Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an Announcement .......

+7
whitestarling
littlewid
Anne-Marie1981
princesspurplehippy
Laikipia
Doogs
Safari Maiden
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 Empty Re: I have an Announcement .......

Post  Anne-Marie1981 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 am

Oh SM! It certainly sounds like you are having a rough time of it, at least you are being monitored closely! At least you haven't got to long to go now! Thinking of you! Make sure you take it easy. Group Hug
Anne-Marie1981
Anne-Marie1981

Back to top Go down

I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 Empty Re: I have an Announcement .......

Post  littlewid Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 pm

SM I hope you are behaving yourself......If we had a wagging finger emoticon I would use it, I know what your like at behaving yourself, so I hope this time you really are looking after yourself.
You have had a tough time but little bubs will so be worth it and all this hard time will be forgotten and there will be loads of fun times ahead. Make sure you are doing what you are told, eat well and get loads of rest.

Loads of love from all of us here.XXXXXXX
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Last edited by Safari Maiden on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:32 pm

WOW SM - amazing. You must both be so excited Group Hug

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh my goodness SM, never seen pictures like that before, they are amazing Cool Thanks so much for sharing with us Very Happy
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:56 pm

I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 768480 Those are fantastic SM, never seen any in so much detail, you both must have been really excited to see them. Bumps definately going to be our youngest member ever I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 40683
Dont forget to take your iron tablets
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  radhu Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm

hey guess i am late...

Congrats SM... :)
its a great news !! I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 853843 I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 853843
I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 Polar-10

tc of urself and the lil one...the pics were so cute.. :)
radhu
radhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Radhu, never to late!

Thank you for your kind wishes. I love the picture, those cubs are adorable, but one at a time for me I think. Wink

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  radhu Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:35 pm

hehehehe Very Happy
radhu
radhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:00 am

Apologies for not being about much, but time is ticking on and I have so much to do.

I will find out next week when I am being induced which will be sometime two weeks after that. Three weeks and junior should be here all being well. This third trimester feels like it has dragged, but all of a sudden I have so little time.

I will check in as much as possible in that time, but it will probably be sporadic as I still have a two page to-do list to get through!

Speak soon.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 am

WOW SM - time flies. I'm impressed you have a list! Take it easy and don't worry about things, we'll still be here Very Happy and it will good to hear from you as and when you can.

Lai Group Hug
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  princesspurplehippy Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 am

I can't believe that its gone so quick

Take it easy as you won't have that much time for yourself after Junior is born
princesspurplehippy
princesspurplehippy

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 am

WOW Thats gone fast SM. You just concentrate on yourself, and Junior. We know you'd be on if you could, but its priorities, and you and the family come first, and formost. We're all with you
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Oh me, oh my, time is flying by ! 3 weeks until Junior arrives affraid

We'll just be happy to hear from you when you can SM - you and bubbs are what matters most at the moment.

We'll all be thinking about you Group Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 am

What do you mean you still have a 2 page list to complete affraid what you been doin' SM :What: I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 40683
Seriously my friend, you take it easy and if I was you I would give that list to TT and you sit and supervise I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 853843 .......that sounds like a plan to me I have an Announcement ....... - Page 5 768480
You look after you and Junior, thats the important thing and the site will be here when you have a moment, just get TT to let us all know when Junior is here.
You take care and take it easy.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon May 07, 2012 11:11 am

Got my date for induction and my mum arrives on Saturday. Bathroom is being installed as I type. Nursery needs decorated, but that has to wait. The guest room is completely finished. Just got the dining room and my bedroom to sort and we are done for the meantime before bubs arrives.

Not enough hours in the day!

Take care all.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon May 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Great news SM - and sounds like you are busy!

Hope all going well.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon May 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Glad all is going well SM and not long till your mum arrives now, it will be nice to have her here won't it.

Hope your looking after yourself.

Take care

littlewid & co -x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Hope evrything goes OK for you SM
Ws & Mrs S
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue May 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Ooooh good news all round SM - mum arriving then little bubbs cheers

Take care of yourself and we'll all look forward to hearing your confirmed news :baby1:
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Safari Maiden Mon May 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Quick update.

Just out of hospital today after being admitted all weekend with high blood pressure (not pre-eclampsia though), bubs not playing ball with monitoring etc. They finally got what they wanted today and let me go home. I have my induction date, but would like to keep it a secret as a bit of a surprise. Im at appointments every day now and have orders to rest as much as possible. Catch you all soon!

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon May 14, 2012 10:59 pm

That sounds a bit rough SM, our thoughts are with you. Glad your home, you'll feel a bit better there. hope evrything settles down, and goes OK Group Hug
Ws & Mrs S
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue May 15, 2012 5:54 am

poor you SM, thats not nice at all and for it to happen the weekend your mum arrived, maybe it was the excitment of your mum coming that put your blood pressure up Very Happy Anyway i'm glad your home and you and bubs are ok. Take it easy and just enjoy having your mum there.
Group Hug to you all.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue May 15, 2012 8:28 am

Group Hug Hugs Hug SM - take care of yourself and try and rest - I guess it won't be long now ....

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue May 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Glad to hear you and bubs are both fine now after what was obviously not a nice weekend No Can't be long now SM, take care of yourself and the little one, get that rest the doctor ordered and we are all looking forward to hearing of his arrival . . . . soon ? !!! Very Happy Group Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum