Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Safari Maidens Quietness

4 posters

Go down

Safari Maidens Quietness Empty Safari Maidens Quietness

Post  littlewid Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Hi everyone

SM has asked me to explain why she has been and still is very quiet/absent on the forum.

As you all know, we both run Assisi Fundraising and have a big show on the 15th August for Rekero CCF. Rekero is close to many of our hearts and we are determined to raise awareness of the work they do and also raise alot of money for them.

I am fortunate that a big part of my job with AF is the Admin/business side of things, SM is the crafty one, and by that I mean the talented one who puts all our ideas into the end product to raise the money and money is alot of what Rekero requires for their future and ongoing projects for conservation; so at the moment SM is like the Christmas Elf producing all the wonderful things we will have on sale at the show and as fast as she is producing the calenders we have worked on, I am giving her more orders, this is on top of the ones we need for the show, so if she isn't producing calenders,quiz sheets,crafty things, sewing and thats only part of it, I am also taking her time by keeping her up to speed with the Admin stuff so that we make joint decisions about our organisation.

Therefore, at the moment, SM doesn't have much free time and what she does have, she is either at work, where they are giving her more each day to do, so that has really nailed up her time for getting on site, or she is sleeping.......I suppose she does have to get some sleep Very Happy so she has asked me to pass on her apologies for not getting on site, it's not that she doesn't want to, its just a time factor......old bossy boots here isn't giving her any free time No No No

Seriously though, it's all for a very good cause and we take the fundraising very seriously as it does make a huge difference to the causes we help and I am sure you all understand that SM is rather snowed under at the moment, but as Arnie said " I will be back" and so will SM......when I think she's made enough goods to sell Safari Maidens Quietness 40683

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Safari Maidens Quietness Empty Re: Safari Maidens Quietness

Post  Laikipia Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 am

Thanks for letting us know Littlewid - and please pass on many thanks to SM for all she is doing. As you know i am mad keen on all things to do with Africa and Rekero CCF is a great cause. Here's hoping the show on 15th is a huge success and raises £££s for Assisi and Rekero CCF. Safari Maidens Quietness 431638

Lai Safari Maidens Quietness 71418

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Thats the best reason I can think of to excused duties. Well done to both of you for all the hard work you are putting in on behalf of charities like Rekero.
Although I must say I think your a bit of a slave driver on the quiet LW lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:03 pm

whitestarling wrote:......
Although I must say I think your a bit of a slave driver on the quiet LW lol!
WS

Here Here WS! Wink Wink

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down