Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sussex Game & Country Fair

4 posters

Go down

Sussex Game & Country Fair Empty Sussex Game & Country Fair

Post  littlewid Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 pm

I am praying for good weather this coming weekend, even though I think the forecast is not supposed to be too good.
I'm going to the "Sussex Game & Country Fair" at Parham Park in West Sussex. I try and go every year and this year i'm taking Lara and Kian and my mum and also Nero. it's a fantastic day out and this year I believe they are hoping to have some Meerkats there as well.

Here is the link to see what it's all about and whats going on if you click the different tabs, it also tells you the other parts of the country that the show will be going too.

http://www.countrymanfairs.co.uk/sussex-game-and-country-fair

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sussex Game & Country Fair Empty Re: Sussex Game & Country Fair

Post  Laikipia Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 am

Fingers crossed for you Littlewid, I am sure the weather will be perfect and you'll all have a lovely day out. I bet Lara and Kian especially will love it and Nero will find lots of friends!

It looks like a great show with so many different things going on - you'll need all day to get round it all.

We have a 'Cheshire Show' in June but it's midweek and I haven't been for years.

Thanks for the link, and don't forget your camera cheers

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 pm

I do like these Fairs and that will definitley be a good day out for you LW, Lara and Kian - regardless of the weather.

Ian and I have been to the Scottish Game Fair in Perth the past couple of years and there's heaps to see and do and buy !!! affraid
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

It will be a fantastic day out as you say, whatever the weather and I am so looking forward to seeing the meerkats and also seeing Nero meet some new friends.
You are right Doogs, there is always lots to see and buy at these fairs and it's always hard to resist, I usually spend loads.
They also have a falconary section so I know I will be heading there as well plus watching all the dog events.

Mid week is often hard to get to these things Lai but it would be nice if you could manage to get there......sneak some time off work Very Happy

Are you off to yours this year Doogs or are you away?

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:26 pm

I also love the Falconary section/displays and the dog events are always amazing to watch :) I'm looking forward to it for you LW Wink

The Scottish one is the weekend after we get back from holiday so we'll see how things are once we're back before deciding whether to go or not. Maybe we'll also wait until nearer the time to suss out the weather before deciding whether to go or not Embarassed
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 pm

I will try and remember to take my camera and get some photos, but got to find it first as I packed it way with the decorating etc and can't remember where i have put it Embarassed

I don't really mind if it rains a bit but as long as it doesn't pour down, the only thing is, if it rains it might affect the falconary display and that would be a real shame, but if it rains we all have coats and brollies and nero has a good coat as well and as long as I take a big towel for him as well we will all be fine, there is always lots of food and tea tents as well for a warm up. The only thing is I was looking for my wellies this evening and I cant find them either......I think I am turning into a dotty old woman What a Face Embarassed

Hopefully the weather will be fine for your fair Doogs and you will be able to go.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:28 am

Sussex Game & Country Fair 45922 Littlewid - don't worry I am always misplacing things. I am sure you'll find your wellies and camera soon, probably in a very safe place Sussex Game & Country Fair 853843

Our Cheshire show is 19th and 20th June this year and we're in Dorset for the week so definitely won't make it - next year we'll definitely get there.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

What do you mean LW TURNING Dotty Sussex Game & Country Fair 40683 . Have you checked your Camera's not in your wellies.
Seriously it looks a lovely place to go, and with lots going on. I really hope the weathers kind to you, and you have a great time.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum