Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orangutan Resuced by British Charity

4 posters

Go down

Orangutan Resuced by British Charity Empty Orangutan Resuced by British Charity

Post  Doogs Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Orangutan tied up and taunted by cruel mob which made her climb
up a pole is rescued by a British charity

Alone with no water, orangutan was surrounded by jeering humans
Rescued by International Animal Rescue after villager became concerned

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2475824/Orangutan-tied-taunted-cruel-mob-climb-pole-rescued-British-charity.html#ixzz2ijqOp1Gc

Oh dear god, thank goodness this poor girl was rescued and great that they will be
releasing her back to the wild cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Orangutan Resuced by British Charity Empty Re: Orangutan Resuced by British Charity

Post  Laikipia Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Well I know what I would like to do to all those villagers who watched and thought it was funny.  Are they completely without any feelings or sense?  Thank god one of them came to their senses and that poor terrified orang-utan is now safe and hopefully not too traumatised.

A truly awful story and it really shows how much humans need educating about wildlife.

Lai Sad
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Orangutan Resuced by British Charity Empty Re: Orangutan Resuced by British Charity

Post  whitestarling Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:06 pm

I agree Lai what disgusting people to treat a harmless animals like that. I notice although they have been told it is Illegal to capture, and keep an animal there was no punishment announcement. Really glad she is being released back into the wild, and I'm sure after her experience she will never go near humans again

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:04 pm

That was truely disgusting and I felt so sorry for her. You are right WS, there was no mention of punishment, I expect they will put it down to lack of education, which is a load of tosh, people know how animals should and shouldnt be treated.
I am so glad that she was unharmed, stressed out but not physically harmed. Thank heavens she is going to be released into the wild but how sad she has been taken away from her family, that really hurts.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down