Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Fellow Nature Lovers!

3 posters

Go down

Hello Fellow Nature Lovers! Empty Hello Fellow Nature Lovers!

Post  fitnwell Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi,
My name is Greg Harvey. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and love wildlife photography.
My wife and I have 5 cats (4 of which my stepdaughter's have brought home and left with us and we don't have the heart to send them away). We have two small dogs and a couple parrots. Our greenwing macaw is potty trained and I think he figures he is human. He asks out of his cage, asks back in, asks for food when he is hungry for a some yummy cashews or almonds and loves to greet people at the front door when the doorbell rings.

I love going on safari and love talking "safari shop" If you have any questions about my favourite safari spots, I would love to share them with you. If you are planning a trip out to the Rocky Mountains in Western Canada, let me know and I would be delighted to offer my tips on the best places to go. I do this because many people have helped me over the years when traveling to their countries and I have been very grateful, so am more than happy to share my favourite spots as well.

I don't really know how this forum works, but if I am alerted via email somehow and you want to talk photography or safaris, I'm game. Also, I am a vegan (new this year) so if you have any recipes that don't involve animal proteins, no eggs, no fish no milk, nothing processed, I'm game for that too.

Greg

Footnote

A new thread has been opened for Greg where you can ask him questions on the link below
https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net/t3278-harveywildlifephotographyblogspot#58657

WS
Whitestarling The Admin Team )
fitnwell
fitnwell

http://www.harveywildlifephotography.ca

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow Nature Lovers! Empty Re: Hello Fellow Nature Lovers!

Post  whitestarling Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Hi Greg
Welcome to WAA. the way the Forum works is by members posting their views, experiences, information, and interests of the animal world, by sharing them with other members, and other members replying to them on the Forum
WS
(Whitestarling The Admin Team)
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  fitnwell Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:58 pm

whitestarling wrote:Hi Greg
Welcome to WAA. the way the Forum works is by members posting their views, experiences, information, and interests of the animal world, by sharing them with other members, and other members replying to them on the Forum
WS
(Whitestarling The Admin Team)
Ah, I do get email notification. Good stuff. Thanks.

Greg.
fitnwell
fitnwell

http://www.harveywildlifephotography.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  WMTravellers Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:08 am

Oh my, Greg! Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm so glad my comments pulled you to this forum!!! I have just been looking at your blog and I love it!!!

My husband and I fell in love with Canada's amazing wildlife several years ago and have had some fantastic bear 'experiences' there. You are very fortunate to live so close to all that wilderness! Wish we had known you earlier this year when we road tripped (using the Alaska Marine Highway going north) from Vancouver Island up to Skagway (Alaska) and back down again through the Yukon and BC. We did manage to see 47 bears, but with your advice we might have seen more!!!

Welcome to WAA, I'm so glad to have you here!!

WMTravellers
WMTravellers

http://www.wmtravellers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down