Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+6
Anne-Marie1981
Doogs
Laikipia
whitestarling
Safari Maiden
littlewid
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  whitestarling Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Tried it on an Android phone Minty, but with my sausage fingers it's a affraid Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683 . Great to here from you again
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm

I have a Samsung galaxy android TTM - it's okay once you get used to it, oh and I dont have sausage fingers !!!

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Good to hear from you TTM and good on you for managing to sneak on here Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 853843

Horrible wet, windy, cold day up here in Aberdeen but I am thankful that unlike other parts of Scotland we don't have any of the white stuff, yet !! affraid

Another bad result for my team on Tuesday night, got beat 3-0 Crying or Very sad Glad to see the back of Celtic and it's onwards and upwards with another cup game at the weekend (different cup), here's hoping we get a better result.

What we all up to this weekend ? I'm off out tonight for a curry :) One of the guys in my work his family own an Indian Restaurant in the city centre so there are 20 odd of us going after work (Ian also coming). Hopefully we'll get some fine grub and I'm sure it will be a good laugh. Going to stay at my mum & dads as they live centrally whereas Ian and I are out the road a wee bit, they do a cheap B&B Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 71418

Have a good weekend everyone Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 853843
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Lai I thought you were a human being affraid Not a Galaxy Android that means your one of those alien affraid
I do'nt think the Angels of fortune heard you properly when you said 3rd time lucky Doogs thay just heard 3 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683
We've had 2 days of high winds, and gales with driving rain it's horrible, but like you say Doogs better than the white stuff. Hope the rest of you are having better weather
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Looks like the devils Twisted Evil heard me WS not the Angels !!! lol!

Stay safe cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Hello all

i did come back later nut i obviously forgot to post the message Embarassed i will get used the smallness of the screen and the flipping buttons, i don't/ didn't think i had sausage fingers affraid and it is nice to be on here, so when i fet a break at work i'm gonna sneak on.

We've had a rough 24 hours here, we had the tail end of the cyclone come to melbourne, 24hours of torrential rain and strong winds. Thankfully my house was built over 50 years ago when they knew how to build, i;m on high ground and i'm on stumps so my house isn;t flat on the ground. i literally had a stream running through my garden and under my house at one stage. But other than a few rain flattened plants and a blocked drain pipe on my garage, i've no damage at all - i am so very lucky, there's a house down the road that had trees down and it's a real mess. Roads are closed all over Victoria due to flooding, i haven't worked today but it would have been chaos out there as people had to rescued from cars which were floating down the roads affraid affraid no publice transport was running etc. i did go shopping and the roof was leaking in the supermarket.

Sorry your team lost again Doogs and am very jealous of your curry, i would love a curry but they aren't the same over here. I will be going for Scotland in the rugby, i hope i don't jinx you like i did last year.

Hope everyone else is going well

Big hugs to all

TTMx

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Oooooooooooooh poor you Minty, sounds scary out there at the moment what with the floods and the cyclone, so pleased that your house is okay. I really hope that's it now and the weather will get better for you.

Great that things will settle down for you in 5 weeks - ps i am rubbish on my mobile and always lose all my emails and constantly have to re set the whole thing.

Have a good weekend.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Chelsea flower show lai, that would be so fab you lucky girl. I love gardening and Would be in heaven I have watched it on the tele and some of the displays are breath taking

I hope your son is ok in sydney as they have been having a heatwave.

I am doing ok with this so far I just lost the one post on here and I think it was my error rather than the phone. The battery goes down quickly too I've found

Have a great weekend too

Ttmx

TTMx

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi Everyone

Thank heavens you are ok with all this terrible weather Australia is getting TTM, it must be so hard for everyone who has been badly affected. Was your fish pond ok or did that flood as well?

Sorry your team isn't behaving Doogs What a Face but hopefully you had a good curry last night and a fun evening.

Was off to London today but had a change of plan, we needed to do bank stuff etc, so a boring day. Ended up having a coffee at my sisters where some nice person smashed into my new car Mad I am not amused, it's a pain having to sort it all out and now my new car looks not so nice and brand new Sad

Hows the weather been for everyone? we've had the strong gales and rain but no damage thankfully.....Hope everyone is ok.

Have fun evenings all.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:16 pm

That's the problem I find also TTM - the battery goes flat really quickly. Chelsea should be wonderful, I always watch it on the tv as I love gardens. Tom is still in Manly and seems to be okay, he sent a quick FB message to me yesterday and seem to be enjoying himself with his new girlfriend.

What a disaster Littlewid - that's rotten news with your new car being smashed into - I hope you can claim on their insurance?

Have good evening everyone - fingers crossed this weather changes soon.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Ooooo La La Minty looks like you put the jinx on again affraid .Have'nt seen the results yet Doogs as I avoid the news like the plauge on a Sat, so I can watch the highlights at night without knowing who's won.
LW your having no luck at all are you, the times you've been to London lately and nothing, then your lovely new car gets hit, at your Sisters. Hope they stopped, and you got the details, but as you say it's all the hassle and you dont really need that
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:03 am

So very truthfully, totally and utterly sorry Doogs, I promise never to support Scotland again :)

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 am

Yeah WS bugger but meant well Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 768480

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:29 am

Flippin eck Minty Oz is having it bad Floods on one side, and Fire on the other affraid
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Afternoon all cheers Hope everyone had a good weekend drunken drunken

Well can you believe we've had snow this morning affraid Thankfully the ground was very wet after it rained all night so it's struggling to lie on the ground, it was really heavy and big flakes at one point pale

Good night on Friday, curry was lovely and we got a good deal with the booze Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 71418 One had a rather sore head on Saturday so the day was virtually a write off, I must confess to having to go back to my bed in the afternoon Embarassed Embarassed but it did the trick and I felt better after Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 853843 Footie team got back to winning ways yesterday after scoring in the 92nd minute Laughing Razz to progress the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 71418

TTM that is just awful weather Australia is getting at the moment and I'm glad to hear that despite the wind and rain all is order with you. I'm not much of a rugby fan but I believe they did play okay against France, yes ? I suppose though at the end of the day they lost and that's all that counts !! Oh and stop supporting them if that's what's going to happen lol! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683

Glad that Tom is okay Lai cheers

Really sorry to hear about your car LW - it's annoying if you do it yourself but 10 times more annoying if you're not at fault and someone else does it Crying or Very sad I hope you manage to get it sorted out with not too much hassle.

Well I think that's all my news and my lunch hour is nearly over. Stay warm and dry everyone, Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 768480
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Good afternoon everyone

Thankfully the wind has died down and things feel a bit calmer now. Had to come home early, one of my office lines is down, happens to be my broadband so i was stuck. The wind has jammed our gates so had to climb the fence and my car is stuck inside - dogs thinks it's funny and i don't No luckily no urgent need to get my car out. I am hoping Pete can sort them out when he comes home.

Glad you are okay Doogs, and here's hoping the snow doesn't last - sounds like Friday night was good fun even though you had a sore head on Saturday drunken

Looks like things in Oz are really getting bad, TTM I really hope you are safe and okay.

Take care all - fingers crossed we all wake up to calm and dry weather tomorrow.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Sorry Lai - I am thinking about you climbing that fence lol! affraid Laughing Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 40683 fortunately Doogs today I am wearing jeans, not a skirt, otherwise I would have had major problems Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 71418

Lai lol!
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 768480
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:27 am

Im off today! Yepee!!!

So far i have not done anything I intended, isnt that always the way. I have very nearly finished the Assisi Fundraising website just trying to upload the shop feature which might be a pain, but I have an alternative if that does not work! Finishing the Bumper Spring Quiz Sheet of 100 cryptic clues due out 1st March. Receiving the Animals and their Collective names quiz with the deadline on 28th Feb. Finishing Cross Stitch designs for BLES which will be produced into a book. etc. etc. etc. Oh and work fulltime amongst that lot.

Isnt life great lol.

Hope you are all ok in your parts of the world.

SM

Last edited by Safari Maiden on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:02 pm

What a Face i'm exhausted for you SM - sounds like you are mad busy. Look forward to seeing the new Assisi website and also waiting expectantly for the bumper quiz - although 100 cryptic clues sounds seriously hard.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Phew you are a busy Girl SM. Looking foward to seeing the new Assisi Web Site.

Did anyone watch Lion Country Tuesday night ? It was brilliant I cant believe how Zulu has changed, wont say anymore in case anyone has it recorded, and not watched it yet
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Yep WS Im the person that doesnt say no, therefore I do everything.

The website is up and running but still needs 3 or 4 tweeks but it is enough to get going with. I built this from scratch so any suggestion would be great.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:51 am

Hello all

SM - lovely to hear from you, don't burn yourself out with all that work.

LW - so sorry to hear about your car, the worst part is having it off the road whilst it gets repaired cause you need to get about, i hope you get it all sorted soon

Doogs - i have to admit i was going for Murray a couple of weeks back in the tennis, so i give up, i promise to go for the opposition from now on Very Happy

Lai - i hope you made it over the fence ok Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 39 768480

WS - did you not watch the rugby at all? please don't tell me you were going for wales?? affraid affraid

All is good over here, i just worked at a spot where the roads are still flooded, crews were there pumping water away and after nearly a week it smelt quite bad and the mosquitoes were terrible. i saw little ducks swimming on water too whilst people in their houses are still cut off. We are due some more rain this weekend too. This weather is strange we've had so much rain this year and you had all that snow, i'm not so sure what is happening at the moment.

Best go, big hugs to all

TTMx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next