Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile:

2 posters

Go down

Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile: Empty Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile:

Post  Doogs Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Heartwarming photos of rescue pets before and after finding a new home

Rescue dog owners have posted heartwarming before/ after snaps online  
Heartbreakingly sad faces are transformed within days of being re-homed
The aim is to show just how happy a loving home makes a rescue animal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2915455/Moving-photos-rescue-pets-adoption-melt-heart.html#ixzz3PH4uwEQl

Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile: 768480 Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile: 768480 Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile: 768480 Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile: 768480
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile: Empty Re: Pictures that are guaranteed to make you smile:

Post  littlewid Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Thanks for posting that one Doogs. I saw it in the paper but didn't get to read it. It is amazing what a lovely loving home can do. You can so see the change in those gorgeous pets and it is so heart warming to see isn't it.
Sophie my mums cat came from a really nice rehoming centre and Sophie wasn't dumped or abused, her elderly owner had to go into a home and couldn't take sophie with her, Sophie was 14 at the time so it must have been so hard on her. However, this little lady soon settled in and is ruling the house in an adorable way and you can really see the change in her and also in my mum, she really missed her cat Twizzle and now my mums major topic of conversation is Sophie I love you

Here's 3 cheers cheers cheers for all those people who adopt all these gorgeous pets and give them another chance I love you

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down