Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For our Dogs and cats

2 posters

Go down

For our Dogs and cats Empty For our Dogs and cats

Post  littlewid Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Today whilst in one of the garden centres I went to I found a great thing for our Dogs and cats, it's called "Doggy Incredibubbles". It's a tube filled with safe bubble mixture for our pets and it's Peach flavoured.
Dogs and cats love bubbles and the beauty about this is that the longer they are in the air the more durable they become so the furries can swip and catch them and if they land on their noses they are harmless.
Mine have been having fun with them this afternoon and it's great exercise for them.
Typical Nero was all Oooooo what are those things landing on me but Tiga and Splodge were right in there getting covered in them and loving it.
I will have to try and get a picture but not sure how the bubbles will come out.
Anyway if your furries love playing they will love this and even if they are older they still love floating bubbles.
It cost £3 something and I got it at PamPurred Pets.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

For our Dogs and cats Empty Re: For our Dogs and cats

Post  whitestarling Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Not seen any of that LW. Will have to keep an eye out for it. Mind you I dont know how Poppy will go on with it, she's a very crafty lazy Cat. We bought her a couple of wind up mice, but she just sits there, and watches them till they wind down, then ambles over, and pats them on the head For our Dogs and cats 40683
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

lol! lol! lol! Thats so funny WS, I call that clever......or maybe she's a cat affraid of mice and knows they can't get her when they stop.....but I reckon she is just clever and energy saving For our Dogs and cats 768480 Ginger Cat

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum