Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

littlewid is back!!!

5 posters

Go down

littlewid is back!!! Empty littlewid is back!!!

Post  littlewid Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Hello everyone
I am back and trying to get used to my new samsung galaxy2, its so different to using my notebook as it has a touch screen but its so sensitive but I will get there as I have loads of time to practice as I am off with my back. I have an MRI scan on wednesday so until then I am bent double like an old lady....no comment there WS Very Happy my lumbar back seems to have joined in the fun, although I am not laughing!
I doubt very much if I will catch up on everything but I will have a good look round and see what you have all been up too. I also want to see what the webcams are like on here, I hear from WS that phoebe has laid 2 more eggs cheers
Whilst I have been off I have watched the whole 5 Twilight DVD's, I wished there were more to follow but sadly not.
The furries are fine and Nero has loved having me home but hopefully I will return to work at some point, just don't know when.
big thanks to GR for the FB messages and updates, really appreciated cheers
I hope everyone is well and had a good Easter and survived all the snow that was around.
Well the furries need feeding, luckily my sister walked Nero earlier for me.
Oh yes Emma, Tom, Lara and Kian are in Mexico, they went for Easter and will be back at the end of this week, it is very strange without them.
Oh yes, my bathroom is done and looks stunning, it was done in a week and I wished I had done it sooner.
Right, must feed the crew so will be back later to have a look around. Itreally is good to be back with you all, life just isn't the same without you.
Littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

littlewid is back!!! Empty Re: littlewid is back!!!

Post  whitestarling Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

http://www.picgifs.c Back LW cheers littlewid is back!!! 71418 littlewid is back!!! 853843 http://i73.servimg.c Although perhaps I should'nt mention the word back Embarassed What a Face sounds like your having a really bad time with yours. Great that you have a new tablet, and you've managed to get back on line we've all missed your albino albino . Thought I'd gone deaf littlewid is back!!! 40683 only jocolor my friend. Take your time do'nt try to catch up on everything. Check out Phoebe she's a Like a Star @ heaven and there's a lovely video of her laying the irst egg of her next clutch, and also some brilliant clips of Lily, and her two cubs, you'll realy love them. Charlie and Tom the Peregrines now have 4 eggs. So something else to look forward to. Please take care with your back, try to catch you later.
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 pm

WS it's brilliant to be back and I have already checked out Phoebe and the Peregrines and Lily are next on my list Very Happy I doubt if I will catch up fully but I will try and see whats been going on whilst you have all been home alone!
Yes my back is a real nightmare but for now I am just pleased to be posting again.
Just need to work out how to access all the smilies on here without closing down the post.
Littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Welcome back Littlewid. We've missed you heaps. Take it easy and don't overdo it and for heavens sake look after yourself and your back.

littlewid is back!!! 431638 With the scan and let us know.

Group Hug to all in the Littlewid household.

Lai and the dogs (oh and Pete)
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Thank you Lai, I have missed you all heaps as well, life really has been very strange without you all.
I will definitely be taking it easy especially as I have no option at the moment. I will surely let you know how the scan goes.
Hugs from the littlewid household to yours...hows Penny doing? I have been thinking of her.
littlewid-x

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 pm

She's okay thanks. Holding the weight on and enjoying life at a more gentle pace, well until she decides to go charging off at speed, but only short burst now and mostly to wind up Tamu Laughing

I bet Nero is pleased you are home and taking it easy. So pleased the bathroom is done, you must be relieved and pleased.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:33 pm

I am really pleased that Penny is doing ok and that she is keeping her weight on, that is really good news Very Happy and I am pleased to be able to ask at long last.
Nero is loving me being home, trouble is he will get used to it and I may have trouble when I do eventually go back to work but we will cross that bridge when the time comes.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 am

littlewid is back!!! 853843 http://i77.servimg.c littlewid is back!!! 853843

Just seeing this thread title is instantly smirk-inducing! Very euphoric. I kinda only stumbled upon it by accident too (as I have been rather male lion lazy with searching the boards recently), but glad I have. No worries on the updates LW, but probably only remembered 20% of stuff, even though it has been quieter here without you. There are lots of pet pics to check out, such as Bibi and Rusty! Your Twilight news cracked me up because just the other day at work a guy was spewing that his girlfriend had made him watch it (we of course gave him heaps that it's 'all over' for him now and that he'll be married in no time Laughing )! I don't know if I would like it much either, but can't talk much as have never given one of them the time. Another bloke was saying they aren't bad, and well, I know that the female lead is called Bella, so perhaps it would be right up my alley Very Happy

Many Group Hug from all of his here Littlewid, firstly for this welcome return, and secondly to give best wishes with your back.
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:14 pm

littlewid is back!!! 71418 Yeah You're back LW littlewid is back!!! 71418
Great to hear from you again but so sorry to hear about your back problems, that is not good No I hope the MRI Scan reveals something as in something they can treat you for to put you out of your pain and discomfort, poor thing Sad Please let us know how you get on on Wednesday littlewid is back!!! 431638

So glad you are up and running again with a new Galaxy2 littlewid is back!!! 853843 Touch screens definitely take a bit of getting used to but before you know it you'll be an expert Wink

Great to hear the bathroom is finished, your house must look amazing now after all the alterations you've had done Cool

Great to have you back, big big Group Hug
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Thank you so much GR & Doogs Group Hug it really is just lovely to be back, you can't believe how I have missed everyone.

GR you really need to give Twilight a go. You are right the main girl is Bella and she is one for the boys but many girls are envious of her because of Edward! The series although about vampires and Bella wanting to be changed, it is just a brilliant love story and loads of men are always in the cinema as well and there is always loads of action and the warewolfs are brilliant, I am a Jacob fan myself. Give them a go GR, shame you dont live here otherwise I would lend you all my DVDs.

Doogs this Galaxy2 is fantastic but yes it does takeosome getting used to, it is so different and so sensitive and it has loads on it, so where I thought I would make some headway on here I am a tad slow, plus I can't sit for too long, so one or two posts and I am done for!

I will surely let you know how the scan goes. I am sure I won't know anything tomorrow but I have found out today that because it all happened so suddenly and acutely and I have been on longterm steroids and have SLE they are going to scan the whole spine and not just the thoracic (Middle) bit where it first started as now my whole spine has gone bananas, but I will let you all know the outcome.

Anyway, for now I am just so chuffed to be back with you guy's.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Awwww LW that just sounds awful Crying or Very sad Big, big hugs for you tomorrow, will be thinking about you and I really hope it goes well rafiki I love you Group Hug xx
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 am

LW, I'll be sure to watch Twilight if my next girlfriend is a fan Laughing Which would probably be likely since most girls seem to dig it.

Even though the girls are crazy for Edward, I heard that in real life his Bella dumped him! Or I am not 100% if they broke up, but anyhoo, I gather that other women the world over will be asking just what is wrong with this girl? Laughing

With the series, did Bella ever end up becoming a vampire? Or is that telling too much if I ever watch them?

There is probably a lot on TV and movies that I could watch and enjoy, but I am quite lazy with giving stuff a go. Well I have a fairly strong belief that TV for me is often a waste of time, but watching movies on DVD can be good. I tend to be too obsessed with some shows and watch them over and over; currently rewatching series 3 of Veronica Mars Cool

And with that, they have recently announced that there is going to be a VM movie, so I will be off to the cinemas for that one! http://i70.servimg.c

New album coming out for Jimmy Eat World soon too, who are my second favourite band.

"loads of men are always in the cinema as well" - where you find women you will find men, generally speaking! Well perhaps not on the sets of Oprah or Ellen littlewid is back!!! 40683

I hope that you are not in quite so much pain now. And we are just as excited to have you back here as you are to have re-joined us littlewid is back!!! 853843

http://i70.servimg.c G http://www.picgifs.c R http://i70.servimg.c

P.S. If I start interacting with a lovely lass who likes Twilight then I will ask you more about it and I can pretend to be a big fan Cool I could even say that, "I am such a big fan of the series that I named my first dog after Bella. Isn't she such a doll! I really hope that she can get it all together with Edward one day."

Actually that tone would probably be better used for an attempt at a male conquest lol!
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:00 pm

You are right GR Kirsten did dump R Patts she had a fling with someone else but they have got back together but I am not sure that they are as sound as Bella & Edward.....thats the real thing Very Happy
Did Bella have her head turned so to speak in the final of the series.........well you need to watch it to find out........I swear you will love the series myself Wink

I have never watched Veronica Mars and had not heard of it until you mentioned it, whats it all about GR?
Never heard of Jimmy Eat World either, are they an Australian band? Also how did the script go? I must haved missed your posting about it scratch

My back, well I had the MRI on Wednesday evening and got the results yesterday, I have a few vertebral fractures caused by osteoporosis because of the steroids, so over night I have turned into a little old lady which hasn't made me smile at all. Now going to have to re-evaluate how I do everything to be safe and also start treatment. I did go into hospital yesterday afternoon for a few hours to get some emergency treatment for it. Sadly still in lots of pain although the treatment has helped a wee bit but it can take three or more months to heal so I just have to be patient and keep moving as much as I can. It will all come good in the end and I just have to look after myself and try not to look like an old woman too much Very Happy
littlewid-x-

littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:02 am

Feeling like a little old lady does not sound good Sad but let's hope and littlewid is back!!! 431638 that everything will improve Group Hug

Keep posting on here and you will feel young Very Happy

It's nice that those two stars are back together; people make mistakes, it's good to forgive I think. So maybe Patt and Stew will make it in the long haul, although admittedly it's probably even harder for celebrities because of all the attention their lives receive.

"that's the real thing" - Love it!

The Script were terrific, and I posted about it...somewhere scratch Maybe on the 'let's talk' thread? Anyhoo, it was great! The main thingy about it was that I screamed my heart and lungs out, and that fortunately the noise was too loud for others to hear my vocals Laughing

Some lyrics not heard from that gig but are The Script's (Exit Wounds) are as follows:

Lose your clothes and show your scars, it's who you are

I feel it extra apt with all my naked talk, and well, can you let me know if Bella gets her kit off, cause you know, I might need just that little extra incentive to start watching Twilight Cool

I am not totally adverse to vampire shows though (more critical of the recent obsession with them I guess), because I used to watch Buffy sometimes. I have seen all of season one which I watched about a year ago. Since then I got a gift of season four and five on DVD but I haven't even opened them yet (see, very lazy sometimes). Perhaps I need to buy season two and three and watch them first.

And I am a total sucker (pardon the vampire pun) for a love story! Gimme gimme gimme!

Jimmy Eat World are American, and are pop rock, but have very deep lyrics. Many songs about love (obviously, which band doesn't?!) and also religion and other thingys. Amazing group and I have been lucky enough to see them live!

Veronica Mars is actually a very 'girly' show too (but I like Inspector Morse scratch go figure confused ; something to discuss in therapy Laughing ). It's about a teenage girl who spends her non school time helping her father with his private detective agency. Although in reality, Veronica spends more time doing her own side projects, often unbeknownst to her father, because she is a ridiculously independent and strong willed character. Don't tell her she can't solve a case! She will get to the bottom of it! It has rather Cool dialogue and interesting characters that surround Veronica too. The three TV seasons were great, but I have no idea what a movie would be like. It could be too long since the shows and might be a big letdown (a little like the X-files movie was).

Oh, the lead actress of Veronica Mars is Kristen Bell, two names awfully similar to Kirsten and Bella Laughing I find I often get those K names mixed up. I can't think of any other names right now that are so confusing scratch
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down