Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+5
Safariman
Doogs
WMTravellers
gregrowlerson
princesspurplehippy
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Laikipia Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:37 pm

http://i70.servimg.c We managed to see it from time to time. We're about 15 minutes from Jodrell Bank where they were hosting Star Gazing Live and we were in and out of the garden whilst also watching it on the television. I thought it was amazing and very awesome http://www.picgifs.c

Sorry you didn't get to see it Safariman but no doubt you'll see plenty on the news or Star Gazing Live tonight Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 71418

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Unfortunately there was thick cloud early this morning and so did not see any of the eclipse although it did get dark for half an hour which meant I had to put the lights on!! However by 11:30 the sun was shining out of a cloudless blue sky!!! Such is life!!
Have a good weekend everyone.

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:52 pm

lol!  Safariman, that's always the way, we now have to wait unless we want to visit the USA in 2017

Lai Laughing
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:28 am

cheers Great to have you back Doogs. Its understandable work piles up when you have been on holiday so it must take quite a bit of time to catch up..
We thought we were going to be getting a really good view of the eclipse, it was really sunny, and a lot of blue sky first thing in the morning. But as soon as the eclipse was due it clouded over Mad whent like dusk which was to be expected, but then it started raining which wasn't forecast, and carried on for the whole of the day more like Nov. Different world today sunny all day people on the beaches, and the area full of visitors, crazy weather.

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 am

Good morning everyone

What a shame WS but as you say crazy weather. It's lovely here today but it seems to be every other day at the moment scratch

I'm off to London until Friday with my mother catching up with some of her friends and relations and an exhibition at the Queen's Gallery which should be fun - I especially love the shop with Buck House bits and pieces!

Enjoy the rest of the week and catch up soon.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:20 am

never mind springs on the way. Have a great time in London with your Mum Lai. See you at the weekend hopefully

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Wink Afternoon all Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 853843

Hope you're having/had a great time in London with your mum I love you

Just looking back at the posts on here and really sorry to hear LW has not been well again and also Tiga. I hope they have been managing to look after each other and they are both well again very soon. As always big bosies Group Hug

Bodyguard was good Lai, few extra Whitney songs in there so always good for a sing-a-long cheers

When I go to Cheltenham I save up money every week for my betting / spending, lets just say I came back with all that I went away with and a wee bit more . . . so that's next years trip paid for already.

Beautiful birght sunny day up here today.

Rememeber everyone the clocks go forward at the weekend.

Doogs drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:58 am

Good morning everyone

Thanks for the reminder Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 768480 let's hope we all remember tonight lol!

That's a good idea Doogs and you're a natural at the races as you always seem to do well Very Happy

London was fun and dry thankfully, and a bit exhausting for my mum but she enjoyed catching up with friends and doing the exhibition.

Have a good weekend everyone - it's tipping down here just now. Tom's on his way up from Swansea for a few days and then he's almost finished Uni Laughing

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Glad you and your Mum, had a good time in London Lai. Also Doogs that you won some dosh to go to next years trip.
The weathers all over the place, even the BBC Wales weather forecast can't get it right. I've decided on a new weather strategy. I'm just gonna stick my head out the window, and see what its doing lol!

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Glad you had a good time with your mum in London Lai and I'm sure you also will have had a good time with Tom as well at the weekend drunken

It would appear the weather is a bit worse down south than it is here . . . how did the 'sticking your head out the window' go today WS ? !!! lol!
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:46 am

Well it worked, but it worked to well really. I stuck my head out at around 2-00am Tuesday morning, just about the time a gust of 97mph was recorded in Capel Curig which is not far from us, and confirmed it was very windy. What a Face You haven't seen a wig floating round your area have you Doogs ?

WS Very Happy
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 40683 WS - you are funny!

Just a quick hello from me to let you know that Littlewid has had a bad time again with Lupus, her eyes and another fractured rib. She's so sorry she hasn't been on to WAA but really is struggling with it all and will be in touch just as soon as she can.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:44 am

Sorry guys, my internets been down, and is still. Been told another 48hrs. Posting on tablet from a Tesco hotspot.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Cant get an engineer to us till Tuesday AM Mad Mad Mad
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:37 am

Group Hug WS - hope you get it sorted on Tuesday Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 431638

Lai

ps Happy Easter everyone http://i77.servimg.c
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Hope you get it sorted tomorrow WS.

albino Happy Easter Everyone albino

Oh myt work, poor LW, that's just awful Crying or Very sad She really does deserve a break (sorry, probably not the right word to use there !) and a turn in fortunes with her health, she's had more than her fair share Group Hug

We got Friday off but unfortunately I'm working today and it's very quiet. What a weird week of weather we have had up here, snow (yes I did say snow) on Thursday, wind/rain/cold on Friday, Saturday a bit better and then beautiful, warm sunny yesterday and today, totally bizarre !

Wee holiday booked last week for later in the year, not as warm and extravagent as Kenya but still something to look forward to. 6 nights / 7 days in London and Paris at the end of September / beginning of October. We're going across to Paris for their Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe horse racing meeting, always wanted to go to that.

Enjoy the rest of Easter and your time off everyone Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:59 am

http://i70.servimg.c Good for you Doogs, it's lovely to have a holiday to look forward to Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 71418

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Sorry to hear that LW is still suffering from health problems. If anybody is in touch with her please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
It would seem that spring has eventually sprung with some very welcome warm sunshine and the buds are rapidly appearing on all the shrubs and trees and the birds appear to be starting to think about nesting. Sadly the swans have not reappeared on the pond this year so will have to be content with the moorhens and some mallards.
Hope you get your internet connection sorted soon WS so that you can be back posting and not having to rely on internet cafes. Do any of your local pubs have free wi-fi then you can kill two birds with one stone!!
Going to Paris for the Prix de l'Arc should be great fun Doogs it will give you a chance to dress up. Is there a strict dress code similar to Ascot!!

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 2224760601 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 2224760601 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 2224760601 Finally got back on Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 768480 . Engineer found the fault in a junction box at the end of the road.
Shame about LW sounds like she's really suffering hopefully she'll get better soon. The weathers been a bit strange here as well, one day freezing sea mist next day glorious, today has been lovely plenty of sunny , glad you've booked yourself a break Doogs you deserve it. Safariman I tried the Pub Internet but unfortunately I find it difficult to type and hold a Pint at the same time http://www.picgifs.c Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 40683 . Hope you've had some nice weather Lai, and Safariman. Shame about the Swans, but I'm sure we'll love your photos of the Mallards, and the Coots. I will try to catch up on as much as I can, as soon as I can

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 2224760601 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 2224760601 Yeah - Glad you are up and running again WS  Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 2224760601 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 2224760601

Thats a shame about the swans Safariman, is that the first time in a number of years ?  I dont believe there is (but will check before going) a dress code for the Arc meeting . . . hoping to get good weather but at the beginning of October it can be a hit or a miss.  After many years of attending race meetings I'd rather be warm and dry than dressed up and cold Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 40683

Lai, its Grand National weekend . . . I know you usually have a flutter on the big race so get looking at those horses Wink
Race Horse  Race Horse  Race Horse Race Horse  Race Horse
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:58 am

Good morning everyone

Apologies for my silence, I'm snowed under and have had lots of migraines so not feeling 100% just now.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 2224760601 the GN Doogs - I'm taking my mother to the betting shop today so we can have our usual flutter or 3 http://i70.servimg.c

Have a good weekend everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Hope your migranes have gone now Lai and you are feeling better Hugs

I know from your text at the weekend you were lucky with your Grand National Bets, well done http://i73.servimg.c I managed 2nd and 4th e/w at decent prices so money back for me which I'm happy enough with.

We've had some beautiful weather up here which has been a nice change, hope its been kind to the rest of you as well.

Doogs
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi Guys
Hope your feeling better Lai horrible things migraines glad I've never had one. Hope you Girls were lucky with your flutters. I gave up years ago, I seemed to pick the same horse every year, studied the form, and picked one that said FFFFFFFFFF at the side, thought it meant first first first ect, then I realised it was Fell at The First Dumbo lol!
Hope your weathers been better than ours horrible yesterday

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:24 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 40683 lol! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 40683 lol! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 40683
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:35 am

Good morning everyone and thanks for good wishes re migraines, I've got some great stuff from the doctor which I always have handy and am hoping with less stress at work to get them under control again Very Happy  

http://i70.servimg.c  Doogs, well done also at the GN for getting 2nd and 4th as I said in my text I got 1st and Pete got 3rd.  We also had good odds e/w so were more than happy with the result.  Sadly 2 of my mums horses fell What a Face

WS You the man Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 37 40683

Fingers crossed for the weather, it looks like we're having a real north south divide later this week.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next