Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+8
Chad Cocking
tigerburnie
Doogs
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
whitestarling
Laikipia
12 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Doogs Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Afternoon everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 853843

Just a quickie as I’m at work and because I was out for lunch didn’t have time to post anything at lunchtime.

Just had a text from Lai. They are back in Nairobi “after wonderful safari’s in 3 camps. Had a Maasai Wedding at the Rekero” Very Happy She is hoping the wedding is going to be tomorrow but Kenya is something else with their paperwork she is saying – we’ll all have to keep our fingers and everything else crossed that it runs smoothly for them tomorrow. I presume by that she means if it's not tomorrow it will be another day, I certainly hope so.

She sends her salaams to you all Cool

Will be on the forum over the weekend. Got a game tonight, yes we are playing on a Friday night !!! affraid

Take care all
Doogs Hug Group Hug Hugs
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks for the update on Lai Doogs. Lets hope the wedding goes ahead tomorrow as planned, it would be such a shame if she had to wait for another day, especially as so much planning and anticipation has gone into it all. I bet the Maasai wedding was a real experience, I hope she has lots of photo's of that to show us. Glad she has had a good safari, it's such an exciting time for her and Pete.

Hope your team do well tonight Doogs, mind you if it's been as hot in Scotland as it has here today, the going will be pretty tough in the heat.

Hope everyone has had a good day and is looking forward to a lovely sunny weekend. Anyone up to anything nice?

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Thanks for the Info Doogs. Flippin eck, Lai's wedding had more changes than Danny Larue. Hope it goes ahead tomorrow

Come on the Dons cheers
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:35 am

Well I am pleased to confirm that everything did come together as planned and Lai has now officially become Mrs Williams (and no she didn't marry Robbie in Kenya Laughing ). They have a one day honeymoon before heading home so I presume that is tomorrow.

Brilliant news, really pleased for the both of them Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 71418

Well I think you all may all have been basking in brilliant sunny this weekend so it won't surprise any of you to hear that we've had Rain - typical Crying or Very sad

Friday night footbal went down a storm in Aberdeen as we put in our best performance of the season to win 4-0, it was great Very Happy Dad & I were very happy bunnies albino after the game.

What has everyone else been up to this weekend (apart from enjoying the sunny ) ? Ian and I heading out shortly to buy a new tap for the kitchen and a new shower, both packed in last week affraid You don't realise how much you rely on your shower until it's not there No It's been contortion impressions from me the last couple of days washing my hair under the tap in the bath Laughing

Enjoy what's left of the weekend everyone
Doogs drunken drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 am

Im so happy for Mr & Mrs Lai! I will go find a nice graphic and start a well wishes thread so it will be there for her when she gets back on the forum.

I have been not feeling too well over the last week and with work blocking internet use on a new gateway software has meant I have not been on the internet as much as I would like, but we cant have it all our own way. It is just a pain.

Good weekend doing as little as possible, though Stepdaughter has started coughing and spluttering so I think we may be in for some kind of bug circulating.

SM

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 am

Sorry SM, I've just seen your post, I've started a congratulations thread for them under this section Embarassed

We too have been warned about internet/email use at work and I can now only really use it at lunchtimes then when I get home on my laptop. I don't have a problem with it, there was some people abusing it so I can understand why we've been told off !

Sorry to hear that you've not been well and I hope your stepdaughter is not down with something that spreads to the rest of the house affraid

Take care x
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Not worth taking a chance at work Guys No play safe.
Sorry you have'nt been feeling well SM, hope you and your step daughter feel better soon.
cheers cheers Well done the Dons, good result that Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 768480 . The weather was brilliant yesterday, and Friday here in Wales, but I think you've sent what you had down to us Doogs its been cloudy, and Raining on, and off all day today Crying or Very sad

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Thats OK Doogs not to worry. You can never have enough threads of congratulations for such a wonderful occasion.

WS it is so tightly set on this gateway programme that now when the boss asks me to find out about a company and it is called something out of the ordinary like Building Crafts Ltd, because it has a leisure subject of Crafts it bars everything and I love nothing more in telling the boss 'sorry the system wont let me'. lol Serves them right!

I will be fine with feeling ill, it is nothing serious, though SD is trying to get out of PE which she hates, so not sure just how bad her sore throat actually is if you get me.

SM

Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Nice one SM, that will make them think scratch . Tell SD, its OK, you dont have to exercise your throat in PE lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm

HI Guy's

Just wanted to say a quick sorry for missing some posts lately. My internet was playing silly devils the other day and it's been off this evening.......bad wind.......outside that is WS not inside Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 40683 will try and do a good catch up tomorrow......wind allowing What a Face Very Happy

Hope your all ok and enjoying this winter weather that has hit us now.......get the snow boots out guy's, i've heard it's coming Snowmas

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:17 am

SNOW affraid surely not? I believe last week it was like a proper summer sunny

Hope your internet is okay Littlewid, and hope you're okay SM, sorry to hear you've been unwell.

Pai Lai Pai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Internets working today Lai but it is a tad slow, maybe it's got a few alien gremlins in it What a Face

Oh yes, the snow has been talked about a lot and I believe they say Scotland may get it first.........sorry Doogs Hugs Yep last week was a mini heatwave Lai Pai ( love that name Very Happy ) it came out of the blue and was lovely.
It has been rather dull here all day and lots of rain but this evening we have brilliant sunny so just had a lovely walk with Nero.

Tomorrow I am off and going to my first ever auction. We had some stuff in an auction yesterday and today and tomorrow it's furniture, so mum and I are off to see how it goes, i'm really excited about it, not because of what might sell, just the whole experience of going to one. Not sure how long it goes on for but it starts at 10am so I think it may be a couple of hours, so will probably go for a nice Latte and cake afterwards bounce

Hope everyone has a nice evening and that you all have a little bit of sunny

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:42 pm

No sunny just torrential rain all day - fingers crossed it clears up at the weekend, our garden is awash and not sure about the tent affraid

Enjoy the auction Littlewid - it's great fun and you'll have a great day, especially with the latte and cake Laughing

Have a good evening everyone

Lai Pai Laughing
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:38 pm

WOW affraid affraid Just had a right storm, lashing rain, hail stones, Gales, then thunder, and lightning. Hope its not heading your way Lai Pia affraid

Enjoy the Auction LW, but sit on your hands, and keep your Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 We188 You know what your like for albino albino You could end up buying it all back affraid

WS Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 40683
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 40683 Thats my biggest fear WS, why do you think i'm taking my mum, she will keep me under control Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 768480

Your storm sounds amazing WS, did you get any pics of it or was it too dark? not sure if this is right or not but I did hear we were going to get the tail end of a Hurrican but not sure where it was coming from.
Hopefully it stays away from your patch Lai Pai, don't want it ruining the blessing.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 pm

No pics it was to bad to go outside, and you could'nt see a thing through the windows except lightening flashes, and rain. Lasted about 20 mins, we had all the lights on, then we had to turn them all off again when it finished
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh yes, didn't think about it being dark WS and actually it did sound bad when you posted about it so stupid of me to ask if you had any pictures Embarassed too dangerous to go outside.......mind you, goes to show how stupid I would have been......glad you stayed inside Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:26 am

Same here WS - the lightening was spectacular and the lashing rain quite something, even the dogs noticed, and they are one very laid back pair!

All quiet now but wet through !!!

Lai Pai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Afternoon/evening everyone cheers

Just a quick pop in. Had a couple of busy days at work. Down in Edinburgh working most of yesterday so by the time I got home & had my tea it was lates and I was shattered Rolling Eyes Today was hectic & I had stuff to do at lunchtime so no time to post then No Crying or Very sad I'm now at mum & dads on mums laptop. We're having a night in looking at all our holiday photos Cool and also going to discuss the possibility of going back to Kenya next year Very Happy Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 853843 Will let you know how that goes tomorrow or Sun. Tomorrow is Lion King in the pictures & out for tea so busy busy.

Ooooh sounds like awful weather you're getting there WS & Lai Pai, makes a change it's not us Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 40683

How did the auction go LW, hope it went well Wink

Lai Pai, hope you both have a wonderful day tomorrow. Regardless of what the weather is you'll enjoy yourselves with your family & friends. Lots of photos please Razz Have a great time

Have a goodd weekend all drunken drunken
Doogs Hugs Hug Bump

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Hope everything goes OK for you tomorrow Aipial confused scratch and the weather's good to you. If I see, any bad stuff, Ill try to keep it this side of the hills.
I'm sure you'll have agreat evening Doogs with all the photos to show.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Evening All Very Happy

How did yesterday go Lai Pai? I was thinking of you and hoping that the weather was behaving. I'm sure you had a magical day with all your friends and family celebrating in your Blessing. Look forward to hearing how the day went and seeing all the pics bounce

Sounds as though you have been busy at work Doogs so going to see the Lion King must have been a nice evening, how was it in 3D?
Oooooooo planning on going back to Kenya next year, how wonderful, fingers crossed the pennies all work out and you can get there. As you know i've never been but as you all say, once you have you must be hooked, I can imagine that is the way it is, do let us know if it is a goer for next year.

The auction went well thanks, we sold everything that was in on Friiday and the stuff that was in for the two days previous also sold, we have two more lots to go but one is November and the other is in January.
I love the whole experience and it was fun and relaxed as well. They have a wonderful restaurant with all home made food and cakes so even if your not selling and bidding you can go watch the auction and have something to eat and drink and look at all the lovely stuff they are selling.

Looks like after the lovely sunshine we had this morning we are in for a down pour this evening, never mind STRICTLY and XFACTOR results tonight Very Happy ........Please let Nancy be the one to be booted off strictly tonight Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 768480

Have a good evening everyone.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 am

Good morning everyone

How was the film Doogs? We're going tonight, so really looking forward to it?

Great news everything was sold Littlewid, and that you enjoyed the auction. Always a plus when you can have cake as well Laughing

Strictly - confused didn't see it on Saturday but watched the results last night and why on earth wasn't Nancy voted off? I know Edwina was bad but surely .......... maybe they like Nancy's rather stroppy comments!

We had a great day on Saturday despite the weather, the tents managed to survive, although we did do some string repairs! It rained and rained and rained, but as i had had our little African hut decorated with some beautiful flowers I insisted we were outside, it was fantastic and unusual, (I had my ugg boots on) a great service by our vicar, and then inside for drinks, food and Pete & I each did a very short spontaneous speech (as you know WS I am a woman of few words albino)

Later on for some reason we decided to put on the Mamma Mia dvd which has the words so we could singalong. My friend Trish has a brilliant voice (used to be Gina in Heartbeat) I have a rubbish voice but we really enjoyed ourselves and managed to get some other friends to join in - I am wondering whether it was the drunken that got us going Laughing

Hoping for some photos soon - despite the awful weather, we did lots inside so will post some soon, just waiting for the photographer to sort them out.

Have a good day everyone.

Lai Pai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 71418

Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 am

Just been emailed these 3 from the photographer ........

A quick glass of champagne before our Blessing

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 Legh1410

Walking out to our 'African hut' (UGG boots on view)!!!
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 Legh3410

Two of my greatest friends who are twins and far too glam Laughing
Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 Legh6510

Lai Pai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 853843
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Lovely pictures Lai Pai Very Happy it looks wonderful and I'm glad you didn't let the weather get in the way Very Happy love your ugg boots Very Happy
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 pm

So glad you had a wonderful time on Saturday Lai Pai and pleased you didn't let the weather spoil your plans for having the blessing outside. The photo's look lovely and what a trend setter wearing your Ugg boots Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 768480 . Sounds as if lots of fun was had with the Mamma Mia DVD and sing-a-long, it's one film that gets everyone up and going isn't it. Looking forward to more pics as and when you have them and the time to post them Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 20 853843
Hope you've had a good evening watching the Lion King lion cub

Mmm Nancy not getting voted off Mad I'm sure they thought Russell was going to be the non goer on the show and was going to be voted as the laugh factor but he is doing so well, Nancy I reckon is staying as the laugh factor.......but she's not making me laugh No and how was Audley in the bottom two What a Face I think he's doing real well.......always I love you Audley Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next