Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cruel Truth

4 posters

Go down

The Cruel Truth Empty The Cruel Truth

Post  whitestarling Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Cruel truths of the angora fur trade revealed in shocking footage which shows rabbits having hair PULLED out... because the traders make more money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510641/Cruel-truths-angora-fur-trade-revealed-shocking-video.html

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Cruel Truth Empty Re: The Cruel Truth

Post  Laikipia Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:37 am

I saw that on FB WS and was very shocked to realise what happened, truly appalling. Every day we read more and more about the Chinese and their barbaric ways Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:11 pm

I cameon here to catch up and post a few things but to be honest ive just sat here and cried and sworn aloud. I cant explain how I feel, except I want to go and blow china out of the water.That is one of the most cruelest, heartless things I have seen and rabbits are such sensitive creatures and that goes for their skin as well, the insurmountable pain they must have been in just doesnt bear thinking about.
The bloody chinese are the most disgusting, inhumane dregs of society that walk this earth and im still holding back on what I really want to say. Scalp them every couple of months to let them see how it feels and then chuck them in a filthy barren cage and then for fun lets do it all over again and when they no longer grow hair because their hair follicles have given up the ghost because they are so damaged, slit their throats because they are no longer of any use.
No apologies for what I say, if they are going to do these things then be prepared for nasty things to be said and if the chinese who dont do these abhorent acts dont like it, then do something positive to stop their other fellow countrymen from doing it. Dont think about whinging from what I have said.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 pm

If you would like to help these rabbits here are two links. One is to send an email to Georgio Armani who made a pledge last year to stop using all animal fur in his collections but he has reneged on that and is using rabbit and other fur In His collections this year and even on baby clothes.  He made the pledge to Peta after watching footage from them. You can also contact the the Knightsbridge store on the number on this link.
The other link is to make a pledge yourself never to buy anything with rabbit fur or any fur. These are only small steps but thousands are signing. I have signed and I will be phoning the Knightsbridge store and personally writing to Armani.

Please help.

http://action.peta.org.uk/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=5&ea.campaign.id=23870&en_chan=fb&en_ref=22786632

http://action.peta.org.uk/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=5&ea.campaign.id=1902

THANK YOU

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:16 pm

LW I agree with everything you've said, and evreything you could'nt say, because this is a family site. The Chinese are deplorable with anything to do with animals. I've signed the pledge, and shared both links on FB

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:01 am

Signed both and shared on Twitter, it didn't share on FB confused 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Thank you WS and Lai, I really appreciate that. Not sure why it wouldnt let you share on FB Lai but then sometimes I have had trouble sharing things as well. Again, thank you both.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm

That reminded me to try again and I have now shared it on FB so thanks Littlewid for the nudge.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Deary, deary, deary me really what else can you say The Cruel Truth 615959 

Truly shocking and appalling what these poor animals are going through Mad Sad 

Very disappointing the turnaround by GA - do let us know what response you get to your call & letter LW

Signed both and shared on FB
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down