Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat Cafe

3 posters

Go down

Cat Cafe Empty Cat Cafe

Post  littlewid Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:38 pm

I had heard this was opening but didn't know the date but it is open at last  Ginger Cat I think it's brilliant that we have one in London and there is talk of one opening in Brighton as well. It is somewhere I would love to go too and I think paying £5 for two hours is nothing, it must be so lovely tohave your tea and sandwiches whilst being surrounded by lovely cats. They are fully booked until June which is a shame.......we may have been able to go whilst we were in London Doogs but I know I will surely be trying to get a booking at some point. My hairdresser is a cat nut as well and she has also been following this and waiting for the opening.

It looks really lovely in there and the cats all seem very unstressed and it looks as if they have plenty to do as well. The video is really nice. I will also be keeping my eyes peeled for the opening of the one in Brighton......lets hope it happens as that's only about a 45 min drive for me  sleeping cats 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2597571/A-purrfect-way-unwind-New-pictures-life-like-inside-Londons-cat-cafe.html

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cat Cafe Empty Re: Cat Cafe

Post  whitestarling Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:03 pm

I saw this on the TV a while ago LW everyone in the Café was really enjoying themselves including the Cats. A great idea, lets hope it spreads

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:39 pm

I've never heard of anything like this before but it's fantastic ! Yes such a pity it's fully booked until June LW, that would have been a purrfect place to go for a couple of hours and at only £5 that's a steal. They should sell wine and charge a bit more !!! Embarassed  Will be really intrigued to hear how you get on when you finally do go  Cool Cat Cafe 327467 cat Ginger Cat 
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum