Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russias Stray Dogs

2 posters

Go down

Russias Stray Dogs Empty Russias Stray Dogs

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:06 pm

I find this deeply upsetting especially the term Biological Trash........I would like to use this term for the Russian who said it. These dogs are not being killed for the safety of the people, they are being inhumanly killed to make Russia look like a lovely place for the Winter Olympics. It's bloody disgraceful. How on earth can they go back on what they said they wouldn't do

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549977/Russians-culling-stray-dogs-Sochi-Winter-Olympics-dont-way-events.html

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Russias Stray Dogs Empty Re: Russias Stray Dogs

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Another distressing article on how humans treat animals. I don't like the idea of poisoning, that will be a horrible slow and painful death. It makes you wonder really what kind of world we live in now that you can term a dog as biological trash, it is a live animal with feelings. Surely there is a better way to treat all the strays, than trapping and poisoning just so the city can be made to look clean and tidy for the winter Olympics.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:42 pm

All animals have feelings and a beating heart, they all feel pain and distress. Man just seems to be getting worse and the world in which we live just becomes more distressing for the good people in it and the animals that we share it with. What is the answer I don't know. I am not a religious person but it says in the Bible that there will be 3 world wars, or I think it's the bible, well we as a country have known 2 world wars and I believe the 3rd is the planet as we know it now and man will completely decimate it and all forms of life will be gone.......man is such a greedy, inhumane and power struggling being that those poor qualities will bring the world to it's knees at some point.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Sadly I agree Littlewid, it will be humans destroying the world as we know it, with all mankind and wildlife being decimated.

To be more specific, the future does hold at least one more world war. There is nothing in Scripture that says there will be only a certain number of world wars. World Wars I and II are not explicitly mentioned in Scripture, nor is a possible third World War. It is only the last war that is mentioned in detail, which allows the interpretation that there may be others before the final conflict.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Thanks Lai, it's not unlike me to get things wrong and I got that wrong but I still stand by man decimating this planet, which is really sad. What a shame nothing is mentioned about man caring and loving the planet and striving to improve it and all that lives on it.......maybe in another lifetime.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:47 am

Oh no I didn't mean it like that Littlewid, I think you can interpret the bible many ways and that extract from somewhere on google sort of sums it up!

I agree we are destroying our planet  Sad 

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Don't worry Lai, I didn't take your reply as a negative one, just thinking typical of me to get it wrong but as you say, I suppose the bible is open to interpretation but I may have got mine wrong. Sadly though, man will bring this planet and all that lives on it down in a big way.

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum