Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope the Justice System Does the Right Thing

4 posters

Go down

Hope the Justice System Does the Right Thing Empty Hope the Justice System Does the Right Thing

Post  Doogs Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Laughing yob who shut terrified cat in a tumble dryer and put it through three spin cycles for sick video facing jail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222396/Laughing-yob-shut-terrified-cat-tumble-dryer-spin-cycles-sick-video-facing-jail.html
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Hope the Justice System Does the Right Thing Empty Re: Hope the Justice System Does the Right Thing

Post  Laikipia Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:52 pm

I don't believe the sentence expected of up to 6 months and a £20k fine is enough. Left up to me I would lock him up and throw away the key (and leave him in a small dark cage).

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Hope the Justice System Does the Right Thing Empty Re: Hope the Justice System Does the Right Thing

Post  whitestarling Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:28 pm

If it was only 6 months the cell I would put him in, would be circular in shape, have a glass door, and spin at very fast revolutions for the whole of that time
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:50 pm

I read about this in a free paper today at work but there were no pictures. Those pictures are truely disturbing, you can see that Princess is so scared and traumatised in them, her eyes just say it all.
It's a disgusting act of violence towards her and thank god her injuries werent any worse.
I agree with your sentiments WS, I would do the same. I bet the lout gets off though because he has declared he has ADHD and a Conduct Disorder.....we could all say that, the only conduct disorder he has is that he is a very nasty person. I pray for Princess's sake he gets what he deserves.....and that wont be enough for what he has done to her.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum