Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Bella Pics

+4
Safari Maiden
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
8 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Empty Re: Some Bella Pics

Post  Cremecat Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:49 pm

GR, I love your stories of Bella and Leo!! Some Bella Pics - Page 9 71418

And the pictures are so lovely! I am sure your heart melts when they look at you with those innocent ( Wink ) eyes.

It took a while to figure out what you were wearing... now I understand why they call you Giraffe Boy. Razz But it IS cute!!!

CC
Cremecat
Cremecat

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Cute confused scratch Do you have Specsavers Cool in Finland CC

WS Some Bella Pics - Page 9 40683
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 pm

You the man

ROFL ROFL ROFL This "specsavers" comment just gave me a big belly laugh Thanks

Maybe that's the key to happiness WS. More women with poor eyesight checking us out Some Bella Pics - Page 9 40683

Now I've just got to find a women with glasses, and then steal them from her Laughing

But thanks for the great comments all. Very lovely and smirk-inducing. We just went for a kinda late walk, though it seems later than it actually is, because daylight saving just finished last weekend for us, so not much light at the end of the day now. It sort of emphasises that winter is on its way, though I don't mind the middle of the year as I am okay with the cold, and know that I'll get even more snuggles with my pooches I love you

They are still making me laugh a lot. My parents find them amusing too. We sometimes think that maybe Leo is a bit intimidating to Bella, because he usually instigates the play fighting and Bella is really out of her weight division, and then sometimes we break it up to give Bella a rest, but even after that, or if I've put Leo outside for some minor misdemeanour, then Bella is soon looking for him again, so they really are good pals. And when Bella wants to eat from the bowl she eats! He doesn't push her out from there. And her snarl is so awesome! I took a pic of it about a week ago so will have to post it at some stage!

Leo probably gets bored more often than Bella though, and my dad noticed some of his funny behaviour on Saturday night (he took care of them while mum and I went to the concert). Bella was just snoozing quietly when Leo siddled over and sat on her! The next day there was a lot of sun, and sun spots on the carpet inside, so Bella was continually finding the sunny spot and doing her 'planking' thingy. At one point she was beside me in the lounge room minding her business, and then Leo came over, and I swear, this was one of the funniest things I have ever seen, was really seemingly about to put his touche where it wasn't wanted when Bella nicked off from her spot! I could see that he was about to do this annoyance thing, and it was just a really silly boyish thing that made me laugh heaps. I don't know how to explain that it was so funny. With their behaviour to, Bella will often be the one that leads him outside, and he is more of a follower in general; like he will follow us around regularly, whereas Bella is more of an individual. They are both very smirk-inducing characters.

I am really enjoying the new sleeping arrangements as it's such a special treat when they come in in the morning. It's always a http://i70.servimg.c moment for us, and always a not wanting to get out of bed when the time comes to have to.

This is also why I am not posting on here in my mornings anymore Very Happy

CC, my dogs aren't innocent! Laughing Though we have long joked that there are no flies on Bella!

And with Leo life is forever grin-inducing for him, as it's what he does so often...grins! And he especially does it when he is being bad Razz

He is such a loveable lad though.

LW, with the fluff, I think it's like a carcass the toy, and the dog is chewing out it's inners affraid

Very fetching indeedy http://www.picgifs.c

I am going better with Leo now, I was just taking it all too seriously and personally. I agree with you re the walking LW. A dog shouldn't be a prisoner to you and just made to be so-called perfect. A dog should be allowed to display its personality...within reason Some Bella Pics - Page 9 40683

Nero does sound rather perfect though, just from being himself Very Happy Does he like to run or just walk? My dogs often want to break into a bit of a sprint Razz
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremecat Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

GR, I think that you are doing fine with Leo and Bella the Belle! sunny

When dogs have been naughty, you can see it from their faces, they look so guilty! Bella and Leo do not look guilty at all so they must be innocent... Rolling Eyes

CC
Cremecat
Cremecat

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:17 am

Does "Belle" mean "dog" in a non English language?

My dogs are about as innocent as I am Laughing

Oh, and just to stay on topic...

Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Bellat10

Razz tongue
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremecat Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm

The French word "belle" means "beauty" flower
Cremecat
Cremecat

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 am

I am back with another http://www.picgifs.c update!

My pooches continue to give me heaps of love and laughter; just the most fantastic companions. With Leo he still cracks me up even when he is being naughty!

He continues to be too demanding often when I sit on the couch with food or laptop. The difference is that Bella asks for my attention while he demands, so I still send him outside fairly regularly. I give him warnings, keep moving him back to his day bed, and then that's it, you're out! He doesn't seem to learn with this stuff though and I don't think the him being outside for a little while helps either of us, and with the colder weather it sure isn't great for him.

I think it's a balance thing. Later last night I gave him plenty of attention, and he snuggled lovingly on my lap for close to an hour. After that he was really good for the rest of the night and snoozed adorably by himself, even when Bella spent some ample time on my lap also. He does deserve significant attention from me, and sometimes I am too laptop obsessed, so like I said, it's a balance thing. And with the colder weather I should expect more snuggle time (especially with Bella which has already been happening I love you ) and be on the laptop a little less. I can still go to the kitchen table and type if I want to be left to my own devices (though bare the cold affraid perhaps I get myself a second onesie suit Laughing ). Friday and Saturday nights are a good time for me to stay up late and write on the couch, as by 10pm both of them are generally Sleeping , as was the case last night, and I finished a cool story which I will post soonish!

Leo has really made big improvements with acceptance that I cannot always be home, and usually when I leave now is not trying to stop me, nor wailing as I head out the door Some Bella Pics - Page 9 768480

In the mornings Bella is always the first one in and is Xmas excited! Leo often will just casually saunter in five seconds later, and be the most docile creature on Earth! Like me he is not really a morning creature! But Bella will dive under the blankys and he will snuggle with me at the head of the bed. He burries his head into my neck/chest and it is so loving. This morning after a while I turned to rest on my other side, and then he still borrows into my back, like a little back warmer! I think this is what LW and Pete might need to help their woes Very Happy

Today I am off to a family do, and my dogs have to stay at home because my mum is worried about how they will go around the young kids and also that they might get out of the gate or something. I wish I could take them as it would add a lot of fun to the day, but also understand the trepidation. So they will be without me for at least a few hours this afternoon.

With excitement levels, Leo is just as excited as Bella when I come home at lunchtime and night, so like I said, he just is not a morning creature Very Happy
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:28 am

http://i73.servimg.c GR good to know your all getting on a lot better Very Happy , and Leo is letting you go out of the OK now. By the way tempreture what do you call cold for Leo outside ?

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 am

Today I talk them for a short walk at lunchtime (as well as the usual longer one at night) and this I will try to stick to. It only has to be 5-10 minutes; just get them out and about to break up their day a bit. The morning is not going to be realistic as I really am just far too lazy and loving my snuggles with them too in the cold weather Very Happy I am not sure what is cool exactly WS, but a couple of mornings ago was our coolest temperature since last October I heard, so maybe about 10 degrees? We don't get snow in Melbourne, even in the middle of Winter.

We have ANZAC day coming up on Thursday which is our main tribute day for our war heroes, so the work week is broken up which is nice too.

Back to Leo: This morning was rather unique. He didn't actually come in to my room straightaway, staying in the lounge. He came in about half an hour later, and then we just got about the fifteen minutes of snuggle time before I had to be up for quick breakfast, feed them, then shower and drive to work. Just another sign that he is becoming a little more independent.
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 am

Bella in Twilight affraid Laughing

Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Img_1010
Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Img_1011
Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Img_1012

"Blood tastes good!"
Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Img_1013

"Who me? I'm innocent."
Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Img_1014
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:09 am

Sharing a day bed:
Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Img_1015
Some Bella Pics - Page 9 Img_1017
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremecat Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Haha, you cannot accuse Bella for anything when she gives you that innocent look!
Definitely not guilty of any crimes! Razz

The last two pictures say it all. They look like best friends forever, everything else must be just acting. tongue

CC
Cremecat
Cremecat

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Some Bella Pics - Page 9 768480 They really look comfortable together GR. Lovely pics
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 am

Thanks guys. I do laugh when Bella goes into vampire mode!

Which she did just then actually!

A constant with Leo has been his most used nickname, 'Leaping'. Often I will just call him that, or Leaping Leo. And something that is really funny about him is the way that he jumps. Because he does it with such crazy enthusiasm and also that his timing/co-ordination is often way out! This is shown up when playing tug of war games, but even more so when throwing a tennis ball off the wall. He will just charge out it and leap from a mile away sometimes, like he's taking an AFL high mark. Last night he really took a great catch/mark, which was sort of a first. I just don't think that he has much experience with 'games'. Bella usually beats him to the ball, but she is a very clever and agile young lass Very Happy
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks For the updates and photos of Leaping Leo and 'Belle' Bella GR. I have caught up with this thread now and good to know all is well and that they love each other, mostly, now Very Happy

They really do look angelic when they are lying peacefully sharing a bed Cool

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:09 pm

They are classic characters who make me Very Happy and Laughing heapsy.

http://www.picgifs.c I love you http://www.picgifs.c
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Quite a few pictures and stories for me to catch up on. It's obviously GR that things are slowly but surely getting better with the 3 of you in the Rowlerson household and I applaud you for that as, by the sounds of things, it's been rather telling at times !! Some Bella Pics - Page 9 615959 There has had to be a lot of adjustments for all of you and through trial and error you are all getting into a new routine to suit you all - well done http://i73.servimg.c

Love all the new photos - especially like the two of them in the day bed - just shows that they do like each other but need a wee bit of rough and tumble now and again Wink
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 am

"the 3 of you in the Rowlerson household" - awwwww, makes us feel like a real family Very Happy

To call me Rowlerson sounds really weird too; like too adult. Rowlerson is my father Laughing

Well, Mr Rowlerson would be worse Razz

As I mentioned at some point during my ramblings, it's more my attitude that has been the issue...or not. I mean nowadays the pooches still play up and stuff, but I am taking a much more chilled out approach that's all. Leo is still doing some mouthing when he gets really excited. I think it's just a case of me having to be careful whenever he is around small children; and I am not about to become a father anytime in the near future lol!

Speaking of that, your phrase "they do like each other but need a wee bit of rough and tumble now and again" is a crack up as it relates to human relationships too, only that their 'rough and tumble' I interpret a little differently Razz
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon May 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Enjoyed catching up on here G http://i77.servimg.c R or is it just Rowlerson now? No No No too serious that one lol! Things do sound as if they are calming down, you not being so het up and Leo just settling and feeling more at home I reckon, it's lovely to know things are good.
Loving the new pics and Bella in "Bella" mode was scary affraid little vampire girl Twisted Evil but she can also turn on a really cute pose I love you Leo sure is a handsome chap and they look cosy cuddled up together in their day bed I love you
I have my little back warmer GR, it's called a Nero Scottie

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Wed May 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Am enjoying some time tonight with both pooches on my lap at different times. We have the heater on as it's rather cold. I still get amazed sometimes at just how loving Bella and Leo are. This morning Leo was really snuggling under the doona, and usually he doesn't go right under it, so shows that it is getting much cooler now, but still more sunny than England Laughing

I am not sure if I have mentioned this yet, but one thing that especially cracks me up is when Leo tries to catch the tennis ball off the wall, because he is so wonderfully enthusiastic that his timing can be way off, and he has even done back flips trying to get it! Recently he has done a couple of great catches, so I have been applauding (he must be learning from the master, Bella), although now I shall have to get some more tennis balls as this last one seems to have disappeared this past day...yeah, along with my onesie suit buttons Razz

Both of them are snoozing adorably just now Sleeping

Bella sure can be vicious LW! She has a firey side to her! And for sure Leo is handsome, a beautiful boy.

I like your back warmer LW Group Hug
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun May 19, 2013 6:57 am

Sounds like Leo and Bella are becoming good friends now GR which is great news.

Still laughing about your Onesie and the buttons Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sun May 19, 2013 11:16 am

Not to sure about the GOOD friends bit. Regular playfights, Leo annoying Bella when she is comfortable, Bella bullying him around the food, etc Laughing

They are always entertaining, and maybe you are right Lai, because there is no love without passion Razz
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat May 25, 2013 1:06 am

I gave the pooches two new toys last night (funny thing is that Princess Bella still wants to have them both Laughing ) as I went out for a little while, and already one of them has been destroyed. So yes, after some small time clean up the other day, this unit is again fluff central!
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat May 25, 2013 9:49 am

ROFL Some Bella Pics - Page 9 40683 Good for Bella and Leo, that's what I like to hear!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat May 25, 2013 11:02 pm

A home is not a home unless the dogs have scattered fluff all around it Some Bella Pics - Page 9 768480

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next