Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sumatran tiger dies in wild boar trap - video

+2
Laikipia
chui
6 posters

Go down

Sumatran tiger dies in wild boar trap - video Empty Sumatran tiger dies in wild boar trap - video

Post  chui Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:10 am

chui
chui

Back to top Go down

Sumatran tiger dies in wild boar trap - video Empty Re: Sumatran tiger dies in wild boar trap - video

Post  Laikipia Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 am

That is sickening to watch - a tragic waste of life for a beautiful endangered tiger.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Sumatran tiger dies in wild boar trap - video Empty Re: Sumatran tiger dies in wild boar trap - video

Post  whitestarling Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 am

It is indeed a tragic waste of a wonderful Animal, and onother one less, but why for Gods sake did'nt they put the poor thing out of its misery, and save it at least some pain
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Don't want to watch that No By all you comments it sounds like some poor Tiger died of a cruel and un-necessary death Sad Mad
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 pm

I Agree Doogs. I dont want to watch a beautiful creature suffer. Though want to thank Chui for bringing to our attention. Though I choose not to watch, everyone still needs to be aware of such issues.

SM Tigger
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

and I Agree with that SM
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Totally agree that people need to be aware of what is going on and also thank Chui for posting.

I'm not able to watch it either, my head tells me what has gone on but my heart is too saddened to watch. Things like this really prey on my mind and I so wish there was more I/We could do to stop these awful things happening.

I pray the Tiger is now at Peace I love you and that his killers get their just desserts Mad

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Believe me I did not want to watch a beautiful animal suffering so much it made me sick to my stomach but I did and I am sorry I did - it was heartbreaking.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Sometimes Lai we watch because we don't know how bad things are going to be and sometimes i'm sure it's because we can't believe people are going to be so cruel.
I don't blame anyone who has seen it, sometimes watching things really fires us up to try and do more, i'm just not able to be brave enough when its such blatant cruelty. You were braver than me, but often to fight the real fight we do have to watch to arm ourselves with the facts, so I do need to toughen up a bit.
I hope you are ok Hugs

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 pm

IT was really tough to watch, but as you say LW, sometimes you have to do it, not only to remind yourself how barbaric Humans can be towards Animlas, but to keep the fire burning to keep on protesting about this sort of thing in the hope people will listen
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down