Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

+3
whitestarling
Laikipia
princesspurplehippy
7 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:45 am

No I don't Lai, in fact I need to sort that one on my new phone as I don't even get your twitters on it at the moment.......one for me to do today I think. Thanks for that.

I have checked the cams this morning, River Cam is quiet but looking quite lovely. Fox Family has been busy with Pigeons, little birds and a manic Squirrel, he was really comical but you needed to be watching as he is too small to really capture his antics and on Fox/Badger cam our Hens have been back this morning.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 44_bmp10
I will keep checking them throughout the day to see whats happening and try and sort twitter as well.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Empty Re: Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks  Littlewid. I have missed the Tweets but lots was going on, so it's worth doing if you can  Very Happy 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:20 pm

In the middle of house work Lai but it's on my list of things to do  Very Happy 

Just checked Fox Family and WooHooooo we have a shed sleeper. Not sure who it is but it would be fantastic if it was my old friend Brun  I love you 

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Ss1_bm10

look how beautiful the river looks at the moment

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 River110
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:03 pm

He's turned around. He does look like Brun but i'm not 100% sure.
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Ss2_bm10
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:27 pm

http://i73.servimg.c  Littlewid, good timing with shed fox (Brun) ?

Lovely to see the river looking calm again. The otters were certainly caught on river cam this morning but not while I was near my mobile, tablet or laptop  Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 615959 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:48 pm

I was just about to finish sorting my tea when this little fellow appeared.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Fox6_b10

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Fox7_b10
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:42 am

Thanks  Littlewid, good timing, well done.

Lai  cheers 
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:43 pm

If you follow SK on Twitter check out his page, the cam only caught a  burglar dropping into Gill's garden  What a Face 

Scary and awful but quite amazing he was caught on camera!  Here's the youtube clip.

Okay, this had been updated and is worth looking at.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:46 pm

That was quite amazing Lai and I got it through on an email from simons site. I would imagine someone must know him and how gracious of him to show his face so clearly. I hope they catch him soon.

I have just tuned into Simons Badger cam and could not believe my eyes........a Badger was just having his last nibble before moving off. I have kept watching theis cam but never seen a Badger or a fox on it, so this was truly wonderful.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Badg2_10

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Badg4_10

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Badg5_10

What a great end to the day  bounce 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 768480 Great shots of the  http://i77.servimg.c http://i73.servimg.c It really gives you a Buzz when you manage to get something especialy after looking in so long.
Wonder if we'll see that Guy on Crime Watch, hopefully someone will ID him

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:43 am

http://i73.servimg.c  Littlewid, that's great timing and such a buzz to see a badger on this cam. Well done you  Very Happy 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Thanks WS and Lai, I was so chuffed to see him after watching for so long. I have just looked at the Fox cam and luckily caught these two just before they shot off, not very good pics but still wonderful to see them.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 2_foxe10

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Foxy_b10

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 One_fo10

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:08 pm

http://i73.servimg.c 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:50 pm

It was lovely to see them last night Lai, even though they didn't hang around for too long. I have just checked Simons Badger/Fox am and ou Hens are around again. At one point there were 5 of them but I was on the phone so missed catching them but I did get these pics of our girls having a good feed.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Pheas_10

This one seems to be the boss, because she did actually chase the others off.....check out the look  What a Face 
Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Pheas110

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 40683  I love seeing the pheasants and that hen pheasant surely had a look about her  What a Face 

We've not got any hens around at the moment, just our boy Fizal.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:02 pm

She certainly had a scary face about her didn't she  What a Face  I love watching them too Lai and they are around quite often. Shame you don't have any Hens around but at least you do still have Fizal  cheers 

I have just been watching the Fox Family cam and there has been one little fox wandering around the garden, the cam was following him but he was moving to fast and in and out of the flowers etc to get any pictures, he has gone now but it was great to see him.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:17 pm

I have just checked the cams and there is nothing to see, well animal wise there isn't but I tell you this rain is having an impact. The Fox/Badger cam has a mass of mud where the Badgers and Fox and our Hens feed, it is usually a little bald by way of grass but it is just so squelchy at the moment. The River cam usually has a bank and the grass is dry but see how the river is swollen and has flowed over on to the bank.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Bog_bm10

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Riv1_b10

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:23 pm

affraid  Somerset is one of the worst hit areas Littlewid, so I guess it's not surprising SK's cams are looking so bad. Have you followed him on Twitter yet with your mobile? There's been activity on most cams today.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:31 pm

No I haven't yet Lai, its one of the things I need to organise......life just seems to run at 100mph most of the time with thousands of things to do In a day.......I must sort it out so I don't miss out.

I have friends in Somerset and luckily they have the floods about 6 miles one way of them and about 8 miles the other way, so they have escaped the floods which is good for them as they are in their 70's and the hubby is not too well, so i'm pleased for them but feel sad for all those that have been affected.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:37 pm

I know it's hard to keep up with everything Littlewid. I just got my new phone and getting everything swapped and connected was a lengthy process!

I hope your friends stay safe, it's quite scary just how bad this flooding has become, and the water just has nowhere to go.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:48 pm

I can remember my twitter account name Lai but I need to remember where I put my password for it, then I can get it sorted......hopefully....the brain is like a sieve most days  geek 

There is supposed to be more torrential rain this evening which isn't going to help the floods, surely it's got to stop raining soon to give a chance of things drying up.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:55 pm

scratch  Littlewid, like me with passwords etc  Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 615959 Embarassed   Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 45922 

We've got rain and gusty wind again so fingers crossed everyone stays safe.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:10 pm

I haven't checked Simons cams for a while so just checked in on Badger cam, no Badgers but a beautiful, healthy fox having a good on munch on the nuts. I am not sure if its very windy there but every time he went for a nut he soon looked up and around as if he was expecting something to appear but nothing did. He was very healthy looking and I would hazard a guess that it's a male fox.

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Foxy2210

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Foxy2310

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Foxy2410

Wildlife Whisperer aka Simon King Cams - Page 25 Foxy2510

He has just made my evening

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:51 am

A quick glimpse of one of the city Foxs last night, just tuned in, in time

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:26 am

One of our favourite animals was hungry enough last night to brave the weather, for some supper. Looking a bit wet, but hopefully with a full tummy, he went off I presume to the warmth, and dry of his set.

WS  http://i77.servimg.c 
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next