Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisi Fundraising

+2
whitestarling
littlewid
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 Empty Re: Assisi Fundraising

Post  littlewid Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the wait. Cleared up a fine detail with Gerard, like how the winner can claim their prize Very Happy

So onto the winners. Gerard very kindly picked the winning numbers, SM and I thought this was the fairest way of doing it as Gerard had no idea who had what numbers, we just gave him a range of numbers and asked him to pick 2 numbers, the first being the winner of the Nomadic Encounters two night stay and the second number being the winner of Andy Lovelands gorgeous print of Cheetah on a Log. So without further ado.................................................

Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418

The winner of the 1st prize is

NATALIE DONALDSON
Natalie heard about the raffle through the Rekero Newsletter

Congratulations Natalie

Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 853843 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 853843

The winner of the second prize is

Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418

LAI

Congratulations Lai

Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 853843 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 853843

On behalf of Assisi Fundraising and Rekero CCF we would like to thank everyone who supported the raffle and has helped to raise funds for Rekero CCF

THANK YOU

littlewid & SM
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:00 am

Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 853843 Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 768480

I am so excited to have won a prize in a raffle and especially this raffle as Rekero CCF is such a worthy cause - thanks for letting me know Littlewid and thanks to Gerard too.

I can't wait to see this lovely cheetah print and will post a photo of it when it arrives.

Well done Littlewid and SM - I hope the raffle raised lots of money for them, any idea how much?

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:55 pm

That sounds a gorgeous prize you have won Lai, well done, really glad it was someone from here that won something Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 71418 Vey much looking forward to the photo you post once it arrives with you Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 853843
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Assisi Fundraising - Page 3 Empty Animals and their Collective Names Quiz Sheet

Post  Safari Maiden Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 pm

New Fundraising Quiz Sheet now available

For all the Animal Lovers, Assisi Fundraising have a new Cryptic Quiz Sheet. It costs the usual £1 for charity. Send a stamped self addressed envelope to received your Quiz Sheet to Assisi Fundraising, 29 Hatfield Close, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 3FF.
Please make cheques payable to Assisi Fundraising or if sending coins please put between card.

There are Cash and DVD prizes. The closing date is 28th February 2011.

Loads of fun and great to bug friends with on your tea break.

SM
Safari Maiden
Safari Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi Guy's

Update on the funds raised for Rekero CCF.

As you know the shows were fun to do but attendance at both shows was quite poor, but SM and I worked our little socks off to raise as much as we could. We also had a slow ticket sale for the raffle, even though the guy's at Rekero and SM and I worked very hard on the ticket sales but at the end of the day we will still be proud to give them what we have raised and know that we will have done some good for such a worthy cause.

The total amount raised was £449.59
We then had to deduct costs for hire of hall space and materials for the calenders. Everything else that was sold was then donated by SM and myself and a couple of companys and Nomadic Encounters donated the two night stay and Andy Loveland donated his wonderful picture and SM and TT brought all the cases for the calenders so as not to deplete funds......Thanks you two cheers

So after costs the amount we will be able to donate to Rekero CCF so far is £393.59

A big thank you to everyone on the site who supported us and if you would like to continue to support Assisi Fundraising in their efforts to raise monies for good causes, we have our new quiz sheets that SM mentioned in the above post. SM put it together and I have had a go at it and it had us both in stitches, it really is a good quiz and a bit of a fun brain teaser and so far they are selling very well.

Thanks again for the support guy's.

littlewid & SM
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Really well done Guys, especialy as you did'nt have the weather for the first event, it takes alot of hard work to raise money for Charity in this day, and age. Also there are so many Charity's looking for that money as well. So congratulations to you both on a tremendous effort
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 am

Well done Littlewid and SM - that's brilliant, it's so hard to raise money for charity as WS says. You both worked so hard and should be proud of what you've achieved for Rekero CCF.

I will be sure to get the next quiz sheet asap - just the Christmas rush at the moment Very Happy but I've enjoyed the others in the past.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3