Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mara North Safari Oct. 2015

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mara North Safari Oct. 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mara North Safari Oct. 2015

Post  Laikipia Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Aha, I think you are right Safariman, that would explain the length of time to upload. Sadly we just have to accept YouTube is slow!

I made a huge discovery yesterday and a major breakthrough. I can watch my YouTube videos and clips on our television through either my tablet or mobile - I was so excited and now I can show my mother and friends just what we've been up to whether they want to know or not! I guess it's the same as using a DVD but oodles easier for me Very Happy What a great idea to take a DVD for David to show his children.

Looking forward to part 3 when you have time.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:10 pm

I have now worked out how to reduce the file size of my videos which makes uploading to Youtube a lot quicker although I am concerned about the loss of quality particularly when shown on a big screen.

This is the third and final part of my safari video.

I still have a few of still photos which I will endeavour to post in due course.

SM
Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:21 pm

That's good news Safariman, although I agree about the quality when showing clips and videos on a larger screen.

Another lovely video with so much to see and remember, I love the Maasai at the end with their dance Mara North Safari Oct. 2015 - Page 2 853843 and all the amazing wildlife and beautiful birds are superb.

Like you  I am down to bits and pieces left now and odd photos which means it must be time for another safari Mara North Safari Oct. 2015 - Page 2 71418

Did you say India was your next trip?  Ours is Taz in February, this time Pete and me.

Thanks for sharing.

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Sorry SM still catching up, two great video clips. I understand your frustration with you tube, I did a 3min video of a Leopard at one of the waterhole cams I watch not HD but took over 20 mins to upload, a lot also depends on what time of day you upload I've found out
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Safariman Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Thanks Lai and WS.

The Masai at the end of the clip were members of staff from camp. We were having sundowners at the sundowner tree at the top of the hill close to camp when these guys arrived and started performing. It was great end to the day especially with the fire and the setting sun so I couldn't resist photographing them. They then had to dash back to camp to prepare and serve dinner!!

Yes Lai I am going to India for a few days in Feb. No wildlife just some sightseeing while I am still capable!!

SM

Safariman
Safariman

Back to top Go down

Post  Laikipia Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:02 am

I love that they did that and then dinner - they are so wonderful and it's such a great experience to watch them dancing Very Happy

But you never know what you might see Safariman, India will be great, an amazing country for sure. Which part? I would love to go back at some point but so many places to go ............................

Lai
Laikipia
Laikipia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2