Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wild About Animals
New members come, and say Hello
Plant a seed and watch it grow
Old Members why not share your news
We have loads more for you to choose
Guests your welcome to have a look
but why not sign up and then get hooked!
To All its a pleasure to have you with us

Note: New Members are expected to post within one Month of joining, and post on a fairly regular basis.
Wild About Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing pics from a home made camera

2 posters

Go down

Amazing pics from a home made camera Empty Amazing pics from a home made camera

Post  littlewid Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

These are some incredible pictures taken from a home made camera, the camera set up is huge but what stunning pics. The first one is of an owl but do click the next image arrow at the top of the right hand side of the photo to see the others.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/8090044/Home-made-camera-captures-moments-of-nature.html

littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amazing pics from a home made camera Empty Re: Amazing pics from a home made camera

Post  whitestarling Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Thats fantastic LW. The detail is brilliant. As he says the equipment is huge, but well worth it. It reminds me of my first job, as an apprentice photographer at Rolls Royce Crewe. I used to take photographs of huge pieces of equipment using a camera that had glass plate negatives 10 1/2" x 8 1/2 " it was a monster. I had loads of light round, and one in my hand that I used to walk around the subject I was photographing even in front of the camera to get rid of any shadows. I was able to do it because the speed on the film on the negative was that slow, it could take upto 20 or 30 mins to take the shot
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Amazing pics from a home made camera Empty Re: Amazing pics from a home made camera

Post  littlewid Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Glad you liked it WS. I now remember a conversation we had a couple of years ago when you said about your first job and I said about my dad working for Kodak and how he used to turn black and white photos into colour before you could buy colour film.
The phot's this guy has taken are magnificent aren't they.
littlewid-x-
littlewid
littlewid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whitestarling Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 pm

They are absolutely brilliant LW Thanks for putting it on the forum
WS
whitestarling
whitestarling
Admin

https://wildaboutanimals.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down