Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autumn Watch Favourite Moments

+3
Laikipia
littlewid
whitestarling
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Autumn Watch Favourite Moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Watch Favourite Moments

Post  littlewid Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:36 pm

I know, i'm really going to miss it when it's finihed Lai, I have really enjoyed this series and all the guest presenters, it's been a lovely change.
I am sure you will enjoy this weeks especially the Starlings.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Autumn Watch Favourite Moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Watch Favourite Moments

Post  sambuka Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Watched the last Autumn Watch on Thursday and can't believe that's it till next year. This has been an outstanding series and I shall miss it. What did everyone think of Smudge the Pidgeon? I thought she was a real star and I remember seeing those clips she starred in. I am glad they brought the Starlings back one more time too, they gave great joy didn't they. Suppose we now have to wait for Spring watch. Sambuka
sambuka
sambuka

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Your right Sambuka it seems to have gone so quick. I thought Smudge was great to. and I love Starlings, apart from my White Starling in the summer when I was driving, and stopped at a service station on the M56 I had some Starlings that used to sit on my wing mirror, and wait for food. I put some photos, and a video on of them somewhere. Roll on springwatch
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:33 pm

they did mention they would be having a one off snow/winter watch like they did last year

do you think Simon will do his hare impression again

back foot, back foot, front foot, front foot, and hop Laughing Laughing Laughing
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:36 pm

I think they will do a one off winter watch PPH but sadly no Simon

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 pm

All the birds that Lloyd has taken on to the show have been amazing, he must have some collection at home :)

A one off winter watch would be good but shame Simon won't be there Crying or Very sad
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Your right PPH they did say they were going to have a Xmas special, but did'nt say when. I dont think Simon will be doing it as he seems to be doing his own thing this year, but I do miss him on the Watch programes
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm

A winter watch would be wonderful bounce I have missed Simon but also loved all the other presenters as well, it's been a nice mix.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum