Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiver

3 posters

Go down

Quiver Empty Quiver

Post  littlewid Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:27 pm

I think naming this little cat Quiver is not so kind but she is so very lucky to be alive and I don't understand how they can say they don't know if this was deliberate or unfortunate, I reckon it's deliberate as its a pretty on the mark shot to be unfortunate.
Hopefully little Quiver will find a safe and loving forever home and I hope the sadistic person who did this gets their comeuppance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554289/Its-lucky-nine-lives-Quiver-cat-survives-shot-arrow-head-body.html

litlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Quiver Empty Re: Quiver

Post  whitestarling Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:54 am

I agree LW to much of a coincidence for the arrow to have hit her there for it to be a chance shot, probably to low on the priority scale to warrant a follow up so right it off. Fortunately the walker not the vet did the same for Quiver, and I also agree unfortunate choice of name although I suppose you can understand why. Hopefully she will have a great home fillied with love, and kindness, and a new name to go with it

WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogs Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Oh that poor cat and what a lucky cat still to be alive. What a wicked thing to do and I'm with you LW, looks deliberate to me  Mad Sad Rolling Eyes 

Quiver 431638 Quiver, you deserve a loving, forever home after all you've been through
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum