Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Offbeat Safari" video

4 posters

Go down

"Offbeat Safari" video Empty "Offbeat Safari" video

Post  Safariman Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:39 pm

As this video is slightly longer than my usual short clips, about 7 mins. I thought I would post it under a separate thread. The video shows my recent safari to the Mara North Conservancy in Kenya in February, where I stayed at Offbeat Safaris' Mara Camp. The two characters in the film are my Masai guides David and Kapeen who looked after me during my stay. I have tried to give a flavour of what it is like to be on safari in Africa, particularly for those who have not been fortunate to experience it or those who hope to do so in the future. A lot of the clips refer to stories and photos I have already posted on my other thread, Offbeat Safari Mara North, and some to stories I will post in the future!!
I hope you enjoy it as I had great fun putting it together and every time I watch it I am instantly transported back to Africa and the Masai Mara!!
The music is by a South African band, Sipho Hotstix Mabuse, and is called Thiba Kamoo.

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

"Offbeat Safari" video Empty Re: "Offbeat Safari" video

Post  littlewid Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:36 pm

http://i73.servimg.c http://i73.servimg.c http://i73.servimg.c  Safariman, I loved every second of that and my only complaint is.........it wasn't long enough  "Offbeat Safari" video 40683  It was absolutely brilliant and great to see many of your photo's come to life. I can see why it transports you back there because it felt like a fantastic safari from my chair too and the music was fab, had me toe tapping all the way through and it was brilliant on full screen.
It must have taken you ages to do that but I for one am so pleased you did it, I just truly loved it. I am not sure if I will ever get to go on a safari especially as I am not allowed live vaccines and im sure some must be live ones, so for me to be able to see that is just incredible. You really got to see so much didn't you and it must just make you smile every time you watch that.
I'm looking forward to more photo's of your fantastic trip and if they are with music even better, not only do I love them but Tiga just adores them too, he sat and watched that with me, he is as addicted as I am.

Thanks again Safariman, that's made my afternoon.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:51 am

Thanks LW glad you enjoyed it!!
The problem with longer videos apart from the time needed to edit them is the time taken to download them particularly to Youtube and although my broadband is very efficient I don't have broadband infinity which you really need for downloading large files quickly. So I think 8-10 mins will have to be my maximum as long as I can find some suitable music!!!

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:47 pm

I will go with 8 - 10 mins Safariman  Very Happy  I have never downloaded a video to youtube so didn't realise how long it took. Mind you, I have infinity and sometimes that can run slow, so it may not make much of a difference even if you did have it.
Whatever the length of your next video I will be looking forward to it  Very Happy 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:49 pm

"Offbeat Safari" video 768480 Brilliant compilation Safariman, thanks it does give an essence of being on Safari specially those of us that haven't had the pleasure of going. Love the music too, it really suits the video. Your right about the loading time for You Tube, the ones I do of the Wildlife Cams on here are usually no longer than a couple of minutes, and it can take ages, just for those two minutes.
Thanks for taking the time, and making the effort to put the video together, and sharing it with us

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:22 pm

http://i70.servimg.c   "Offbeat Safari" video 2224760601   Thanks  Safariman. I really enjoyed your clip, it's lovely to see it all put together and surely it a great reminder of Offbeat and Kapeen for me.

I agree about Youtube, painful process and very slow and we are on a snails pace here with our speed so well done you and thanks for sharing.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down