Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Littlewid Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Littlewid Update

Post  whitestarling on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:31 pm

I texted LW yesterday to see how she is after her being off for so long. She replied today, and she has been really having a bad time. The Doc gave increased her Steroids by quite a large amount, and also the Methotrexate cancer drug, but she is feeling so wiped out by the time she's finished work, that she hasn't been fit to get on here. I told her in my text that it wasn't about WAA, but we were all worried how she was, she said she has really missed you all, and been a tearful at times about not being here, and is missing us all. She has some holidays starting 8th Sept, and hopefully if she's feeling better she will be able to get on.
Lai she has asked me to thank you so much for the Card you sent, she was really touched, but hasn't got your number to thank you, and it did mean a lot to her.

WS

Admin

http://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Littlewid Update

Post  Safariman on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 am

Thanks for the update on LW.
I was also starting to get worried about what might have happened. So sorry to hear that she has been struggling. The main thing is for her to get well and not worry about WAA although I do miss her posts!! If anybody is in contact with her please pass on my best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.
Hoping she will be able to start posting again soon.

SM
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 am

Thanks SM I will certainly pass your good wish's on next time I speak to her

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Thanks for the update WS. I'm so sorry to hear Littlewid is still suffering so much, and please send lots of hugs and love from me and all my motley crew of furries. No worries about the card, I didn't want a thanks at all, just to let her know I was thinking of her.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks so much for the update on LW, she really has had the worst time recently with her lupus since we've all know her.

Here's hoping a break from work will do her the world of good and we definitely will look forward to hearing from her when she's good and able.

That's was lovely Lai to send her a card Group Hug
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:37 am

Had another message from LW. She's feeling a bit better, and starts her holiday this week. So hopefully she hopes to get on the Forum some time this week. Just a reminder it's LW's birthday on Thursday.

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Excellent cheers and I did remember WS Wink
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:02 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO bounce

Thanks so much for posting the message WS, you're a Like a Star @ heaven  and i'm grateful to you and thanks guy's for the kind thoughts and the lovely cards Lai and WS & Mrs S Group Hug

Sorry it's been so long but it has been  a trying time and work and the animals had to come first......in fact that's been most of it for a fair bit of the time actually. I have done a couple of things but mainly garden centres at the weekend for plants etc but one of the main things I have done is join the RSPB, I have laways supported them but not got around to  joining but now i'm a fully fledged member and do plan on going there for my birthday tomorrow.......yep another year older tomorrow affraid

I am feeling so much better compared to how things have been but I have learnt the lesson in pacing myself, probably not as good as I should do but better than I was, so that's a start.......never too old to learn Very Happy

There have been 131 new posts since I was last here affraid  so no chance in even attempting to catch up, so sorry for that guys but I will see what's new and catch up on the ones that say..... open it littlewid.....go on, have a peek....especially any new pics that have been posted and I see we have a great new member who has a passion for bears cheers so looking forward to catching up with those posts.

All the furries are fine and doing well which is good and at the end of this month Tiga has his 10th birthday and Nero has his 6th, Splodge was 4 about a month ago, so its celebration city here

I am going to go and see a friend for a little while this evening, first time i've been AWOL in the evening for I don't know how long so it will be nice to catch up.

Is anyone watching "Our Zoo" on BBC1 that started last week about the creation of Chester Zoo? I think it's really good and I had no idea that's how Chester Zoo came about but i'm sure Lai and possibly WS were aware of it as it's on your patch....... I'm recording tonight's in case I get home whilst it's started.

I hope everyone is well and Doogs I hope your back is feeling better, the last time we text your back was bad and I meant to ask if you were ok now but i'm sorry my memory crashed in the evenings and I simply forgot but i'm now firing on 3 cylinders in the evening......soon up to 4 fingers crossed!

Sooooooo good to be back with you all, I have genuinely missed you all and I've had a few tears about not being able to get on and letting you all down but slowly and surely my albino albino albino  will be up to speed again Laughing  and I need to catch up with Safarimans pond and all the goings on.

Have a lovely evening everyone....I am really smiling to be back, albeit slow and steady.

littlewid-x- Group Hug

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:55 am

Great to have you back and posting LW. You have to remember to look after yourself and not try to overdo things!!!

Take your time catching up with the posts you missed, just relax and enjoy them!!!

SM
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Whoop Whoop, great to have you back LW and just you pace yourself and don't overdo things - your health is of the utmost importance.

131 new posts since you last logged on affraid There been a lot of albino then !!!

My back is a lot better now thank you, it was bad for 2/3 weeks but thankfully I back to as near normal (my back will never be right) as can be.

Big bosies to you Group Hug Group Hug Group Hug
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:44 pm

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Our Littlewids back

:welcome:Back LW, and as the others say your health, and looking after the Furries is the first priority, so just come on as, and when you feel able, don't over do it. Just catch up on things that catch your eye no trying to catch up on everything it's impossible.

Talking about albino ting Doogs is now in front of you she now a BIG  http://i77.servimg.c   lol!

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:50 pm

WS, wot you like !!! :lol: Laughing Laughing
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Group Hug Thanks for the welcome back guy's, it is really good to be here again I will be taking it slow and steady.......and building up to catch up with our big http://i77.servimg.c Doogs lol!

Slowly I will catch up on things but i'm sure there will be many posts I miss but I will enjoy having a look through and seeing what you have all been up too.

Been a long but great day today but now I am off to bed for a lovely long Sleeping ......Brilliant birthday and Brilliant to be back

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Just to put your minds at rest Guys LW is not poorly again. She is taking care of her next doors cat, as well as visiting at night in hospital. His Sister lives in Hong Kong, and his Mother is 83. So our Heroin has ridden to the rescue as she has done for many people in the past, which means she is very busy, and performing twists, and spins that would make that Errr sheesh Strictly thingy impressed lol! She's text us this afternoon and hopes to back at the weekend

WS

Last edited by whitestarling on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 am

Thanks for the update and for letting us know WS. Good to know Littlewid is fit and well and http://i73.servimg.c to her for helping out so much.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Thanks for explaining my Strictly spinning WS I have posted an update in Lets Chat

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum