Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splodge....The Story continues!!

+4
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
Laikipia
littlewid
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Splodge....The Story continues!!

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Took a few pics of Splodge the other day and also of Tiga (I will put Tiga on his thread).
Heres Splodge, chilled out on her own
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Ducks_13

Holding paws with Tiga.
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Ducks_14
They have become the best of friends. I will post a nice pic of Tiga on his thread.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Splodge....The Story continues!!

Post  whitestarling Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:22 pm

WOW Has'nt splodge grown. She's beautiful, and thats such a lovely photo of Splodge, and Tiga. It's great to know they have become so close to each other. Thanks for letting us know how Splodge is going on
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 am

Oh my goodness she is just adorable LW I love you and agree with LW, my she has grown affraid

Love the piccy with her pal Tiga, very cute Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Has she grown into a beautifull lady!!! I love it when cats show affection to each other. Giz does that with his paw on my hand, but I think thats his way of telling me 'enough'!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks guy's. She really has grown and her personality is so loving and also full of fun and she is just like her owner..........never stops talking Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 40683 Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 40683

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Gorgeous photos Littlewid - lovely to see Splodge and Tiga holding paws.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Today seemed an appropriate day to give a little update on Splodge. She reached a little milestone today......or maybe a stone she would like to throw at me affraid she has had a few calls and lots of interest from Tiga (silly boy is neutered Very Happy ), anyway as she is not on the active breeding register as she is purely a pet cat, it was time to get her spayed, which as we know is better for their health if they are not going to have kittens.
Anyway Splodge is fine this evening and amazingly she hasn't ignored me which cats can do when they have been to the vets and had an op, she has been wanting her usual cuddles and Tiga can't get enough of her. He has missed his friend all day and is following her around like a little lamb I love you
Not sure if she will be doing any computing this evening
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Kian_020

or tightrope/radiator walking
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Kian_021

Don't think musical chairs is on the agenda either tonight.
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Kian_022

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Big Group Hug to Splodge this evening - I am sure she will forgive you, it's definitiely for the best if you aren't going to breed from her. Those photos are so gorgeous, what a star she is I love you and I love her acrobatic walking across radiators and chairs, what a character she must be I love you

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:54 pm

WOW What a Like a Star @ heaven Splodge has turned out to be, an acrobatic Cat no less. Did you teach her those tricks LW making her follow you around the tops of the radiators, and furniture ?
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 40683 I'm sure she knpws that her Mum always does the best for her, thats why she's forgiven you.
Great to see her again
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Doesnt look like there are any ill affects thankfully from the op LW. Give her loads of mummy love and cuddles Hugs

SM

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Thanks guy's Very Happy She has done well this evening and Tiga and Nero have been looking after her.........with no complaints from Miss Splodge Ginger Cat

Of course I taught her all she knows WS........haven't I ever posted the pic of me radiator walking Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 615959 lol! lol!

Those pics were taken the other day SM, the furthest she has jumped this evening is on to my lap for a cuddle I love you

She is a real character Lai, she has me in stitches most of the time, she is funny, very chatty, gets into all sorts of pickles and is very affectionate.

She goes back on Monday for a check up but luckily no stitches to be removed. When my other cats were spayed they allways had the little row of stitches that they always tried to pull out, now they suture under the skin so the stitches are not visible and they leave the wound alone and then they just dissolve.......far better for the cats.

Oh yeah.........Splodge will love being called a Like a Star @ heaven cheers

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Little update on Splodge. She went back to the vets tonight to have her wound checked and all is fine, Martin say's it looks really good. I must admit, she has been brilliant and also seemed to enjoy the car journey today.
Whilst we were there she had her booster vaccination and her nails clipped, so she is all sorted for a while.
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Kian_034
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 am

I love you Group Hug Like a Star @ heaven Splodge - and a lovely photo. Great news she is okay and all sorted.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 am

cheers cheers Splodge looks really good, and happy LW. Bet your both glad thats over though
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 am

Great to hear she is recovering fine LW.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Thanks guy's Very Happy Splodge is all fine and dandy and says a big thanks for all the comments Ginger Cat

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Haven't posted a pic of Splodge for a while so thought I would post one I took the other day, unusually for her she was being quiet relaxing in one of the baskets.
Taken on my mobile so not too brilliant.
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Img-2010
She wasn't so quiet today though, she jumped up on the window ledge that my nephew had just painted, she was ok but my floor had loads of white paw prints on it.......my new floor affraid
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 pm

She looks wonderful LW. Not sure about the white paw prints across your new floor though No

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:56 am

Lovely photo of Splodge Littlewid - and Rolling Eyes Shocked shame about your new floor !!!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Great to see Splodge again LW Very Happy love that photos. She is a beautiful cat & looks to be quite big ? or is that usual for a Maine Coone ?
Paint, white paw prints on the new floor . . . . uh oh Crying or Very sad Ginger Cat
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Sorry Doogs, I missed that question. Splodge is fairly big for a female Maine Coon, they are big cats but generally it's the males that are the largest but Splodge is waging her own war on size with the boys Very Happy
Thought I would post a couple of pics of her relaxing.
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Img-2016

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 Img-2017
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Cool photo of Splodge relaxing with her paws crossed, and love her chilling in her bed. She's a very beautiful cat Littlewid.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks for answering that LW and thanks for posting more pictures - she looks a lovely, relaxed, happy cat who is very beautiful I love you and I think she knows it Wink Very Happy
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Thanks Lai and Doogs Very Happy I think she is lovely too and yes so does she I love you she is a lovely friendly cat who constantly wants to be cuddled and lay round your neck and I tell you, she chats more than I do Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 5 40683 sometimes I think Tiga just pretends he is asleep so that he can get some peace Sleep

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 am

Group Hug a neck warmer, that's wonderful Littlewid, what a cosy idea. I bet Tiga loves her to bits even though she chats a lot.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next