Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week

+5
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
Doogs
Laikipia
Safari Maiden
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks for that Lai, I have the DVDs I check and see if this is fresh material.

Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 768480

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week

Post  Doogs Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Couple of interesting posts by Warren Samuels on FB today :-

To all the Big Cat Diary Fans! As Warren has mentioned, some of us here in Kenya/Mara, who have been involved in filming BCD are keen to revive BCD in a mini BCD format, which will be filmed over a 7 day period every month catching up with all the big cat characters and telling their stories over a period of a year. Zawadi has 2 cubs now, Marsh Pride have more new cubs - we can bring you video footage of all this on a monthly basis. Sharing photos and blogs is great but can you beat getting the video filmed, presented and edited by professionals who have done this over the last 12 years?

Contact Warren Johnson for more info on a mini BCD. We need to know from you whether you would be keen to subscribe to this idea? It would involve a small monthly fee but your guaranteed a great little show. BBC probably will not return with another series..we dont want it to die and im sure all of you dont either...internet tv is the way forward!

Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 768480 Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 71418 Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 768480 Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 71418
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:45 pm

WOW Well spotted Doogs. That's great news, I will get on to FB soon.

Lai Pai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  RMorr50912 Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks Doogs that is great news! Have to keep my eye out for that going forward.

Ronnie
RMorr50912
RMorr50912

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 pm

That sounds really positive Doogs and I am sure a lot of people would pay a small fee to be able to catch up with all of our favourites and good on them for trying to see about taking it forward so we don't loose out. Blogs etc are brilliant and we have been able to keep up with all our big cats that way but seeing them is surely the best and what we would all want.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RMorr50912 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Hello everyone. I was looking around on Youtube the other day and found this video. I just thought it was well done and gives you a pretty good BCD fix. Hope you like it. I really like the dedication at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFq3y0klk4c&list=PLD1E26C2D849D7C7D&index=6&feature=plpp_video

Ronnie
RMorr50912
RMorr50912

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Brilliant Ronnie Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 768480 I have just watched the one where you caught up with all the old favourites that was dedicated to our beautiful Red I love you so amazing to see all our favourite cats again and later I will watch the other videos as I believe there are 6 of them.

A fantastic find Ronnie and we are all going to be very grateful for this link. It was lovely seeing all the cats again and in my heart, this programme should never have got the chop.

A great watch even though there was a tinge of sadness with seeing the beautiful ones that are no longer here Sad

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

WOW Great find Ronnie thanks I'm reeally going to enjoy catching up again with some of our favourites.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RMorr50912 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:36 pm

I thought everyone would like that one. The poster really did a great job putting it together, but they've also, as far as I can tell put up the entire series in convenient playlists. Obviously they've put some effort into it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bigcatweek/featured

The above link takes you to the featured videos page and every episode, in order including The Big Cat Raw webcasts. You can easily get your Big Cat fix anytime it's needed!!

Ronnie

RMorr50912
RMorr50912

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Thanks for that Ronnie. I really miss the show and its great to be able to go on youtube and get our fix. This is a great find!

SM

PS (I asked a question that got aired in BC Raw!)
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Thats brilliant Ronnie. Thanks again your doing us proud
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 am

Thanks for the links Ronnie - that's great, we can get a daily fix now.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Whoo whoo thanks so much for these Ronnie. Just watched the first one, great clips with great music, loved it. Am I the only saddo who cried watching it !!! Shocked

Loved how they dedicated it to RED I love you at the end I love you I love you

Lunchtime is over, will have to catch up with the other link you've posted later. Thanks again Ronnie, yer a Like a Star @ heaven
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  RMorr50912 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

I knew these would be a hit! I watch the first video about everyday just as a pick me up. I love the night scene where Red has made a kill and the hyenas are starting to mob her until Bibi and the rest of the girls come charging in and hyenas scatter! I do hope we'll find out more details soon of the next installment. Read a post on Jonathan's blog that he was working on something exciting and he'd have more on it later. Hopefully the webcast is what he was referring to.

SM which episode did they air your question on? I'd love to go back and watch it knowing to look for it. Now we all can thanks to the youtube poster. They really did a great job putting all that together. I subscribed right away so if there are any new videos put up I'll know about it.

Ronnie
RMorr50912
RMorr50912

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Good idea Ronnie, that's a very apt video to watch as a 'pick me up' Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 71418
I Agree with loving the night scene with Red getting rescued from the hyenas by Bibi & the rest of gang - go girls, go girls Cool

Fingers, toes, arms, legs and everything else crossed that what Johny is working on has something to do with the cats of the Mara cheers

Doogs Cheetah
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Yes I remember that with Red, and Bibi thats the first one on my list to watch tomorrow
WSi,
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 am

Ronnie it was on BC Raw 7, I found it on youtube for you and embedded it below for ease:

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  RMorr50912 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 am

Thanks SM. That was a good question, and a pretty good answer. Kinda neat to talk to a "TV Star" LOL! Now hopefully we'll get some more info on the webcasts. It would be great to see regular updates and maybe ask even more questions!

Ronnie
RMorr50912
RMorr50912

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 am

I remember you asking that question SM, and as Ronnie says it really was a good one. Simons theory on why the spots hair was longer , that it might allow the wind to ruffel it, and cool the body down quicker was also a good answer. The pod casts would really be something to look forward to as well

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:13 am

Fans of Big Cat Live/Diary/Week - Page 2 71418 That was wonderful to see that clip again, thanks SM for posting it. It just makes me remember how much I loved BCD and BCD live -

Ronnie you're a star for finding the first link - i've just watched all 6 clips and so enjoyed each and every one of them. What a great find and a seriously good fix for the day! Thanks Ronnie.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Ronnie, thanks for the other link, I will surely have a lookat that and I still have the other videos to watch. As the others say, you really have done us proud, you are a Like a Star @ heaven

Doogs you werent the only one who had a little Sad seeing some of the cats that are no longer here really got me going and seeing Clawed & Romeo and knowing what they had been through was tough but also dedicating that clip to Red quite choked me.

Loved seeing the clip with your question SM, it really was a good one. Watching all these clips is fantastic but really drums it home how much you really miss the show.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Will have to catch up with these clips soon. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing our old favourites again.
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  RMorr50912 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi all, This is Bob who posts on J & A's blog's website. Some good pictures of alot of our old friends from the Mara. I think y'all will like it. He has pics of just about all the animals seen on the Big Cat series just check out his galleries.

http://www.bobeveleigh.co.uk/

Ronnie

RMorr50912
RMorr50912

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks Ronnie - had a quick read and will look through the gallery properly later. Some stunning photos and a great find.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Thanks for the link Ronnie cheers

I'll have a look at the pictures after I've been on here - finding it is very slow to bring up the pictures scratch
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next