Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisi Fundraising

+2
whitestarling
littlewid
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Assisi Fundraising Empty Assisi Fundraising

Post  littlewid Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Assisi Fundraising Mwsna305

Safari Maiden & Littlewid head a fundraising organisation called Assisi Fundraising. Our aim is to help raise funds for good causes and to also co-ordinate fundraising events for charities that need help.

We are currently working with The Rekero Conservation Trust Fund and Nowzad Dogs and recently we have extended this help to The Elephant Retreat Centre.

Since the planning and launch of wild about animals, it has always been the intention to link the two sites together as they run side by side in the interest of the animals we care so much about.

Assisi Fundraising is a non profit organisation. Please take a look at the site but to comment or offer help you will need to become a member.

http://assisifundraising.myfreeforum.org/index.php

We will update AF on a regular basis but we will also post all our achievements on this thread too.

Please wish us well and maybe some of you may just like to offer your fundraising help/ideas to the AF organisation

Safari Maiden & Littlewid
on behalf of Assisi Fundraising
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Assisi Fundraising Empty Re: Assisi Fundraising

Post  whitestarling Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:26 am

That is really a great idea the two of you have had. The two sites fit together well in promoting awareness of the Animals of this World the problems they face, and the help that they need to survive in the wild, as nature intended before mankind messed the World up.

Assisi Fundraisng will help to channel our thoughts on these issues into positive actions. Thanks for setting up Assisi I know you have both worked very hard to get it to this stage, along with all the time you have spent on WAA. I am glad to be a member, and be associated with Assisi

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 pm

I agree with what WS has said, well done Littlewid and SM for setting up Assisi Fundraising - i've signed up and look forward to updates and helping with the 3 great charities you've mentioned.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you WS & Lai, SM and I are still spending many hours on AF and its growing all the time, already the money is coming in for charities which is such good news.

In a couple of weeks we will be able to post an update on here with regards to an event that is happening very soon, it may be interesting to a few members on here, so watch this space. In the mean time we are continuing to work hard for AF to help the charities that need supporting.

littlewid & Safari Maiden
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:23 pm

I am following closely on FB lol!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Glad to hear it Lai, we still have some good stuff to announce, just tying up the ends or crossing the T's and dotting the I's as they say, so keep watching Very Happy

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:21 am

Thats great news that Assisi is getting off to such a good start, and helping charities all ready. Well done both of you
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

Cant wait to tell you guys what will hopefully be winging its way to us by the end of July. Everyone keep your fingers crossed xxxxxx

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Assisi Fundraising Empty Cat Show - Raising Funds For Rekero Conservation Trust

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 pm

The AF team will be at The Garden of England Cat Club Show on Saturday 14th August. The venue is Worthing Assembly Hall, Stoke Abbott Road Worthing, West Sussex BN11 1HQ. Entry to the venue is usually around 10.00am and is an all day event, there is usually a small entrance fee to the show.
Here you will be able to see many varieties of cats and there are always lots of stalls to take a look at.

Assisi Fundraising have a stall at this event where we will be raising money for The Rekero Community Conservation Trust Fund, this has the backing of Jackson Looseyia, Gordie Owles and John Loveland.
We have many items that will raise funds for RCCT including our wonderful calenders for 2011.

If you are in the vaccinity on the 14th August and would like to come and support us, we would be very happy to see you there......please bring your purse with you.

Once the event has taken place we will post on site how much we managed to raise for RCCT.

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Assisi Fundraising Empty Cat Show - Raising Funds for Rekero Conservation Trust

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Desk Calendars that will be available at the Cat Show and by mail order are:

Assisi Fundraising Calend10
Photographs donated by Alessandra Santos and Cassio Lopes

and

Assisi Fundraising Calend11
Photographs donated by Martin Vivian Pearse and Paul Kirui

For Mail Orders, please use the Order Form that will be added to this thread shortly. All in aid of Rekero CCF.
They are £5.50 each and £1.50 P&P each. If ordering more than one calendar please contact me for price of Postage and Packaging.

Also please allow 30 days delivery as these are printed to order.

Safari Maiden

Last edited by Safari Maiden on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Assisi Fundraising Empty Cat Show - Raising Funds For Rekero Conservation Trust

Post  littlewid Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Apart from the many items we have to raise money for Rekero at the cat show, we are also running a Raffle, we have lots of really nice prizes but we have a very SPECIAL prize for our first prize.

We will be selling Raffle Tickets on the site for everyone to buy, they will be sold at £1 per strip and you can send your cheques to either Safari Maiden or myself, will will pass on our addressess by PM for anyone wishing to buy the tickets.

Once we have the prize in our hot little hands, we will post what it is on the site and commence selling the tickets.

The winning ticket will be drawn on the 14th August.

littlewid
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 pm

That really is great news LW & SM, fantastic that AF is supporting Rekero I know lots of members on here will have seen photographs by Martin Vivian Pearse and Paul Kirui in the Rekero News Letter, but some may not have seen photographs by Alessandra Santos and Cassio Lopes. The ones they took in India were really really good so I'm looking forward to seeing their Calendar, and it's great that all four should donate them to help raise money for Rekero. Thanks Assisi for supporting such a good cause
WS

whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:45 am

SM and Littlewid that's wonderful news and i wish i lived in the south but i will be supporting from Cheshire. Look forward to more details for the raffle and calender.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Assisi Fundraising Empty Easyfundraising.org.uk

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 am

Assisi Fundraising are now registered on Easyfundraising.org.uk.

Shop Online and Raise Money!

Have you heard about easyfundraising yet? It’s the easiest way to help raise money for Assisi Fundraising! If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, iTunes, eBay or HMV, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!

So how does it work?
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/assisifundraising for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.

How much can you raise?
Spend £100 with M&S online and you raise £2.50 for us. £100 spent with Amazon raises £2.50, £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket and so on. There's over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase.

Save money too!
easyfundraising is FREE to use plus you'll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself.

We've raised over £30 in 3 weeks with easyfundraising so far but we need your help to keep donations coming in. Sign up at http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/assisifundraising and start making a difference...simply by shopping.

Thanks!

That said it is just myself and LW on the account. Just think of the amount we could raise to help loads of different charities with easy accessed donations for emergency campaigns; if we had more people register on easyfundraising and allocate Assisi Fundraising as their cause.

Its so simple, I buy for friends and family online. If you shop online at all you could be helping Assisi Fundraising raise money doing what you would do normally anyway.

If you want a hand to registered please send either LW or myself a PM and we will send you a step by step instruction sheet.

Thanks

SM and LW
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Assisi Fundraising Empty EasySearch

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Easyfundraising have a Search Engine programme that will also raise funds while you search. Assisi Fundraising receive approx. 0.5p per search made.

Did you know over 25 million web searches are made in the UK everyday? With our fundraising search engine, easysearch, you can turn those searches into funds for Assisi Fundraising.

So how does it work?
By switching from Google to easysearch, you can raise half a penny for Assisi Fundraising with every search they make. An average easysearcher raises around £25 each year - multiply that by the number of supporters and the potential for donations is enormous! All you need to do is use Assisi Fundraising's unique easysearch page whenever you search the web.

This is the address for Assisi Fundraising's unique easysearch page. Remember to use it whenever you search the web:

http://assisifundraising.easysearch.org.uk

Again Easysearch makes it easy to raise funds by simply using their search engine.

All it depends on are the number of our supporters using it.

If you could use this search engine we would be most grateful.

SM and LW
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 pm

I've saved the search onto my bookmarks bar! Will train myself to use it Very Happy

Going to sign up to easyfundraising too!!! Very Happy
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:24 pm

SM or Littlewid

I'm not sure if i've missed this or not? Calender details and raffle tickets?

Lai scratch

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:54 am

I mentioned yesterday in Lets Talk that we had some exciting news, well I can tell you what the news is but we are still sorting the final details.

Yesterday afternoon we received an email from John Loveland, Rekero are aware of the Cat Show that SM and I will be at and raising funds for Rekero Conservation Trust. The guys at Rekero are very keen to support Assisi Fundraising and to this end, Gerrard and Jackson have offered as a Raffle prize,

A two night stay at Acacia House, Rekero Camp, all inclusive of food, Conservancy Fees, a Car and a Driver. This is an amazing prize and a fabulous offer from Gerrard and Jackson.

We are just sorting the little details and then we will advertise the raffle tickets and how you can obtain them but SM and I just wanted to share the exciting news with you all.

littlewid & SM
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:23 am

Cooooooooooooooooooool Cool

Well done ladies on getting such a fabulous prize Assisi Fundraising 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Assisi Fundraising 305898 Assisi Fundraising 408422 Assisi Fundraising 305898 Assisi Fundraising 408422 Assisi Fundraising 305898 Assisi Fundraising 408422

Wonderful prize and fantastic news - well done Littlewid and SM

Can't wait to hear more - and to get these tickets

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:40 pm

We now have final details of the Calendars

Version 1:
Assisi Fundraising Versio10

Version 2:
Assisi Fundraising Versio11

Version 3:
Assisi Fundraising Versio12

Sample of a months view
Assisi Fundraising Nov_de10

Perspective:
Assisi Fundraising P0807110

Versions 1 and 2 All images are donated and copyrighted by - Allessandra Santos and Cassio Lopes

Version 3 All images are donated and copyrighted by - Paul Kirui and Martin Vivian Pearse

To Order:
UK send £2.50 + £1.50 p&p per desk calendar
International send USD$4.00 + p&p (please contact us on assisifundraising@mail.com for postage rates to your part of the world)

Assisi Fundraising (North), 29 Hatfield Close, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 3FF UK

All proceeds go to Rekero CCF

Cheques should be made payable to Assisi Fundraising.

Last edited by Safari Maiden on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Thanks for that SM - will do tomorrow.

They are all beautiful - Assisi Fundraising 71418

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:32 pm

I will be posting details of the Rekero Raffle prize hopefully this evening......so watch this space Assisi Fundraising 71418

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:57 pm

I'm glued to it .................................... Assisi Fundraising 853843 Assisi Fundraising 853843 Assisi Fundraising 853843

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 pm

I am pleased to announce our Assisi Fundraising raffle in aid of Rekero Community Conservation Trust

Nomadic Encounters have kindly donated our fabulous prize which is a 2 night stay at Acacia House, Rekero, for 2 persons, it is for full board and also includes a car and driver and all conservancy fees......Flights not included.

The cost of the tickets are £10 each, they can be obtained by sending a cheque made payable to Assisi Fundraising at

Assisi Fundraising (South)
51 Greenacres Ring, Angmering Village, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN16 4BY

Please also include on a seperate sheet of paper your Name, Address and Email so that I can send you your raffle numbers via email and confirmation of receipt of your cheque.

The raffle will be drawn on 30th September 2010. A representative from Nomadic Encounters or Rekero will draw the winning number.

There is no limit to the amount of numbers you can have. Please feel free to invite your friends and family to buy numbers. They could also make a good Birthday / Anniversary present for someone.

Littlewid and Safari Maiden are exempt from obtaining numbers for the raffle.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next