Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masai Mara Safari Videos 2013

5 posters

Go down

Masai Mara Safari Videos 2013 Empty Masai Mara Safari Videos 2013

Post  SafariCam Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Here are some videos of my trip last year. I can't wait to get back and see more... Thoroughly addicted now! I hope you enjoy them.

Leopard near Little Governors:

Leopard hunting gazelle:

(Thanks to Doogs for identification as Bahati - daughter of Olive)

Lion pride:

Lions eating:

Lionnesses after eating:

Cheetahs near Intrepids:

Elephant:

Zebra:

More elephants:

Weaver bird attacks reflection:

Wildebeest massing by the river:

Last edited by SafariCam on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
SafariCam
SafariCam

Back to top Go down

Masai Mara Safari Videos 2013 Empty Re: Masai Mara Safari Videos 2013

Post  Doogs Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Brilliant, lots to look at SafarCam - lunch hour nearly over to it will have to be another day I check these out, thanks cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Great set of videos Safaricam, you had some fabulous sightings.
Several of us on WAA are addicted to Africa and keep returning year after year and the videos and photos help to extend the experience and they are always there if you need a quick "pick me up'!! The problem I find is remembering to put my camera down and just enjoy watching the animals as they are rather than through a viewfinder.
Having watched your videos I cannot wait for my return to the Mara at the end of the month.
Thanks for sharing.

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  WMTravellers Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:46 pm

That's a great collection you have there Saraicam :) and that lion was really grumpy!
WMTravellers
WMTravellers

http://www.wmtravellers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SafariCam Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Thanks for your comments. Glad you enjoyed the clips. I agree with what you mean about reliving it through other's experiences and photos. There are some amazing ones of both on these forums! I know what you mean about remembering to just watch sometimes though! I tried hard to do a bit of everything..

Had so many amazing moments last year and have lots more video to upload eventually. Will keep you posted when I manage to get round to it.

P.s. Love that lion's roar. Or any lion's come to that! Still gives me goosebumps!
SafariCam
SafariCam

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:18 am

Masai Mara Safari Videos 2013 768480 Great series of Videos Safaricam thanks for sharing them with us. It's really fascinating to watch Leopards on the prowl, did you know when they are walking with their tales in the air with the white tip waving it means they are not in hunting mode, and the prey animals seem to know that. Now that was one grumpy Pussy lol! kind of reminds me of myself in a morning, just showing the Lioness's whos boss doesn't work in my house though. Love the Elephant shots. I learnt the other day Cheetahs vision is different from ours, whilst our eyes see in this shape vision O a Cheetahs sees in this shape = it's so they can detect any movement on the horizon. Like you love a Lions roar, I was watching Big Cat Live one night when a Male started, and they got a real close up of it, the roar made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Having not been on safari I don't have memories, but I love to see it, and experience through the Guys on here that post their photos videos, and experiences of being there. One thing I do love to do is listen to the webcams on here of Africa, even if I'm not watching. It's really relaxing to hear all the animals at night Lions roaring, Hyenas whooping, Jackals yipping, Elephants rumbling, the crickets, and the birds. Looking forward to some more videos when you have time Safaricam

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down