Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+5
whitestarling
princesspurplehippy
littlewid
Doogs
Laikipia
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid Thu May 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Good evening everyone Very Happy
Lets hope the news is good for you PPH when you go back to the dentist and yes it is more invasive to remove wisdom teeth out when they haven't erupted. As you say though, if they do need to come out the wait won't be too long. Let us know how you get on.

affraid GR, deffo no texting whilst driving, not sure if it's a finable offense here at the moment but I believe they are talking about it becoming so If it isn't already. I am relieved you are ok though and no major damage to you, the car or the other driver.

I wonder if Leo attacks your Giraffe suite whilst out because it smells of you and it comforts him, either that or he is a closet http://i77.servimg.c or has a fetish for buttons What a Face a new suite would be good but why not just sew on new buttons cheers
Looking forward to seeing a pic of the puzzle.........hurry up Mum & Dad bounce
Funny you talking about a haircut, Nero is going for one on Saturday and he doesn't have an excuse to get out of it like you..........is there a lovely lady involved on this Saturday that has stopped the haircut queen
So pleased that you are loving the WAA family cheers we all love your friendship Group Hug

I had my haircut yesterday, my hairdresser had been on holiday so it went longer than normal, also it would have been too hard to sit there with my back before yesterday. Its shorter than normal but nice, well everyone says it is, probably because I was starting to look more like Worzel Gummage rather than Aunt Sally Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

I hope Leo has spent a little more time in than out now GR, I reckon that boy is going to be forever cheeky and a little challenging at times but I reckon he has a heart full of love for you I love you

Mega busy week at work this week and I have been working longer than my normal hours, hence falling asleep after the hairdressers and my tea last night for best part of the evening Embarassed but no nodding off this evening Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri May 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Right, first of the two long threads to catch up on . . . . .

Sounds like you had a good night out at the footie GR, my kinda night (sport and free drink ! Razz ) Shame there was a lack of 'talent' in your company but impressed you did the sensible thing by heading home at a reasonable time for the dogs. I did have a giggle at Lai asking what a ‘pounch’ was, I did presume when reading your post you meant pounce and it was just a typo Laughing My parents are also very good for a ‘lift’ out but of course I do do the same for them (and look after Syd if need be) so it all evens itself out in the end.

Sounds like had a nice ‘Mothers Day’ with the family GR, always good for everyone to get together. I hope you spoilt your mum rotten I love you

Definitely think you need to treat yourself to a new Onesie . . . . .

Now your weekend plans sound rather exciting, hope a good time is had by all and keep us posted . . . .

Oooh Lai I am so sorry I didn’t wish you and your mum a good break in Malta, totally my fault for not keeping up to date with this thread Embarassed I hope you had a lovely time with some well deserved sunny

I just love your African Hut LW, it is soooo nice. If ever we have a WAA ‘meet up’ I propose that it is held in there !!! cheers

Oh my goodness LW with your ‘FB Driving’ !! affraid Thanks goodness you are ok, that’s the main thing, the car can mend. Definitely a lesson learned pale

Re your texting query :- “Texting whilst driving is not permitted if you have to hold the phone to operate it. The fixed penalty for driving whilst using a hand held mobile phone has increased to a £60 fine and 3 penalty points. You can also be prosecuted for careless driving or dangerous driving which carry higher penalties. If you kill someone in an accident caused by phoning or texting etc. you can expect a lengthy sentence of imprisonment (e.g. up to 7 years for phoning and worse if you are texting)”.

Good to have you back PPH and great to hear that you are still swimming. I quite like aqua aerobics but you have to make sure it’s a good/well taken class or it’s just a waste of time, sounds like yours is like that. WOW technology these days, pretty cool to get your x-ray of your teeth away with you on a CD ! Hope they are able to sort out your wisdom teeth for you soon Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 431638

No pub stints of late WS ?

We’ve been lucky weather wise up in Aberdeen this week, dry most of the time and actually quite of bit of sun. Our footie season finishes tomorrow so dad and I will be attending our last home game for a few months. After a good start to the season it all went ‘Pete Tong’ after Crimbo and we’ve finished much further down the league than we should have/would have liked. Ahh well, there’s always next season . . . Out tomorrow night to visit a friend for tea/drinks/sleepover, the day after is usually a write off . . . . sign of a good night Wink Laughing

Have a good one everyone
Doogs Group Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat May 18, 2013 10:20 am

"Only going for a go as you are" - Laughing WS (that would be if I can find a leopard onesie; actually should just search for one online)

Texting is rightly fineable here in Australia. We have been warned for long enough about the dangers of it Embarassed

Leo could be a closest giraffe Laughing I like LW!

But I think he's a bongo; that's his inner animal Very Happy

"I hope Leo has spent a little more time in than out now GR, I reckon that boy is going to be forever cheeky and a little challenging at times but I reckon he has a heart full of love for you" - This all bought me a big Very Happy

My haircut took ten minutes Razz

What a classic that Doogsy has blamed LW for my horrible driving behaviour Laughing

"the day after is usually a write off . . . . sign of a good night" ROFL Doogs! Might be me too after tonight Very Happy

No lack of 'talent' at my company now Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683 Today was a lot of fun actually. She is in a serious relationship so nothing was going to happen; still I tried my luck anyway Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683 Nothing too forward though; just a cool story, which was admittedly a little blue Razz In reality it's the sort of thing I could have lost my job for doing (well there is still Monday for me to be hauled into the managers office Laughing ), but not because she is a VERY http://i77.servimg.c who doesn't offend easily and has a great take and understanding of people. She knows what guys generally have to do to win a woman over and that is take risks, not just be nice and safe. So I don't think she had a problem with it. We had really good conversations during the quiet times, which was a combination of some cool profoundness and a lot of laughs. She is really a cool cat and definitely one of the humans who is playing the bongos.

Maybe I am coming out of my shell a little more in general now too, as at the hairdresser (I managed to rebook for 3pm) I was asked of my book (my mum will tell her even if I don't Razz ; I've had the same woman cut my hair since I was a little boy) and spoke about it a bit and got some laughs. Such as stuff that needs to be removed, like Texans being too serious about their God and guns, both of which can kill people (apparent slander), schoolgirls wearing their Miranda Kerr victoria secret swimsuit outfits for free dress day in a face palm moment and no boy being worth screaming at if he isn't Johnny Depp (pop culture references need to be axed as they date quickly; this I understand) Laughing My hairdresser also said something about being cactus, so I quoted TSP again Very Happy Hopefully I become more like this around people in general.

At work I even sent the link of 'forum fiction' to three work colleagues, and one has started doing the "Absolutely!" and "oh yes indeedy" in our cool corny conversations (I've always had cool conversations with him anyhoo). Slowly becoming more slug than snail I guess (though I don't particularly like slugs Razz ).

gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun May 19, 2013 6:47 am

Good morning everyone

Good to catch up with this thread, and I've missed lots by the sounds of it. No GR that's a no no but glad you are okay and also the other person too.

Lots to catch up with but just to say Malta was fun with my mum. Weather warm, but a windy place and one day we thought we were going to be blown away. We saw lots of the old Temples which are completely fascinating if you like old ruins Very Happy way older than the Pyramins or Stonehenge. The food wasn't up to much but we enjoyed 5 days of relaxing and generally having a good rabbit albino

Yesterday we had the Wirral and Cheshire badger group here for the day, generally looking for any signs of badgers, foxes, otters, mink, well anything really. Although it wasn't a good day weather wise we had fun and we have 4 swans on the lake with lots of ducks and ducklings and a potential badger sett nearby. Needless to say we went out last night with my 2 trail cams and some peanuts so will report back on that if we get any signs of activity.

Today I have to work, but the sun is shining http://i70.servimg.c so that's a good sign.

Have a great day everyone, and will catch up properly tomorrow.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun May 19, 2013 11:06 am

Great to have you back Lai http://i70.servimg.c Looking forward to what your trail cams will catch!

Tonight Lewis is on TV here apparently (that's what Mum texted me before), so looking forward to that in ninety minutes time; hoping for a new ep Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 431638 Also I have a mountain stage of the Giro D'Italia to watch, so it will be a late night, but hopefully a good one Very Happy

I did not end up having a massive night last night, and stopped drinking halfway through. Don't seem to have the stomach for it nowadays Laughing
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun May 19, 2013 4:33 pm

More Lewis http://i70.servimg.c I am on repeats now but still love it no matter how many times I have seen them. I watched an old one last night Laughing

Hope the mountain stage was good GR, I bet that's seriously hard work for them!

pale No stomach for http://www.picgifs.c Shocked you've become a lightweight Onesie Man Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun May 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Hellooooo Everyone Very Happy

Had a mad busy weekend, had Lara and Kian for the weekend as Emma & Tom moved house, so better off without little people to supervise as well and Nero had a trip to the Hairdressers as well, so he is all smart and smelling gorgeous, now trying to clear up and get sorted for work tomorrow but Nero and I have just had a lovely peaceful walk in the sunshine.

Mmmm yes GR, I saw that Doogs blamed the driving misdemeanor on me What a Face Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683
Thanks for the info though Doogs on the fines etc, they should be tough on this one.

Hope the footie went well for your team Doogs and that you had a great time with your friends, always nice to have a girlie get together Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 853843

If I remember rightly Lai, Malta was a tad windy when I was there years ago but I loved the place but can't remember much about the food though, looking forward to hearing all about it.
How fantastic to possibly have a Badger set near by, thats so exciting. Also to have the swans and ducklings etc on the pond, your as lucky as Safariman.

Sounds like you are coming out of your shell GR Wink and passing links on the forum to colleagues cheers glad your having lots of fun.

Oh yes, looking forward to seeing what your trail cams may have picked up Lai bounce

Have a great evening everyone

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon May 20, 2013 12:24 am

Busy weekend for me to Guys. Welcome back Lai glad you, and your Mum had a nice time together despite the wind, and food scratch or was it the food causing the wind Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683 . Good luck with the trail cams, it would be great if you hd a set.
Nice to have quality time with the young ones LW glad you enjoyed it hope they did'nt tire you out to much, but I bet they gave your spirits a lift. Not sure how the Dons went on Doogs, but I hope they had a good end to the season. Typical Man U last game, just when Fergie thought he'd seen everthing in 26 yrs, a first ever 5-5 draw in the Premier League. Thats what you get with Man U, still I can have a break now till August
Will catch up during the week with the posts
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon May 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Oooops Embarassed so sorry for mistaking GR's motoring offence with thinking LW did it - don't know how I managed to get that mixed up - apologies LW Embarassed

Hands off woman that are attached GR, take it from me it's not fun being on the other side if things unexpectantly develop !!!! There, that's your ticking off from me Wink Aaaah you are getting wiser as you are getting older stopping drinking halfway through the night, well done you cheers and it's great the next day when the heads not thumping Razz

Glad to hear you had a nice break with your mum Lai. Sounds like you had a lovely day with the Wirral and Cheshire badger group. Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 431638 with the cams cheers

That’s was really good of you to take Lara & Kian at the weekend LW to allow Emma & Tom to move house – always a stressful time and if they don’t have the kids to worry about that lets them get on with it. The weather is definitely getting a wee bit warmer so I’m sure Nero appreciates his new haircut Scottie

Couldn’t believe the Man Utd score yesterday WS, imagine West Brom managing to score 5 against them !! Infact there was a lot of goals in the Premiership yesterday and some more last day twists and turns with regards to European places.

The Dons drew 1-1 in their final game, we should have won by 2 or 3 goals but their goalkeeper was in amazing form and pulled off some great saves, good game though and a decent crowd considering it was an end of season 'nothing' game. Enjoyed my evening with my friends, lovely tea, glass was never empty and I finally crawled into bed at 2am Sleep Felt surprisingly good the next day, no bad hangover (knew I’d had a few) so that was a big bonus !!!
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon May 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Censored Censored Just lost my internet connection and all that I had typed Head Banger Good afternoon everyone In brief for my second attempt! Sounds like you had a good weekend Littlewid with Lara and Kian, I hope you aren't too exhausted after it all. WS you are definitely Censored Doogs you also sound like you are having a good and fun time. Am I right in thinking you are off to the Mara this June? If so you must be seriously Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 853843 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 71418 i'm going to collect the 2 cams later but Pete thinks the peanuts are still there so maybe I have to move them round a bit, also badgers have more than one sett so perhaps they have moved for the summer??? Have a good rest of the day Very Happy Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Tonight I went for an extra long walk with my FURRies Very Happy Well it was already quite a lengthy one, but I was just so happy that I decided for us to virtually double that! Even though it was quite cold and my hands were a little numb, but oh well, spare a thought for what those Giro riders are going through!

I was listening to old but new music on my ipod shuffle. About 2 years ago my original laptop broke down (or became so slow as to be useless, also couldn't even seem to copy CD's onto it anymore), and for ages now I have only had the same lot of songs on this player (all songs from my favourite ten or so artists), since my two laptops since then have been so compact so as to not even include a CD player/drive. But tonight I restarted this old laptop, and as slow as it was, transferred over some songs, many classics - to me - not listened to for a while. So this made the walk even more joyous.

It used to be a part obsession for me to update my music lists and so forth, though that died with that laptop, and many of my numerous CD's are hidden away in my parents garage. But all of my favourite songs minus the last couple of years (no Holly Throsby or Script on there affraid Laughing ) are on that old laptop, so I will take the time to give myself more 'fresh' listening on my future walks.

But more so making the walk an extra happy one was the fact that I was already in a good mood following on from a terrific message I received at lunchtime via fb. And that gave me a spring in my step this afternoon as it was difficult to stop Very Happy ing!

Lai, you sound like you are as bad as me with the Lewis repeats! Occasionally I will get the cravings and dig up an old episode, or even more often a Morse one! But on Lewis, isn't Hathoway http://i77.servimg.c cool!

Have to confess though to not even seeing all of that new episode, as about two-thirds through I switched over to the Giro, but did catch the ending later. And since I'm in confession mode, I didn't even sit up to see all the Giro Embarassed By midnight my eyelids were very droopy and I clocked off about 40kms from the finish. So whilst I do love my cycling it is not the be all and end all (besides I can usually buy the highlights DVD down the track Laughing ). For example in the 2009 Tour De France my favourite rider Andreas Kloden was in contention to make the podium, though during the third week I was extremely tired and had a cold from memory, and well, the biggest stage I didn't even sit up for! But don't tell anyone about this outside of this forum or I will lose my reputation as a 'Klodist' Laughing

I've often been a bit of a lightweight when it comes to http://www.picgifs.c anyhoo! I wouldn't stand a chance in the company of WS and Doogs! Call an ambulance in advance I say Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

"or was it the food causing the wind" - top form WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

5-5 WOW

"There, that's your ticking off from me" - Doogsy, you could at least join me as a friend on facebook and then I could start to work my charms with pokes and so forth Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683 Actually I haven't done any facebook poking since last September; maybe that's where I'm going wrong Razz

I just interact the best with whoever does the best interacting with me. That's why I'm on the WAA so much http://i70.servimg.c But with the lady at work, well, sometimes one has to take a risk in life, and I'm glad I did that, no matter what http://www.picgifs.c

With the premier league, did Newcastle survive the cull? Haven't taken virtually any interest this year, but knew they were struggling a little mid season.

"glass was never empty" - Oh Doogsy!

It's definitely a major Censored when you lose a post you've written a lot on I Agree

Mara next month Doogs. Really? If so, then big Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 853843 and cheers

gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue May 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 45922 I'll have to get onto FB to see what your talking about G Giraffe http://i77.servimg.c Giraffe Giraffe http://i77.servimg.c R Nosey or what? Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 40683

Okay, I think I kept up with that about the music/Ipod/laptop/CDs

Hathaway is such a S http://i77.servimg.c and definitely my favourite - can't say more otherwise you'll know what happens at the end ............... http://www.picgifs.c

Must fly ............. have a great afternoon everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue May 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Laughing No matter how Nosey you get you can't find out, as it was a PM http://www.picgifs.c

http://i77.servimg.c GR http://i77.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue May 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 40 615959 Head Banger ROFL I was joking, I may be a queen rabbit albino but not a nosey pig http://i70.servimg.c http://www.picgifs.c

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Wed May 22, 2013 2:35 pm

There is nothing at all wrong with being a little Nosey Razz

GR Giraffe tongue
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu May 23, 2013 12:15 pm

affraid Flippin eck it's like winter here What a Face wind, rain, hailstones, and very cold. We even have Snowing forcast to night passing through. It must be effecting our widlife especialy the Birds, and their breeding
WS

-------

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2541
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down