Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They do things differently in... Sussex

2 posters

Go down

They do things differently in... Sussex Empty They do things differently in... Sussex

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 pm

This is one of those stories that begs more questions that it answers. Only in Sussex...

I can understand how the story came about, but I thought these things hung about all year around. What is he doing for the other six months of the year?

Back to top Go down

They do things differently in... Sussex Empty Re: They do things differently in... Sussex

Post  Laikipia Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:46 pm

lol! unusual story and as you say, what about the other 6 months of the year? Laughing

clever seagull

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

They do things differently in... Sussex Empty Re: They do things differently in... Sussex

Post  littlewid Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:05 pm

He's probably out at Sea TT Very Happy and what do you mean......Only In Sussex Mad Shoreham is only a few miles down the road from me and we have very clever Seagulls in Sussex i'll have you know Razz . I think he is a very clever gull and its an amazing story......even more so that the cats don't go for him, they must also remember who he is when he arrives back.
Great Story TT

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Seagulls that clear off to sea when there's bed and board on offer... cats that let a bird eat their food... owners that will wonder why neighbours have a gull problem...

I rest my case, LW.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  littlewid Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:52 pm

The gulls just giving the B&B a rest for six months so they can have a holiday......The cat gets to eat all it's food for six months......and the neighbours don't get gull pooh on their car for six months........all makes sense to me TT

I rest my case Very Happy

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down