Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strictly 2012

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Strictly 2012 - Page 5 Empty Re: Strictly 2012

Post  Laikipia Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:00 am

WOW WOW WOW What a final, we loved it and as you say Littlewid spent £££s voting - my mum for Kimberley and Pete (on my behalf) for Louis. All from our phone so it was getting very confusing. Then my mum switched to Louis Strictly 2012 - Page 5 71418

Louis and Flavia' showdance was simply superb and they so deserved to win. Considering how he started he was just brilliant.

I am sorry for James and Denise but their showdance didn't do it for me, clever but not dancing.

We all felt it was 100% the right result.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Littlewid's Louis I love you (and my choice as well despite being a huge fan of Dani and Vincent smurf).

So now what do we do for the next 9 months ? What a Face

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 pm

I am still smiling from last nights result Lai and well done your mum for switching to Louis Group Hug

I wished I had recorded it last night so I could watch Louis all over again, I will have to watch Iplayer or search the net for a video of it.

I wasn't struck on Denises show dance either, yes very brave lifts but thats all it was about, the lifts, there was one after another and not much if any dancing, it didn't pay to go that way did it.

It was a shame that the two lovable little Smurfs got knocked out of the final three but I think they did well, I too liked Dani & Vincent.

Kimberley was also very good but no-one could beat my Louis I love you I love you

Mmmmm yes we now have to wait another 9 months but at least we do have the Christmas Day Special and we are both going to the Strictly show Lai bounce

Still smiling over Louis Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:58 pm

I Agree Littlewid. I must try and watch breakfast tv on Monday I am sure Louis and Flavia will be on it.

I wish I had thought of recording it too - def one to watch again, that showdance was ace and tops for me.

Lai

Strictly 2012 - Page 5 An137010
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5