Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Some Bella Pics

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some Bella Pics

Post  gregrowlerson on Sun May 26, 2013 1:37 am

And I often say that it is their home. I'm merely a welcome guest Razz
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Sun May 26, 2013 7:29 am

ROFL GR I Agree - that is so true

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 am

I think that my furries have enjoyed the long weekend as we have had a lot of snuggles Group Hug Many sleep-ins and even just random parts of the day where I'll go, "Let's have a snuggle" Very Happy

Bella has been a little weird with her behaviour lately as when I sit on the couch with food now she is the one that sits beside me whilst Leo sits timidly on the floor (he knows his rightful place now Laughing ). And he is really the consummate gentleman now, yet Bella will work herself up into a frenzy, growling then barking at him even as he sits off in the distance very innocently! So WS, I think I have an alpha-female problem now Razz

I am using a new heater now too (well it's old but new, like Inspector Morse Laughing ) and Bella loves it but Leo doesn't. In fact it's taken me a couple of days to work out just why he's been spending so much time in my bedroom... the heater! But I will need to have it on a lot less as it tires me out...another thingy I've been slow to realise. Because the past two days I haven't got out of bed before 10am, and that is because the heater has been on heaps on the nights before. And Bella has been extra extra snoozy So we will have to put ourselves on rations with it a little bit, and mostly have it on for short stints. Though I do realise I can use it for another purpose...

When I really want to write on the couch, on shall go the heater! I think that's a good evil plan, as Leo demands my lap, but Bella just asks tongue

By the way, I posted numerous pics of the furries (amongst other thingys Razz ) on facebook, so check them out if you get extra extra bored lol!

Neither have received any attention, which is both Embarassed and Laughing

Heater is about to go off again, and I will have a shower. It's ten past five in the evening and I haven't had one (though did walk the pooches earlier)!
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 am

http://i70.servimg.c http://www.picgifs.c GR - sounds like Bella is alpha dog now, but as long as they are both happy and get along it doesn't matter who rules the roost.

Turn that heater off GR, it's turning you into a couch potato http://i73.servimg.c actually I love to be hot and cosy but not in the bedroom, I like air and it helps me to Sleeping

Will check out your FB page later, must go to my office now.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 pm

I always knew that women rule GR http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c good old Bellawoo I love you ......the main thing as Lai says, is as long as they get along ok thats all that matters.

Mmmmm heaters do make you Sleep but it's also nice to feel warm and snuggly........but not to the point you just blob on the sofa.....deffo need http://i73.servimg.c up the rear GR affraid

Sorry I missed your pics on FB. In the evenings I tend to just come on here and my phone had gone a little weird in that I wasnt getting my emails on it or my FB updates, but I figured what it was yesterday and got it sorted so I will pop on tomorrow and check them out as its getting late now......I would never knowingly ignore them No No No

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:44 am

"I always knew that women rule GR" - Me too LW Razz

Bellawoo is soooo Cool

I turned the heater on, but only half an hour ago and I have been out in kitchen the whole time. Bella is enjoying it though Very Happy

Lai, I am going to stand up for my couch potato status, and by the way, WE couch potatoes need to stick together tongue

I know that I can get away with saying that cause I'm not Pete Laughing

With the facebook pics, the unsighting was partly my fault, as I posted late at night, and then the following morning realised that I only posted them for 'private' viewing (so for just me, myself and I apparently Laughing ) before changing them so that every man and his dog (plus female stalkers Razz ) could see them! I thought it was a good time to do that little 'shoot' anyhoo, as I won't be youngish for too much longer!

Though hopefully will always be youngish at I love you

http://i77.servimg.c G http://i77.servimg.c R http://i77.servimg.c
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

ROFL GR - you are mad as a maggot

Lai

ps that's a term of endearment, although it might not sound like it http://heathersanima
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Anything coming from you Mrs Kipia is not just often clever and funny, but it's a term of endearment.

You can't help it. It's in your wonderful, positive nature Hugs

And "mad as a maggot" certainly does not sound like it! Laughing
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 am

It has been a while since I have posted any pics on this thread...

Leo's begging poses are one of the cutest things you can ever see. He stands on his hind legs and sticks up his front paws; very much like a kangaroo. Finally I decided to take a photo of him today while he was doing it, hoping for some fish and chips.

Here is a recent one of Bella doing her weights session:

And now for some proof of the 'onesie' walks! Here is a good 'action' shot of Leo, as well as a startling example of just how well I get them to heel  

gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 pm

I was going to try to post some more pooch pics, but since that ain't working I will just talk about us.

I have a confession to make. Laughing that sounds really bad doesn't it? Razz 

I have got back into the habit of having them sleep with me No Very Happy 

But of course this is not so bad.

At first it was me going out a couple of times, coming home latish, and thus making up for the usual snuggles of the evening. Other times it was me being tired or whatever, and now it's just become the norm. But I am monitoring their behaviour, and they've been good; well as far as jack russells go http://www.picgifs.c Messes around the house have been almost non existent for the past few weeks, and Leo rarely nips over the last two to three months. I feel like I am at a point now where I can't kick them out of the bed unless they do wrong. So that is what I will do, and I think that in such an instance they will get the message.

I have been a lot more quiet on here lately, but to be honest I very much doubt that I will ever be as active again as I was for my first four months or so here. Though I will still be active though; that's a promise. This place is one of my homes. One of my families.

I figure that most of my online laptop time during the week now will be spent in the morning. Bella & Leo are more accepting - for some reason - of me at the table and laptop first thing then during the evening. As such the night times have often been one big snugglefest, which suits me as much as it does them http://i70.servimg.c Such a situation enables potential TV/movie watching and reading, but no laptop. I can go online via my mobile, but that is more of a facebook thing, since making long posts such as this is pretty difficult with these 4th decade old fingers!

So for me the mornings (although with general laziness and getting breakfast and ready for work usually doesn't equate to more than half an hour http://www.picgifs.c ) are the times to go on the laptop on weekdays, and for me I aim to use this for my book project, long not seriously worked on, though with ideas still continuously flowing. This morning I did less than fifteen minutes of 'research', and in such time stumbled upon a fantastic quote to use, then immediately recognised an aspect that the book has been missing all along. Further thinking carried on in the shower, leading to a rather smirk-inducing moment when I heard my character Kristina say something in the class that's so cool, and then I had an immediate remembrance that this actually related to a minor aspect of her character as was already written in the book! For me these are the little moments that are so beautiful about creative writing. I just need to devote some more time to it, and anything is possible.

Where there is no excuse for my absence on here is the weekends. I have plenty of time, and since I haven't even been working much on the book, it is a case of laziness (and that sleepy RVW dude Laughing ). I did have to go to work last Saturday (though not again for five weeks, http://i70.servimg.c ), but a lot of other times were spent snuggling. In fact on some recent weekends the pooches and I have had the beach towel out on the lawn and been sunbaking Very Happy And they really love this heapsy. They like to go outside sometimes, but it's a quandary, because they want to be around me too, so when I do take the time to go out in the front yard with them (which is rare) they really appreciate it. After a while in the yard a couple of times, Bella has really started smiling heaps, which I love. She generally doesn't smile as much as Leo who appears to be more in touch with his tookah (it's a chill out term) Laughing Though right now they are both playing up and he barking a bit! Because I am at the laptop, and because they have only had one very short walk today, so they have a lot of pent up energy. It's been raining most of the day, plus I worked back late, I did shopping, and I have a cold. So not such a great day for the pooches. Nevertheless as soon as I got inside they got their din dins, then had a brief play, and then snuggles in bed for almost an hour.

Bella got her smile on briefly earlier too, as when I first came home they also went outside briefly, but she came in before Leo, and then we played a quick game, without Leo to ambush it Laughing The funny thing is that to the outside observer it would seem that Leo is an annoyance to Bella (and often vice versa), but they really have a lot of love for each other, and in fact copy each other a lot. When dad and I take them for the lengthy Thursday night walk, Bella will sometimes get a little ahead of Leo, but then will always turn around and wait, as if to say, "where are you my brother? I miss you." She will often do a similar thing if Leo is outside, and it may have been that they have just fought five minutes earlier, but she will be wondering how he is doing, and in some strange way missing him. We have regular times in the evenings now when both dogs are snuggling on my lap in total peace, and these are beautiful times for us all.

A couple of things that just come to mind that crack me up. Whenever they get their meatballs (always at breakfast and then usually more at dinner time) I hand feed them individually. Now virtually everytime, Bella will nip away and bark rather hysterically at Leo, as if he is a threat to steal her food. He is never a threat, and simply sits there patiently, often with front paws in the air, not even concerned about Bella. Bella often also attacks him when I put the leads on them for walkies, as if to say, "I'm the boss!"

Which she is. I don't argue with her Razz 

Recently I have noticed a tactic that Leo has come up with to prolong the walk time. He will sense when we are getting close to home, and knowing that a particular path will bring us closer will try to stop, or he will actually stop when we are walking in the general direction of home. It is disobedience yes, but it makes me smile and laugh a lot (and don't worry, he can't actually stop me from going where I decide to go Very Happy ). The other day I was so impressed with his stubbornness that I did decide for us all to walk around an extra block or two.

It's a wonderful part of my life that everytime I come back home, they are waiting for me. It really does make me smile heaps, and sometimes it can bring a level of peacefulness just to watch them, being themselves, being happy, being loving.

Well, that's enough for now!

http://www.picgifs.c GR: jack2: 
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 am

Embarassed  I missed the photos above earlier GR, not sure where I was but love the pics and you in your Onesie is brilliant!

Glad to hear all well with Bella and Leo and that you are still being creative cheers 

Lai aka Mrs Kipia E http://i77.servimg.c 

ps sorry you won't be around so much it will be very silent 
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Embarassed I also missed those pictures   - apologies for that GR.  Very cute picture of them on their own and together, those double leads are great and when you come across someone walking their dogs on one of them it shows a real togetherness of both dogs and owners.  Love the fact you walk them in your Onesie, big  to you for that - you must be the talk of your neighbourhood Very Happy   So sweet that Bella gets ahead of herself, realises then waits for her pal, bless Like a Star @ heaven    I think Bella will always be the boss of the two of them, she was there first, it's her house but she's happy to share it with Leo, if he behaves himself !   Being welcomed when you come home by your dog(s) is just one of the most magical things ever I love you 

I don't have a problem with the dogs sleeping with you GR, it's not for everyone but each to their own.  Ali used to love sleeping on my bed at night and when I stayed at mum & dads at the weekend Sid was curled up on the pillow next to be all night Sleep , it was rather cute I love you 

So long as you don't leave us completely, which I trust you won't by your comment "though I will still be active though; that's a promise. This place is one of my homes. One of my families".  then it's okay that you won't be posting as much.  You are an established, well regarded member of the team now GR so when you get the time to post you do that, we will always be happy to hear from and read your posts.  Being on a computer all day at work I try to do my posts for here at a lunchtime so I don't have go on my laptop every night.  I was into town at lunchtime today to get some Dollars to pay for our Sundowners on holiday as the exchange rate at M&S was very good today so didn't get the chance to post on my lunch hour.

Sunbathing on the lawn at the weekends, oh that is so unfair - very jealous alien 

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:54 am

I think my post came across as far too negative, like I might manage 1 post a month from now on lol I am a rabbit, so will still chat here often :-)

No sunbaking just now as the weather has taken a turn for the worst. In bed by 8:30 tonight! Having mini coughing fits but can still text :-)

Thanks heaps for the great messages guys.

Only found out today that my brother is celebrating his birthday in the city Sunday, so I have 3 days to get myself right or else be curled up in the fetal position in a corner of some nightclub well before midnight. If that happens after midnight then it's probably expected lol
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:56 am

Whoopsy meant Saturday. Would never make it to work Monday if the party was Sunday night!
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Well those pictures have given me a Very Happy  this evening GR, I so loved the one of Leo begging, sounds odd but my old boy Spook, who sadly is no longer here, used to beg as well,  maybe thats why Leos pic really made me smile, as well as him being a handsome devil Wink .
Bless Bella being the boss, Leo will realise that women are always the boss Razz  I used to walk Nero and Bentley on a joint lead when I first got Nero, he was a bit of a scardy cat when he was first allowed out so being hooked up with Bentley gave him confidence but as Bentley got older their pace was different so single leads then became the norm.
Nero too sleeps on the bed, there is no way he would sleep down stairs or sleep in a basket next to the bed, he has to be right there with you, plus he likes his comfort too much but having both Bella and Leo to snuggle up to must be lovely.
So sorry to hear you have a cold at the moment, lets hope it ups and leaves soon so you can enjoy your brothers birthday on Saturday.

affraid  don't go too quiet GR, we would miss having you around, the old place wouldn't be the same but I also understand that you have other interests and there has to be a balance. I can't get on during the day at work as we are not allowed so I only have the evenings to everything I need to do and get on here and my weekends can be manic but as WS is always rightly saying, you fit the forum into your life, not your life around the forum, so dont you go worrying, you post as and when you can. I know your not disappearing,  which is great but you must also do all the other things you want to do............but be quiet for too long and we will all start shouting rather loudly GR WHERE ARE YOU?????

You get well soon and enjoy your brothers birthday.

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:21 pm

you'll still be chatting on here GR Very Happy 

Hope you get rid of that coughing fit soon especially as you have to be a party animal at the weekend. It's my nephews 21st on Monday & he's having a party in the house on Saturday night so it looks like we'll both be celebrating relations birthdays this weekend  
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Doogs, being welcomed home by your dogs is indeed one of the most magical things ever! When I am driving home from work it can actually be a major pick me up, even before getting there. Just the thought of getting to see the fabulous furries can bring a smile. I really can't imagine my life without dogs in it anymore. I am hooked for as long as I am breathing!

The sunbaking has been continuing too, and today especially we did a lot of it. These are such gorgeous moments; we are all so happy Very Happy And even when I went out briefly for a hit of tennis (which I played the best I ever have against my mates, it was all rather funny) I let them stay in the yard. Mostly I force them indoors as being jack russells they are escape artists and you don't want them digging their way out and stuff. But I notice Leo's behaviour when outside is generally incredibly docile (Bella is more active Razz ), and he just loves lazying about on the grass and garden and taking in the sunlight.

Leo (my booker prize pooch Razz ) is most happy where sun spills http://i70.servimg.c 

The bigger problem is when I return, and getting in via the gate without them escaping with all their jumping up at me excitement http://www.picgifs.c 

Incredibly they haven't been making any messes inside, and I think this is actually because of them getting to sleep with me again, and so they are scared that if they do make a mistake that they will be out on their ear! But they have gone off pasta at lunchtime, and this might be a direct correlation that they are scared to eat much in the middle of the day and then have to go to the toilet before I get home in the evening. Generally speaking their appetites have still been good with their meatballs, bread, and all their doggy treats plus pizza and other such bad things that I give them http://www.picgifs.c 

Bella and Leo are like little heaters LW, and I think they have fixed up my cold now  

Leo is most definitely a handsome devil, but also realises that Bella is the boss  

How did your nephews 21st go? I have my nephews 21st also, which is happening as a lunch do this Saturday.
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Sounds like all is good in your neck of the woods GR with the pooches behaving and you having a good game of tennis cheers  you are right about the home comings with dogs, Nero is so excited to see me he goes mad jumping up and down and spinning in circles, its quite funny to see but lovely as well I love you 

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:42 pm

A Fabulous Furry  

A Fabulous Furry  

A Fabulous Furry confused 

I finally had a shave tonight Razz 
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:54 pm

A beautiful bromance Hugs 

Loveable Leaping Indeedy I love you 
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:23 pm

http://i73.servimg.c  GR - another great selection of photos. It looks like Bella and Leo are seriously well chilled now.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:54 pm

http://www.picgifs.c http://www.picgifs.c  fantastic pictures there GR and there is definitely a bromance going on there Very Happy Lai is right, Leo and Bella do seem to be really chilled now which is lovely. For one minute I thought you were going to call yourself a Fabulous Furry with that designer stubble Wink 

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:22 pm

We all continue to get along famously. I have taken many photos of them during the last month or so; just had been too lazy to post any!

And it is coming into their favourite time of the year now with Mr sunny in full effect, so there will be heaps of sunbaking being done by all! Leo especially had a grand time spending most of yesterday afternoon basking Very Happy 
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:04 pm

It was Bellawoo's 3rd birthday back on November 22 (yes, I'm a little late with this post  Laughing ) and she had a terrific time I think! Amazingly the two toys that she got are still intact. Jack russell proof!

Better late than never! You can expect the Christmas photos sometime in January!  Razz 

G    I love you  http://www.picgifs.c I love you  R
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:22 am

GR - mmmmmmmm you are a bit late    anyway good to see Bella (and Leo) looking in fine form   

Lai  http://www.picgifs.c 
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum