Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catasaurus Rex : Pickles

2 posters

Go down

Catasaurus Rex : Pickles  Empty Catasaurus Rex : Pickles

Post  Doogs Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Meet Pickles, the three-foot rescue cat weighing 21 pounds who doesn't realise his own size

Pickles was dubbed 'Catasaurus Rex' when he was advertised for a home
He was adopted by Andrew Milicia and Emily Zarvos last month in Boston
The couple was picked from around 50 people who had applied to adopt him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559310/Meet-Pickles-three-foot-rescue-cat-weighing-21-pounds-doesnt-realise-size.html#ixzz2tIt8jPyN
Doogs
Doogs

Back to top Go down

Catasaurus Rex : Pickles  Empty Re: Catasaurus Rex : Pickles

Post  littlewid Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:47 pm

WOW  That's some handsome cat and truthfully I was going to say He is the size of a Maine Coon and then as I read on it said that in the article. Maine Coons do have incredible body length and the boys are massive but I do think Pickles is a little over weight but he so has the body length and the paws of a MC but just not the very long fur, he must be crossed with a normal Domestic short haired and that could be his problem with his weight, Maine coons do have large appetites, bigger than your normal Domestic and maybe the mix doesn't quite suit his metabolism so he is prone to being a little heavier than he should be.
I just love him and this couple are bound to have loads of fun with him, Maine Coons don't grow up, they are like kittens all the time and they do have very dog like traits, especially bonding with their owners.
A wonderful story Doogs and if he had been here I would have been fighting off other potential owners, he is gorgeous.  I love you 

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum