Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splodge....The Story continues!!

+4
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
Laikipia
littlewid
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Splodge....The Story continues!!

Post  Doogs Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Yeah that's a pretty Cool neck warmer to have, must be great in the winter Laughing
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Splodge....The Story continues!!

Post  whitestarling Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 pm

She really has turned into a gorgeous cat LW. Mrs S says she beautiful, and reminds her of one we used to have
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 pm

She is the best neck warmer you could wish for I love you and yes, Tiga does love her to bits, they get on so well together.

Glad Mrs S likes her WS and that Splodge brings back nice memories for her, thats nice to know Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 768480

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 am

Boy LW she has grown into a beauty. The crossed paws are very cool!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Aww thanks SM, at the moment she is asleep on the table right by my laptop, she is never far away from me I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Cushions are for Hanging in........
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Img-2063

And then......Falling asleep in....
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Img-2064
All done without the paws touching the seat of the sofa.......must be Magic Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh my word, such gorgeous photos of Splodge, absolutely adorable, just hanging in there all cosy and comfy.

Lucky Splodge Group Hug one very lucky little cat.

Lai

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Brilliant photos LW. Mrs S says what a lovely Cat. She looks really comfortable there. have you managed to get a go onyour Sofa yet ? Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 am

Thanks Lai, WS & Mrs S Very Happy I think she is rather lovely too, she is such a sweet natured cat.
I have had one sit on my new sofa WS but thats about it Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 40683 I really must book my time for sitting on it Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 768480

If Splodge isn't round my neck or hanging in the cushions she is lying in my arms sleeping, heres a pic I took last night of her sleeping in my arms.

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Img-2069
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:59 am

Group Hug that's so sweet Littlewid. Splodge looks very happy in your arms.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Splodge behaves very much like our Splodge used to, you could put him round your neck, or over your arm, and walk up the road or anywhere, and he'd just lie there and not move. We used to say he was a rag doll cat Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 853843 I think both Splodges would have hung around together a lot lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 40683 Sounds like if your name is Splodge hanging around is what you do best, funny how they both have the same kind of personalities WS and it also seems as though Splodge was the right decision to call my Miss Splodge Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 768480

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Loving these new photos of Splodge LW, she is a very pretty girl who looks incredibly laid back which of course is the sign of a rather happy, contented cat Wink

How did you manage to take that photo of her sleeping in your arms - was it one of those you had to stretch one arm out as far as you could to take it ?? ! Laughing

Doogs Ginger Cat
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 768480 Thats exactly how I took the photo Doogs. Trouble was, I had nothing to look through to see if she was actually fully in the shot, so I was quite surprised that it came out as well as it did.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 768480 The girl done good Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 768480
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Just catching the latest pics now LW.

Splodge definitely likes her comfort, just look how she is buried herself in those cushions!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm still forgetting to make sure my battery in this new camera is fully charged before I take a picture but I couldn't resist these last night of Slodge and Tiga together and then splodge just hanging in the chair.

True Love I love you
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Kian_415

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Kian_416
Sorry about the christmas tree lights lurking at the bottom there Embarassed

Mum those BLUE christmas tree lights What a Face
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Kian_417

Got to escape!
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Kian_418

OK, look cute before you leap!
Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 Kian_419

Yeah I know, next time make sure the battery is fully charged for better pics Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 615959

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 am

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 71418 Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 71418 Lovely pics Littlewid. Splodge and Tiga are so wonderful and such characters. They looked so cosy in the chair together snuggled up Group Hug

Lai

ps the battery thing What a Face easily done!

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 853843 Great pics LW Splodge....The Story continues!! - Page 6 853843

I especially love the one with the xmas tree directly behind Splodge. She is soooo wide eyed!

I will have to catch up on this thread too :)
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6