Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own!

4 posters

Go down

Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own! Empty Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own!

Post  gregrowlerson Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:27 am

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10878713

Might need to make a trip to Melbourne Zoo during winter. Besides, I haven't been there since I was a child.

Giraffe G http://i77.servimg.c R Giraffe
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own! Empty Re: Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own!

Post  whitestarling Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:31 am

I'm sure Melbourne Zoo will recognise you GR, you have'nt changed a bit Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own! 40683 . Sounds as though she has settled in well, and has a really good temprement. Hopefully news of a little Giraffe soon
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own! Empty Re: Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own!

Post  gregrowlerson Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 am

I saw this reported on the news last night; so it does pay to watch television sometimes! I have been thinking of making a trip to Melbourne Zoo for about a month now (even got it as a reminder on my work email Laughing ) anyhoo, so this event should ensure that I get off my ass and get there soonish!

Perhaps I can become like CC with her snowies in Finland and start making monthly trips there Very Happy

Only thing is I can't take my pooches with me No

"You haven't changed a bit" - Thanks buddy http://www.picgifs.c
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Nakuru is beautiful GR and it's lovely that she is going to join a mate, lets hope she and Makulu get along fine.
I hope you do manage to get to Melbourne zoo and it would be something if you could do a monthly visit and update on her, im sure she would love a girrafy boy to visit her Giraffe
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 am

I would be as shocked as anyone if I went there on a monthly basis! But who knows, as I can get obsessive about stuff! And perhaps I could do with a new hobby...stalker of Nakuru perhaps Laughing

I am looking forward to going there at some stage in the near future regardless. The only thing is that last time I checked (on their website) Melbourne Zoo had no leopards No Maybe I should start a petition to get the loveable big cats out here Very Happy

Hey, on a slightly different topic, I wonder if they would let me in wearing my onesie suit? Razz
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 am

They'd proberbly round you up, and put you in a Pen Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own! 40683 or maybe a straight jacket
http://i77.servimg.c
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:02 pm

I might kinda like hanging out with the giraffes! Perhaps I could tell work it's my annual discover your inner animal leave Very Happy Though that is really the leopard, as we all know!

But I might be eaten if I hung out with them affraid Laughing

I can't believe I've gotten to thirty-one and avoided the straight jacket!

Oh, I can't be a real giraffe boy anyhoo - at least not for more than a day - because of the http://www.picgifs.c

GR - I am leopard in Tree hear me roar!
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Ooooh Nakuru is gorgeous GR, you will definitely have to go and visit her Melbourne Zoo. Here's hoping they can successfully breed with her with Makulu (lovely names I love you ) cheers
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  gregrowlerson Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 pm

I just hope that when I rock up that they are not in the middle of Censored action! Australia Has Always Made It A Habit Of Claiming Quality Kiwis As Their Own! 40683
gregrowlerson
gregrowlerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Oooooh er missus !!!! Embarassed Razz Laughing
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down