Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrible Act of Cruelty

+2
littlewid
Doogs
6 posters

Go down

Horrible Act of Cruelty Empty Horrible Act of Cruelty

Post  Doogs Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Another one of these horrific stories that words cannot express who angry and sad you feel - I really, really hope they catch the monster that did this Crying or Very sad Mad Sad

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064558/Police-hunt-Porsche-driver-tied-dog-car-dragging-animal-death.html
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Horrible Act of Cruelty Empty Re: Horrible Act of Cruelty

Post  littlewid Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Doogs I am saddened to say I heard aboutthis on our local radio this morning and it disgusts me to say this is my neck of the woods, although I no longer live in Worthing I still work there and I am ashamed to say it is so close to home.

I was physically sick this morning when I heard this and it has prayed on my mind all day. There is no imagination as to what this poor sweet dog went through and there is no punishment harsh enough to dish out to this sadistic person.

One thing I can say is that his car is very distinctive and in the Worthing area and that of Devils Dyke the driver will be known, it's one of those un written laws that everyone knows everyone in those kind of car clubs, so he will be outed by someone most certainly and I imagine he will be asking the law to protect him.......I hope they don't. He deserves what he gets.

My heart goes out to the sweet innocent little dog and his poor owners, god knows how they must be feeling.
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:49 pm

I cannot for the life of me understand these sort of peoples minds. I fail to find words, to say what should happen to these sickos, that are printable Mad Mad Mad It's a very sad world we live in at times, but fortunatly there are more good animal lovers, than bad.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 pm

"A man has been freed on police bail after a dog was dragged behind a Porsche in East and West Sussex for more than six miles before being dumped in a lay-by.

The 33-year-old was held on suspicion of animal cruelty after handing himself in to his local police station in Worthing, West Sussex, on Monday.

He has been released on police bail until December 14 following questioning on Tuesday, a Sussex Police spokesman said.

His arrest came after a witness spotted a black Porsche Carrera being driven with a dog tied to the back at Devil's Dyke beauty spot car park north of Brighton at 10pm on Sunday.

Half an hour later, the high-powered sports car was then seen on the A27 just past the Southwick Tunnel still dragging the dead dog along. It then pulled into a lay-by.

When officers from Sussex Police arrived, they found the dumped body of the dog, a beagle-collie cross, which they took to a local vet.

Pc Scott Walters, of Sussex Police, said the animal's injuries were "horrific", adding: "It has been distressing for everyone involved."

A forensic examination of the dog is likely to be conducted by the end of the week to confirm its cause of death.

Police appealed for anyone who witnessed the incident and who has not yet spoken to officers to call them on 101".

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad Mad
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 pm

I am sure the local paper will cover this story this week Doogs so if there is any more information I will post it. The roads he chose to drive along are main roads so I am sure he was seen by other witnesess.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:45 pm

I have not been able to find this statement in the papers today but this morning on the local radio a statement was announced that Sussex police are confident this was a terrible accident. Aparantly the little dogs lead had been run over by the car and got caught, the driver was unaware what had happened. They are not treating the case as anything other than a very tragic accident.

If I see a report in the local paper I will post it but it may not be published . they may now want to let it be.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 pm

I suppose it's possible, and we cant judge without knowing all the facts, but you would have thought someone would have been able to attract the drivers attention. I can understand their reluctance to put a story out, if the Driver was totaly innocent, in case of somebody harming the Driver.
Thanks for checking LW
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:32 am

Just read the beginning of this thread and felt quite sick, if it genuinely was an accident then how totally horrendous for the poor little dog and the driver, it not then may he rot in hell Evil or Very Mad

RIP that poor little dog

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:16 pm

It is the most horrendous thing to have happened Lai Pai. Yesterday on the radio the Police are very satisfied it was a tragic accident, even though it does seem hard to believe but if I find any news on the story I will post it.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:30 pm

I have just read the link title and no harm Doogs will decline to read it. The picture in my head is awful. How can people, no strike that, scum do such things!!!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:19 am

Just hideous, that poor poor little dog. I pray it was an accident, because if it wasn't then that person driving does deserve to rot in hell as you said Lai Pai!!
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm kinda pleased to hear this was an accident, it's better that than knowing someone did that deliberately. Unfortunately it doesn't take away that that poor little dog suffered horrifically and paid the ultimate price. Very very sad indeed.

No problem SM if you don't want to read it.
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down