Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs S's Surprise Pressie

5 posters

Go down

Mrs S's Surprise Pressie Empty Mrs S's Surprise Pressie

Post  whitestarling Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 pm

This is the story of Mrs S's surprise pressie. For a few monthe now when we have gone to pisk our friend up from the Catavan Park where he lives there has been a garden Doll on the decling of one of the caravans, and Mrs S fell in love with it, and for some time has been jokingly saying to our friend he should kidnap it for her. So on the day before her birthday we got the people who have the Doll to hide it so that when we went to pick our friend up it was'nt there, which suprised her. During the day our friend who had hunted all over to get a Doll, met me, and I put it in the back of the Van I drive. At night I said I had left my phone in the van, and had to go, and get it, which gave me the chance to sneak the Doll onto the wall outside the Cottage. Then at 12-00am I woke Mrs S up, telling her Misty sounded as though she needed to go out. When I came back in I said I'm sure I can hear somebody shouting for help. Mrs S got up, and I said you go to the front door, and I'll go out the back. Well she was frightend to death Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 40683 I asked her if she could hear anything, and she said no, then I suddenly said whats that, and shone the torch on the Doll on the wall it was covered in a black bin bag. The torch created a big shadow on the stable wall opposite, by now Mrs S had got hold of her knees that were trembling, then I said whats that on the wall, which got a little squeek. I said you'd better come , and look. The I shone the torch full onit, and she could see it was a bin bag with a note saying help I've been Kidnapped, so she came over, and took the bag off, and saw the Doll cheers cheers She let out a big squeel of delight, and was jumping up, and dowen like a little Girl who had, had her first Dolly for Xmas Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 40683 Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 40683 it really was funny to see. I whish I could have videod it. Once she got it in the house she the started panicing that it was the one off the Caravan site Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 40683 Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 40683 and she would'nt be able to put it outside, so I put her mind at rest.

This is what all the fuss is about
Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 10111

Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 10211

We might be knocking on a bit, but we're just a couple of kids at heart lol! lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mrs S's Surprise Pressie Empty Re: Mrs S's Surprise Pressie

Post  Laikipia Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:14 pm

You just moved this thread as I was about to reply WS you are a little Evil or Very Mad

That is such a funny story - I can't believe what a jocolor you are. Poor Mrs S she must have been frightened half silly wondering who was outside and then who/what was in the bin bag affraid

So pleased Mrs S got her own doll - you are just so wicked WS. Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 40683

Lai Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 pm

lol! that's a brilliant story WS Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 71418 Is it little wonder she was affraid when you sent the poor woman outside in the middle of the night in the pitch black !!! pale

Her prezzie is lovely and goes perfectly at your front door Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 853843

Well done on the people who had the doll in the first place for getting in on the act and making it all the more of a surprise for Mrs WS Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 40683
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:48 pm

That is a really lovely but funny story WS Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 71418 but poor Mrs S, she must have been really affraid being asked to go outside at midnight What a Face , she's a brave lady but I bet she is really glad she did. What an amazing pressie, it's gorgeous and she looks so at home amongst the plants and the colour of your front door Mrs S's Surprise Pressie 853843 As Doogs said it was nice of the other people to join in to make it very special but you are a right Twisted Evil WS but mainly a big jocolor with a very good I love you . I'm glad Mrs S had a brilliant Birthday.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm

thats a great story and a lovely doll too
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down