Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!!

4 posters

Go down

What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!! Empty What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!!

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Hello Everyone.

We just wanted to let you know, that if at times it looks like we are not posting on the forum or replying to posts, it is because we are working behind the scenes for you all to improve the forum and to ensure it is running at top speed.

We are constantly tweeking the site and as we explained in the beginning, it is an evolving site with plans for the future that will hopefully make us a unique and interesting site for all.

Alot of the things we do take quiet a while from start to finish and because of the day jobs we have to do them in the evening, which can prevent us from catching up with you all and your news on site.

Today we have added the calender as a TV guide for you all which we hope you find helpful and a little novel.

We wanted to post this message to let you know that we are here for you all and we will definiately catch up with all your posts and news as soon as we can.

In the mean time if there is anything you would like to ask or suggestions that could improve the forum then please PM one of the Admin Team with your ideas, thoughts or suggestions, we are always happy to hear your views.

The Admin Team
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!! Empty Re: What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!!

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 am

Just thought I'd reply re the calendar, which I think is a superb idea for scatter brains like me! lol! as long as I remember to check the calendar Embarassed Embarassed

Anyway, Big Cat Diary and Elephant Diaries are starting on Eden today, 3pm and 3.30pm, and 7pm and 7.30 pm, running for five days (not including this weekend)

You're all doing a fantastic job!!!! What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!! 768480 What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!! 768480 thank you!!!!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!! Empty Re: What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!!

Post  whitestarling Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Thanks for the info AM. I've updated the Calendar to include those
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Well done WS - each morning i just need to check the calender and then no excuses for missing anything Shocked

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Help!! lol! why can't I see anything on the calendar?? Hehe! I bet i'm doing something wrong!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmm not sure - if you click on calender and then hover over a date if WS has put something on it should come up?

WS are you there?

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:59 pm

AM try this if you click on calendar Then look at to days date 17th June. Hover over the writing in the box below that date where you see an entry. It should then come up with the programe info
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 am

WS, I can't see anything under the date. If I hover my mouse over the gap under the date I just get a black box Crying or Very sad i wondered if it was because I use google chrome as my browser but just tried explorer and I get the same thing.

I can see all the birthdays though.
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:52 am

Ok AM I will have another look at it. It seems strange you can see the Birthdays but not the programes. I'll get back to you
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 am

Is it just me having this problem? lol! if it is, am I doing something wrong? lol!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:24 am

No AM I just checked with Doogs, and she cant see it either so it looks like a member permission issue. We will have to dig deeper to see what it is then we will let you know when we have solved it
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi Guys, I am at work so cant sort it now but I reckon I know what the issue is here and will put it right when I get home.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm

cheers cheers Good old LW What we are up to whilst we are not posting on site!!! 768480 I thought you might know
Oooooops affraid old perhaps I should'nt have put that Mind you I've been very good lately. So I'm sure she will forgive the odd slip
WS lol!
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down