Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese Fox Farms

3 posters

Go down

Chinese Fox Farms Empty Chinese Fox Farms

Post  littlewid Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Again sadly more from the Chinese. This time to poor fox subjected to a vile and sickening death in front of each other. I can only reiterate my feelings from the Rabbit fur trade post. I am getting so sick of reading articles like this and in this article the only complaint was that the noise of the foxes beimg clubbed to death or being skinned alive was upsetting the local children, nothing about how wrong it was and whinging about they cant afford humane deaths.
Apart from all of this being so terribly upsetting and just so sickeningly wrong, it just beggers belief as to what is going to get through to these people. Some will say they are being driven by the demand for animal fur and these poor people have to earn a living somehow, utter rubbish or bollocks, whatever terminology you prefer, there are other ways to earn money, you dont have to be saddistic towards animals.

Lets just clarify things, animals have, hearts, lungs, kidneys, brains, bones, muscles, nerve fibres with nerve endings, they make survival decisions, they mate, give birth, look after and protect young, they have fight and flight.

They have and do everything we do. If we were clubbed over the head or strung up alive and skinned, we would scream, wail, cry and every fibre of our being would be screaming out in excrutiating pain, well its the same for animals, they are not immune to extreme suffering because they have the terminology "animal" and to top it off, they have to endure the noise, smell and sight of their own being subjected to these vile acts and their trying to escape only compounds that they know what is coming to them, their fear is just unimaginable. Where do humans think they get the right to do this, I just cant comprehend it.

Apart from posting on here how bad it is, some of us must want to try and do more, what that is is up to the individual but there are things that can surely be done and I for one will be spending my time on looking into what I personally can do. Last night I couldnt sleep for the visions and heartfelt feelings for the rabbits and this just evokes the same emotions, the rabbits have been on my mind and in my heart all day and these poor foxes are right there with them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513288/The-Chinese-Fox-Farms-animals-clubbed-death-skinned-thousands-feed-global-fashion-market.html

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chinese Fox Farms Empty Re: Chinese Fox Farms

Post  Laikipia Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:26 pm

I will read this tomorrow Littlewid. I am struggling with all this constant horror from the Chinese at the moment, it is never ending and completely sickening.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:34 pm

The stories just get more, and more sickening, disgusting with everything we read about the Chinese. They are a heartless unfeeling uncaring race of people, who are only interested in themselves, and nothing else on this planet of ours, if it interferes with their own agenda. I will keep on highlighting every abuse by this moranic people, and share it wherever I can. I'm sure if we look through past posts about their cruelty,and abuse of animals there would be enough to start a new thread devoted exclusivly to Chinas devastating effect on not only wildlife, and domestic animals, that would be much easier to highlight, and the accumalitive affect would make a much bigger impression on people looking in, and hopefully leed them to rake some action to counter act what they are doing like boycotting goods ect

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you WS, I do appreciate it is hard to keep being faced with these stories of such vial acts of cruelty. The Rabbit and this Fox article have really haunted me big time but thats nothing compared to what these beautiful animals have gone through.
I think searching through the site and putting them all into one thread is a very good idea, as you say it will build a bigger picture of what is going on and really highlight what they Chinese do, it needs to be out there as much as possible.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum