Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  littlewid on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys, itsgood to be back Very Happy

WS am I madder than normal? Who's BBB Carol scratch however.......we are not goi g to talk about STRICTLY lol! im pleased for Anton too Lai but I still don't think he will win but at least it looks as though he wont have the joke partner this year

Crikey you are brave not to be scared of spiders Lai and as for saying he was more affraid of me.....oh no......I was definitely more scared than him Embarassed

Well I got a nice new washing machine today.....my old one gave up the ghost and leaked which was a bit of a pain so I went searching for one after work today, found a wonderful one and they delivered it today and installed which was fantastic, I would hate to be without a washing machine affraid

Right I must be off to bed, busy day tomorrow but I will have more time to catch up tomorrow evening.

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:14 am

affraid No washing machine would be a complete DIS-ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSter dahhaling - ooops sorry you said NO STRICTLY talk lol!

Good to know you've got a new one Very Happy

The weathers gone crazy. I am sure it was supposed to be 20 degrees today, and it's gone cloudy and cold Shocked

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 am

Sheesh thought you two were supposed to know everything about this Strictly thing WHO'S CAROL indeed No . Our Carol my favourite weather girl is the exception to the rule that all Blondes are dizzy like some people I know. Carol the BLONDE, BRAINY, BOMBSHELL for Champion cheers cheers cheers .
Told you there's no rush to catch up on stuff LW just take your time.
Nice, and sunny here this morning this side of the hills, hope your weather picks up, but you'll soon be warm enough anyway lol!
Hope everyone has a good day

WS

Admin

http://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:05 pm

WS - we blondes must stick together   Oh yes, Carol is of course my mothers favourite for Strictly, I haven't decided yet they've only just been paired up and I am fickle

The sun is out now so mustn't complain and yes Pete keeps telling me to make the most of the cool weather at it's going to be HOT HOT HOT

Littlewid I won't be on tomorrow so have a wonderful happy birthday with lots of yummy gluten free cakes and a latté or 2

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Oh my goodness WS........you are secretly into Strictly lol! so Carol is your blonde bombshell I love you I love you I love you is she the one who is paired with Anton?.........so as she is your brainy Ooo La La bombshell, does that mean we can albino albino albino about Strictly as much as we like on here http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c http://i70.servimg.c

Thanks for the birthday wishes Lai......im sure there will be a Latte or two and some delicious cake http://i77.servimg.c not sure what I am actually going to do but just having the day off work is fantastic

Sorry I will miss you before you go but have a fantastic holiday, I'm sure you are going to love it and look forward to hearing how you got on when you get back.......have fun Very Happy

Being without a washing would have been affraid too Lai and I have been trying out my lovely machine well yesterday and this evening......how weird you can get excited over a washing machine lol!

Its been a lovely day here and fingers crossed its nice and bright tomorrow.

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:40 am

HAPPY BIRTHDA LITTLEWID

:bdcake:Gluten free Dig in
:
Elf Present

and a nice Latte to finish off Have a GREAT DAY

Mrs S WS & Poppy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremecat on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:23 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLEWID!!!

cc
Cremecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Happy Birthday LW and lets hope that this next year will see a healthy Littlewid enjoying herself particularly on safari!!

p.s. enjoy Strictly despite what WS might say.

SM
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:16 am

Good morning everyone Very Happy

Thanks you WS, CC & SM for the lovely Birthday wishes. I had a lovely day thank you with lots of lovely cards and pressies. I went out for lunch and then caught up with a friend and her hubby. I was going to thank you for the messages last night but Emma phoned and that was it albino albino albino till gone midnight affraid

Off into town this morning for a bit of shopping, its a bit cloudy but hopefully it will brighten up. Tomorrow Tom is doing a charity race, a mixture of rock wall climbing, rowing, cycling and something else I cant remember scratch so im going to watch that and then im being taken out for lunch with Emma, Tom, Lara and Kian for my birthday so tomorrow will be a lovely day.

SM thanks for supporting Lai and me with Strictly you know WS is going to be after you now lol! two weeks to go and It'll be Strictly albino albino albino like mad on here

Right, I had better get a wriggle on and get ready to go out. Have a lovely day everyone

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Good evening everyone Very Happy

I hope your all having a good weekend Very Happy. It's been a nice sunny day here even though they predicted neavy rain after lunch.....glad it didn't happen

Well Tom did really well in his charity event, all monies raised were for the Star charity for under privaledge children. He conquered his height fear on the wall climb, was abysmal in the archery came second in the 800 metres won the rowing and was complaining he needed a massage after it all ROFL
We had a lovely lunch out then went back to theirs and Emmamade Brownies.....she is a bit of a Like a Star @ heaven at them. Going to have a quiet evening and get sorted for work.

Have a good rest of the evening everyone and a good week ahead

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:47 pm

http://i73.servimg.c Sounds like you've had a wonderful Birthday, and weekend LW. It will have done you good to have some ME Time after you've been so busy lately. We've had a nice weekend weatherwise here plenty of sun for a chane although its all change today grey drizzley, and on the cold side Grrrr

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Good evening everyone Very Happy

Well I reckon you must have sent your grizzly weather here WS. This morning it was windy and heavy rain at times and now its been gale winds and hailstones coming down at speed, soooo loud and heavy.....thought my Windows were going to get smashed affraid

Yep I had a lovely birthday and weekend WS.......well worth getting a year older for lol! .....it's always lovely being 25 Wink

I wonder how Lai is enjoying Luxor? At least it will be warmer than here......and she shouldn't get hailstones No

Hope everyone has had a good start to the wekk Very Happy

littlewid-x-

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:25 am

Good morning everyone

We're back cheers  - We got back Monday evening and to be honest a huge relief!  Both Cairo and Luxor were way to hot for me at over 40 degrees affraid  which sadly impaired my view of everything as I really can't cope with such heat and had 1 migraine and 2 intense headaches in the first 3 days.  So Egypt is a place to be visited probably in November when it is cooler.  They are really suffering with tourism and it's sad to see.  We were only 28 on a boat with 36 cabins and we had a crew of 75!  

The sights are amazing and I have some photos - I've never really taken much more than wildlife so will post a few once I've sorted through them.  After a while one Temple tends to blend into another Laughing   We had such a brilliant guide/Egyptologist who was with us in Cairo and beyond, called Ahmed and were split into 2 groups so 14 each and 2 lovely air conditioned buses which was lovely to come back to.   As it was so hot we only ate outside on the boat once which was a shame but it was like opening the oven door affraid   Having said all that Egypt is a special place, sadly suffering and not helped by their government and a lot of corruption.  

I hope everyone has been okay and enjoying a cooler UK Very Happy

Off to work and a lot of catching up

And 2 nights of Strictly this Friday and Saturday http://i70.servimg.c

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:47 am

http://www.picgifs.c Back Lai
Phew that is seriously hot Lai, no wonder you had migraines, and headaches. Would be to hot for me to, it must have spoilt the experience slightly, but it sounds like you had a great time anyway. Did you get to ride a Camel ? . looking forward to seeing your pics, and I bet the dogs are pleased to have you back.
Match of the Day highlights Sat & Sun, and Rugby World Cup http://i73.servimg.c Proper Programmes

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Your trip reminds me very much of mine with my wife in the mid 1990's. We went in Oct. and it was still very hot with all sightseeing done early morning and then back to the air-con although the boat on the Nile was not too bad when it was moving and you had a breeze. Our boat had only about 14 passengers for a capacity of over 70 (not quite sure of the exact nos. as people were constantly disappearing with Ramses revenge!) so we were also well outnumbered by the crew. I distinctly remember the crew serving beers and bottles of water accompanied by ice buckets on stands when we were relaxing on deck.
The temples and tombs are incredible to see and so well preserved and as you say it is great to have an Egyptologist to explain it all. One feels very sorry for the ordinary people of Egypt who have to endure the endless machinations and corruption of all their politicians. I sometimes despair of the world we live in which cannot exist in harmony together.

Look forward to seeing some of your photos when you can get them sorted.

Hope you are now feeling recovered from the heat and ready for your next trip to Kenya next month!! I don't think there will be a problem with the heat here at the moment: in fact the opposite as I am having to put the heating on for a couple of hours in the evening to keep warm.

You are right WS there is plenty to look forward to at the weekends with the rugby world cup and M O D.

SM

Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:02 am

Good morning everyone

No camel riding for me, I've done it before and don't rate it at all - horses are definitely my preference!

The dogs were thrilled to be home and now enjoying there normal hectic lives of eat, walk, sleep, walk, sleep, walk, sleep and eat Laughing

It's so sad as you say Safariman, so much corruption everywhere. We lost a few people to Ramses revenge for sure but happily Pete and I were fine, the boat were brilliant with their food and hygiene Very Happy  My weekend job is sorting photos, they are all loaded on to my laptop and ready to go.

Oh yes  Kenya here we come and I just can't wait.  The temperature should be perfect and I can already envisage the sundowners and the amazing wildlife

Strictly here we come - Friday and Saturday http://i70.servimg.c

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Weathers been brilliant here for this time of year hope your all getting the same sunny . Theres a Blood Moon Monday morning by the way first one foer 30 yrs between 2-00am and 4-00am so if any of you get some pics please let us see them lol! . England V Wales Rugby World Cup tonight make sure Pete watches it Lai, followed by Match of the Day TV dreamland http://i73.servimg.c I shall be strictly watching nothing else

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:11 pm

cheers WS. Pete and I were talking about the Blood moon this morning, we're going to set up our cameras on tripods and set the alarm as we shall be Sleeping so will have a go at some moon photography Very Happy

Rubgy - affraid a disaster dahhhhhhhhhhhling and Strictly Peter Andre was FAB-U-LOUS

Enjoy the sunshine - it's lovely today.

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Good morning everyone

Sleeping Up at 2.30am until 3.30am trying to get some photos of the 'Blood moon' I am pooped and ended up with very cold feet!

I've posted a few under 'Thingy's in the sky'

Lovely sunny day now so off to walk the dogs .....

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:13 pm

lol! I stayed up till just gone 4-00am, took a few shots, not as good as yours, and I cant get them to upload with windows 10 ?. Your right Lia it was FFFFFreeeeezzzzing.

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:02 am

lol! WS - are we mad or what?

Not sure what to say about uploading as you're normally the one helping us! It works for me so I will try again later and see if I can work out why cheers

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:20 am

We are mad lol! The upload box is presenting itself different the two options are file or url. It's preselected for file so I used that then browse selected pic it showed the link in the chat box when I inserted it but no pic came up. As I said it may be something to do with the file size. If I try to use the url option the Browse button vanish's

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 am

I use file and then browse for the file I want.  Then I select it, resize it if necessary ie 1200, 800, 640 or 320.  Then select 'host it' and click on second option ' image' copy it and then paste it.

That works for me Very Happy

Lai

Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:37 am

It was the file size as we suspected so I resized it, I wasn't giving it long enough to load, not used to posting large file. Thanks for the help Lai

WS

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:15 pm

cheers WS

Lai
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content