Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

+8
Chad Cocking
tigerburnie
Doogs
Safari Maiden
Anne-Marie1981
littlewid
whitestarling
Laikipia
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to everyday Lets Talk

Post  Laikipia Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Another from BCD to end the afternoon on - real action from the big cats we know and love

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Another brilliant clip Lai, keep them coming bounce it was wonderful to see some of our old friends there cheers How I miss BCD/BCL Sad

Well my car goes in the garage at long last tomorrow for sorting after the silly guy hit me. Getting a loan car, not sure what type just hope it's not a big thing as we are quite tight for parking here, hence my little 107 Very Happy . Hoping my car comes back having had a wash as well as it needs one....it'll save me doing it Very Happy

Well the weather has been dreadful today, it has rained non stop What a Face it has been real wintery and miserable...where is the glorious Spring sunshine sunny

Hope everyone is doing ok.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 pm

I hope your Car comes out looking brand spanking new, and gleaming LW. Just think they might lend you a Chieften Tank, and then when you see the plonker that drove into your Car, you can get your own back Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 .
The weather here's not been to bad really, we've had bits of sunshine, and not much rain, and I saw two little Lambs today, so Spring's not far away. Fingers X
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Just finished watching all the great clips you've posted Lai, thanks cheers Lots of wonderful memories, shots and of course our favourites from BCD Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Jonnnie "go, go, go" and "that was ballistic" Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683

There's something affa cute about lion cubs surfing / jumping on top of their mum but when they do it to their dad affraid lol!

They have taken their time with your car LW, hope it's all sorted, bright and shinny and back with you in no time Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 71418

Awww WS I love little lambies, they are adorable (what animals aren't adorable when they are little !), spring is definitely around the corner :)

Doogs Tigger

Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 This could be the stand off WSWelcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 Tank10 He's got no chance Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 Hopefully my car will be the shinier one Doogs Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 768480

ooooo little lambs...I love them too Doogs, so cute I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Go Girl Go lol! lol! Make sure you've got a full tank scratch you dont want to run out of fuel before you flatten him Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 Oh, and you wont have any trouble parking it at home, you can make your own room lol! lol!
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 pm

lol! lol! lol! I'm actually liking the idea of a Tank now WS bounce I will be dissapointed if I get a girlie car now What a Face Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 pm

lol! LW that's brilliant, what you like Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683
Totally agree on the parking WS - "that's my space" - no matter how small it is, you'll fit in !!!! Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 768480
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 am

One for today, well the first is just the trailer to get you in the mood. The second is a reminder of BCD live.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 768480 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 71418 Wow that brings back memories Lai Thanks. Amazing how brave Shakiras Girls were standing up to Honeys Boys. It's no wonder the cost of DCD/BCL is so high when you see the amount of equipment involved, plus 94 people as well
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 pm

More great clips Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 71418

That was a great memory jog. I remember that incident with Moja, Mbili and Tatu with Honey's Boys. One of the cubs was sooo brave, bless her I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you

It's amazing what goes on behind the scenes, who'd have ever thought you could get all that stuff and to work - in a tent in the Masai Mara affraid !!!! :)
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:16 pm

OOo missed yesterdays clips lai, I will catch up with them over the weekend...something to look forward too bounce

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm

HI, Hows everyone doing this weekend, Hope your weekends are going good.

Well I never got my tank No No , I got a little Renault Matiz Very Happy it's a nice car actually and a bit bigger engine than my 107 but I do prefer my car, hopefully I will get it back tomorrow or Tuesday bounce

Went up to London yesterday and got loads more done Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 853843 but the mountain in the house is still daunting. Funnily though we had two offers on the house whilst we were there but obviously we need to get it valued and go through probate but at least it looks as though we wont have too much of a problem selling it when the time comes.
We have now become very familiar with the area and beetle around like mad things backwards and forwards to the tip and are becoming regulars in the local bakers for our sarnies and soup Very Happy
We have been going through some photo's today and seeing the house when it was originally brought back in 1946. we have also been checking out photos of when my dad was just a 2yr old nipper in 1937......gave my mum a good giggle Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 but boy he grew up into a very handsome man and so did my uncle, two real smashers.

It started off really lovely here this morning but the heavens have been pouring for most of the day and got soaked doing my shopping What a Face , never mind, a bit of housework now and then Dancing on Ice and Wild at Heart cheers

Have a good evening everyone.

littlewid-x- Very Happy
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Glad you got loads done LW, and it seems as though the sale will go through quickly when your ready. 1946 affraid thats the year after I was born, and I look a wreck now, so the house must be doing well lol! It's great to find old photo's from years ago, it does bring back memories, bet your Mum was pleased to see them
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am

Good morning everyone

Finally we have some sunshine and dry weather - what a weekend of downpours.

So pleased you are getting through the mountain Littlewid, and what great news that there is already interest in the house when you are ready. I hope you'll get some time to relax soon, it must seem very daunting for you and your family every weekend.

I'm off to France on Wednesday for a week with my mum, taking her on some garden tours - we are just praying the weather is going to be better than in the UK otherwise I am thinking the gardens will be mud beds not flower beds flower . Pete is staying here and minding the dogs, fish and all the birds!

Have a good day everyone.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:04 am

Ooooo La La Lai hope you, and your Mum have a great time, and the weathers kind to you. It's not been to bad here in Wales the last week. We've hardly had any rain, and what there has been, has fallen at night. It's another Sunny day to day, but on the cool side
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Just a short one to end the afternoon with

Great to see who is around at night What a Face

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:06 am

PINCH PUNCH FIRST OF THE MONTH WHITE albino albino albino albino albino It's the Mad March Hare month Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683

Will catch up on the report this evening Lai, I love these little clips Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 768480
Sounds as though you and your Mum will have a lovely holiday, I would love to have a week looking round beautiful gardens, fingers crossed the weather is lovely for you.

Have a lovely 1st Marcheveryone.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:35 pm

It really was albino albino albino albino albino albino albino here this morning we had a frost affraid Your not having ago at my Bonce again are you LW Mad hare Month Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 40683 I dont know about you touring Gardens, I think you'd be better off just slinging a hamock between to trees, and taking it easy for a week.
Hope you, and your Mum have a safe journey to France Lai. How are you going, train plane or ferry
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Planes x 2. Manchester to Zurich and then Zurich to Nice. Weather looking good for Thursday onwards sunny flower

Having said that it's beautiful here today - lots of sunny

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Evening all Razz Well what a beautiful day we had up here, dry, sunny and dare I say it even quite warm !! Shocked Certainly makes a nice change from scraping the car windows the past couple of morning 'cause it's been so chilly !!

Gosh can't believe you still have so much to sort out with your uncles stuff LW, well done to you and your sister for taking on that responsibility. That must have been nice coming across the old photos, especially of you dad, bet that put a :) on your faces and lovely for your mum to see them too x Did you get your car back today ?

1946 must have been a good year eh WS Wink I'm sure you're no wreck just sometimes you have a few too many Boddies drunken and you get wrecked !!! lol!

Oooh your trip away with your mum sounds great Lai Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 853843 Hope you both have a great time, get to see all that you plan to and of that the sunny shines. Safe journey and looking forward to hearing all about your adventures when you get back.

Doogs geek
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Lai's been on holiday, and I spotted this Big Cat week : The Big Cat Story . I'm not sure if it's been posted. So I thought I'd put it on

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Afternoon everyone cheers

What started off as a bright but very cold day has now turned to rain :|

Just a quick one as I've got a dictation to finish before I leave from work at 2pm. Heading down to Ayrshire tonight for a Cheltenham Preview Night, staying over, Ayr Races tomorrow, another Cheltenham Preview Night on Friday but this time in Hamilton, stay over, Saturday I'll be at Paisley to see Aberdeen play St Mirren in the Scottish Cup quarter final while Ian goes to visit his mum and dad then we'll finally get home some time on Saturday night !! Busy few days and there's no rest for the wicked as we're off to Cheltenham on Monday morning for the week Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 71418 Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 71418

Hope everyone is doing fine
Doogs x drunken
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Have an ace time Doogs - we're hoping to get to Cheltenham on Wednesday so will text you and hopefully meet up for a chat and a drunken

sorry so brief now - only back last night and massive amount of catch up in the office etc.

Lai Laughing
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:05 am

Good morning everyone

Sunshine and almost the weekend Welcome to everyday Lets Talk - Page 2 71418 have a good one whatever you are up to.

We're off up to London for the talk at the RGS with Simon King and Rachael Murton (from the ele orphanage in Zambia) and then to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert tomorrow. Really looking forward to both.

Will have to catch up with the forum on Sunday so apologies for not getting to read all the posts.

Lai lol!
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next