too.

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Good afternoon everyone Very Happy

Well the fatballs went down well today which is nice, at least I know the birds enjoyed them.

It's been a lovely sunny day here and far less windy than yesterday, hopefully you have all had a good day with lots of sunny too.

Off to take Nero for a walk in a minute and then popping round to see a friend this evening for a bit.

Have a nice evening everyone

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Been nice here today as well plenty of sunny , but it's gone cloudy now Shocked just as we came home, and were going to sit outside. Still must'nt complain after the weather we've had.
Glad the fatballs went OK LW, and it is one advantage that you do'nt get the mess on the floor that you do with the bought ones.

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Glad you have had a nice day too WS and hopefully even though it was cloudy it was still warm enough to sit outside this evening. We still have a sunny evening Very Happy

The starlings have been back on the last fatball this evening, so good job I have more in the fridge for tomorrow

My mum has really got into making them as well and she is really enjoying watching all the birds visiting her garden, I am pleased I brought her feeder and bird house and gave her Mrs S's recipe.......she has a new hobbie she is really enjoying

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Glad you ,and your Mum are enjoying making the fatballs LW. The weather has been nice today here, after the last few days. Our flowers did take a bit of a battering last week, but are improving now, and Mrs S's Sweet Peas seem to be thriving on it

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 pm

sorry for not posting on here for a bit but things have been a bit busy

The decoration of the flat has finished just in the middle of having a good sort out now.

I started my new job last monday (11th) and I'm loving it, the people are nice, the work is interesting and I'm gradually learning all the new stuff that I need to know.

My bf and I have arranged for a short break in Bath at the end of August, and in the process of trying to find accommodation we realised that there isnt much difference from staying in a hotel in Bath or staying in Bristol and getting the train to Bath everyday.

So we decided to stay in Bristol and travel to Bath as it has a better night life scene and we also have a plan of maybe doing a bus tour of Bristol if we have the time
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 am

Good Morning Everyone Very Happy

We have another glorious day here today, lots of lovely sunny which is really nice.

Mrs S's sweet peas are doing really well WS, they look very healthy. Mine took a bit of a battering too with all the wind and rain but they are coming on, not sure if they are as good as Mrs S's but they are growing, I will take a picture later and post and we can have our own friendly Sweet Pea race and it will be lovely to see what sort of colours we both get with the flowers flower

Glad all your decorating is done PPH and the job is going well for you. How lovely that you have your holiday sorted, August is not that far away now, i'm sure it will come round soon for you. Look forward to some lovely pics from Bath, it's a wonderful city.

Have a great day everyone.

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 am

Well it looks like this months heat wave is over, Raining forcast for tomorrow, and it's all downhill after that Mad . It looks as though the sweet Pea contest is on LW, and Mrs S is taking this seriously, I do have to warn you she's a bit leathal with the the pruning shears affraid though.
At least the decoratings over, and you can look forward to your hoilday PPH, good news about the job
WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi everyone, once again sorry I've been MIA, got so much to get organised at work, new software going on, my maternity cover starting Monday. I don't know whether I'm coming or going.

Will have a catch up as soon as I can. I can't believe I missed Doogs before she went away as well. Bet she's having a fantastic time.

Will catch up soon I promise. Elephant behind Elephant behind Elephant behind Elephant behind
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Good evening everyone Very Happy

Well we have been having some bashing with gales here the last couple of days, if it's not been chuckin git down it's been blowing a right Hoolie, what is this weather all about scratch Hope everyone has been staying safe if you've had the gales too.

Mmmmm my sweet peas WS got a true bashing in the wind, so this weekend I need to give them some special attention......especially now the Pea Off is on.....bet Mrs S is keeping hers nice and warm.......i'm gonna keep all my little secrets to myself Very Happy

I'm off to our local Sealife Centre tomorrow morning, i'm taking Lara and Kian there for the day, it was their choice to go, they love the place and it has recently had a massive refurbishment, so it will be nice to see what they have done. Got an early start in the morning, we are off to catch the bus Brighton, the kids love the bus and I suppose it will save me driving and parking in a place that is a nightmare on a Saturday. The weather is supposed to be good tomorrow, so fingers crossed the sun is shinning.

Whats everyone else up to? Hope you all have a good day whatever it is.

Good luck with getting everything sorted AM.

Think Lai and Doogs may be back this week, looking forward ot hearing about their holidays and seeing all the wildlife pictures too. bounce

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum